Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,574 members, 7,888,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:48 PM

Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread (21011 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" / Price Of Bread Increased By 20% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by IamDrock(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2013
OMG! See What This Crazy Man Is Doing To A Public Bread In The Bakery. Must See!

after seeing this pic? Mehn i felt totally irritated i couldn't believe it. Who on earth knows if he has messed on those breads and we are out there buying all this things with joy. Mehn this man deserves to be arraigned

click to see OMG! See This Leaked Video Of Very Young Nigerian Gay Boys Doing It So Crazy![pic] 18

http://www./photo-of-the-dayomg-see-what-this-crazy.xhtml

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Danhumprey: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2013
And these are the same bread that they would package and sell! undecided
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Tapout(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2013
I now see why d@ bread was nicknamed elastic bread.......its serves as a brand of spring bed to the fuc*kin'g bakery workers angry

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Tolexander: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2013
God don butter the guy's bread inserting R and A in between his BED forming BREAD

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Codedrock(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2013
Mehn... I gbadun that pose
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by IAMBREEZY: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Nawa
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Abbey2sam(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2013
Tolexander: God don butter the guy's bread inserting R and A in between his BED forming BREAD

And you tink you're making sense

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Tolexander: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Abbey2sam:

And you tink you're making sense
and i never pray to make sense to those that are naive of the meaning of sense!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Vivly(f): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2013
Bread don turn to mouka foam.
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Codedrock(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2013
Vivly: Bread don turn to mouka foam.

very soon dem go start fuc.king on it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Abbey2sam(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tolexander: and i never pray to make sense to those that are naive of the meaning of sense!

You may actually never make any sense......
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Aminat508(f): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ogaaa ooo!! Na agege bread dis go be o..
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Tolexander: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Abbey2sam:

You may actually never make any sense......
looking for a partner in his own world of senselessness!
I refuse to be in your world!
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Acidosis(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Na wa o

Who knows? May be he just left the pit lattrine..
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Dannylux: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Our Honourable Agege bread grin
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Codedrock(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Shouldn't this be on the frontage??
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by cynhamscakes(f): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
You people actually believe this is real! Does the bread have wood chunks or plastic as part of the ingredients?

This is so obviously photoshoped else why didnt the bread loafs he lay on sink?

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Yemlizzy(f): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
What a sight cheesy
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
cynhamscakes: You people actually believe this is real! Does the bread have wood chunks or plastic as part of the ingredients?

This is so obviously photoshoped else why didnt the bread loafs he lay on sink?
you have a visual problem
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Mina98(f): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
OP am happy you posted it because I just saw the pix and wanted to post it before I saw your thread. Can you imagine what they are doing with Agege bread? I will not eat that bread again and where are the nafdac official? This factory workers is insane if really he's putting the health of individuals at risk undecided
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by cynhamscakes(f): 4:58am On Dec 19, 2013
careytommy:
you have a visual problem

WHATEVER!!!
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Bilabong(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Bread 4 bed.
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Cutesthunk(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2013
I wnt buy agege bread from today henceforth...*sobbing*
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by yuncka: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2013
I 4 talk why d bread wey I chop dis mornin dey taste mes mes. God help Us.
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by chaloner(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2013
This is serious , thank God I dnt eat Nigeria's bread
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by calabaman(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2013
How many times would this make front page..

Mods I hail thee..

SMH

Here: www.nairaland.com/1560040/photo-baker-sleeping-piles-agege

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2013
HOW MANY TIMES ,FRONT PAGE IN A WEEK? OP, A.K.A MODERATOR, UNA NO SERIOUS. RUBBISH! I DOUBT IF YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ WHAT IS TRENDING ON THE FRONT PAGE, CIRCULATING THE SAME STORIES ALL OVER INTERNET.ALL WHAT YOU WANT IS TRAFFIC TO USELESS BLOG AND BAN PEOPLE FROM POSTING. IT IS HIGH TIME NAIRALAND GETS NEW SETS OF MODS. NONSENSE
THIS LINK IS STILL IN FRONTAGE O https://www.nairaland.com/1560040/photo-baker-sleeping-piles-agege

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2013
See how He's posing on the thing sef. . Disgusting! lipsrsealed

Funny enough, He'll still sell it and we'll eat it. Thinking about it alone makes me sick. lipsrsealed

Mhen. . I have to minimise my bread intake abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2013
dis does nt stop me from going going to iya togo buka o for BB bread nd beans. hahahah
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by alotofgrace(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2013
old jist
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by mikael78: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Na wah o!!! Fotochop .............juma'at mubaraz @ my butt-razers
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by duwell(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2013
this is rubbish. I see how gullible Nigerians can be after reading your comments. it baffles me to see that only one person could see that the pic is manipulated with either Photoshop or Corel. can't you see that no part of the many breads shows any sign of being matched on. its not possible that bread would still appear the same even as a human sleeps on them. pls shine your eyes and stop making the guy who did this laugh at you all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs / Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ / Recipe For Chin-chin And Puff-puff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.