Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Have We Gone Back To The Days Or Periods Of Using Letters To Communicate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have We Gone Back To The Days Or Periods Of Using Letters To Communicate? (399 Views)

Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / Robbers Write Letters To Lambe, Ogun State Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have We Gone Back To The Days Or Periods Of Using Letters To Communicate? by unuane1(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Seriously, are we going back to the era of using letters. Are we going back or forth? I thought internet has done everytin rite nd easier? Or are letters cheapers? Seriously everyone should write one to the powers that be because that's the only ways you can be heard in nigeria today. The only way you can get to be relevant. Who will you write one to?
Re: Have We Gone Back To The Days Or Periods Of Using Letters To Communicate? by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is not properly explained. No wonder members didn’t care to post about it.
This is like saying “I saw a dog get hit by a car today. So dogs are now getting hit by cars?”. It’s an open and shut statement.

So OP, expatiate on what the problem was at the time and I’ll post an opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's 2015 Presidential Campaign Poster Spotted In Abuja / Hmmmn, Politics, Naija Men, Na Wah Ooo / 5 Most Influential Moments Of Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.