Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell (4981 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) / Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: / President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by iluvnaija: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Obviously this nation is in deep shiiit.

I did not post abusive comment but who abuse me will not see the end of 2013 in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Ngokafor(f): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2013
@op sorryoo!...enough rotten eggs on your head which you apparantly didnt expect..
..serves you right though for opening this silly thread.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Ngokafor(f): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2013
iluvnaija: Obviously this nation is in deep shiiit.

I did not post abusive comment but who abuse me will not see the end of 2013 in Jesus name, Amen.

Common keep shut and stop mentioning our Lord's name in your evil act before holy ghost fire descends on you big time!...what exactly is so wrong in what the president's wife said??..
....you deliberatly opened a malicious thread for folks to insult her ,now it has backfired and you are whimpering in one corner complaining about being insulted...mstewww!

1 Like

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Even d ops made a blunder...its ''come and have their share 'of' the national cake'', noT on the national cake
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by markmatics(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2013
Op ur own dn finish. Lwkmd cheesy
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by mysticgal(f): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
omo see gobe cheesy, op your own don finish.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by themaskedman: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Why shouldn‘t she invite woman to come share in the national cake when IBB, GMB, OBJ, Atiku, Tinubu etc have been feeding fat on what belongs to all of us? Is the national cake the exclusive of a selected few? Free the woman joor and attend to ur miserable life op.

1 Like

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by addicted268(f): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chei!abeg make una pity d OP naaa.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
@op, education is lacking in those who pontificate, u've assumed a condescending posture to midwife an infant entity. Are u happy with the outcome? Can u see now that the joke is on you? HOGWASH!
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by nabiz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
mumu! national cake can eqaully means NATIONAL DIVIDENCE
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Rottenegg1: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
iluvnaija: Obviously this nation is in deep shiiit.

grin grin
do you want me to e-lynch you??

"Dont dare me goon.
i repeat,
dont just f#king dare me"...

1 Like

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Acidosis(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by dexpee4life(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
It is now obvious that some Nigerians like you are going about like thedevil to and fro, looking for who to devour. My guy, go find basket to empty river niger inside a pot, since you are just jobless. What is wrong with National Cake, is it because you hate her?..........
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Daaaamn,y'all finished the OP....pls take it easy else the mo'fo slits his wrists grin
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Popowaa: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
iluvnaija: Pleasssssssss I beg I. Watch the interview, this is not make believe. I watched it less than an hour ago on ITV Abuja.

I can swear this with my life. What will I gain for telling lies to ridicule a fellow human like me. My aim is not to laugh or cause laughter but for us Nigerian to know where this people are taking us to.
Swear with ur life?Like seriously?Will you be awarded even if it's true?angry
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by eledalo: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
bronx_dog: this OP is a dummy of the highest order. So every statement she makes now, even when you dont understand her, you start a topic and blasting her. Foolish OP.
Ify_girly: Am voting in GEJ not his wife ok.Am nt concerned abt his wife.For me,whatever she says doesn't count.We all knw she has difficulties speaking good english.What u are tinkin is probably not wat she meant.
handsome_: so in your mind OP, she is openly asking them to come and eat money abi? A share of the national cake does not necessarily mean invitation to come and loot money. Get it? Now remove this silly post of yours before its too late.
i_laugh: some people have time for nonsense sha.
idey_craze: OP. You stink to highest heavens with this meaningless thread. Its plain rubbish and absolute nonsense.
lepashandi: Another animal on the loose on Nairaland. Whats the meaning of this thread? Is it a joke or something? Must you find fault in everything the woman utters? Come on now. Let her be. Now go and perish.
LouisThoru: what has he looted? Na your papa put him there? Wetin dey worry you? You must be an eeddioott.
Freewilly: I'm sure the OP was not expecting this kind of responce LOL!!!
mosun_ade: she smiled? No, she for cry. What is wrong in her statement?
Ma_J_Blige: no be your fault OP. Its ASUU's fault for keeping you idle for so long. Get your books and jet back to school and stop
posting meaningless sh--it on Nairaland.
N-joy:

You are still talking? Get out of here and get something meaningful doing with your life. Where are they taking you?
Craze dey worry you, no be small.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by trapangels: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2014
iluvnaija:
Pleasssssssss I beg I. Watch the interview, this is not make believe. I watched it less than an hour ago on ITV Abuja.

I can swear this with my life. What will I gain for telling lies to ridicule a fellow human like me. My aim is not to laugh or cause laughter but for us Nigerian to know where this people are taking us to.

so?? D word national cake is used by every1. Its nt like oda polititians dnt promise people millions just to vote 4 them. So pls stop looking 4 how to bring dwn Gej, instead go n make gud use of ur tym n come n contest so i can vote 4 u. Leave dis old men"Gej n Gmb" alone. Its high tym we take ove. Ğej until d youths ave scense to take ova.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Madam Corruption or is it National Cake

http://saharareporters.com/2009/11/21/efcc-v-patience-jonathan-vice-president%E2%80%99s-wife-farida-waziri-efcc-please-provide-update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egZqengwFnI

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Validated: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
iluvnaija:
Pleasssssssss I beg I. Watch the interview, this is not make believe. I watched it less than an hour ago on ITV Abuja.

You sound confused

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Of The New Islamic State Convoy Causes Panic In Borno / Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) / Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.