Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,368 members, 7,917,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria (18228 Views)

The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja / Easter Holiday And Tours In Ghana / The Ten Worst Places To Live In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by Lawlahpweety(f): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Na so una dey condemn...we knw ur type...#weyrey#
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by Etianwanokon: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
CROSS RIVER STATE IS THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE AT THIS TIME.

1 Like

Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Let me help the OP out a little:

Agbokim Waterfalls

Obudu Cattle Ranch

Ibeno beach

1 Like

Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by PrettySpicey(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmm, still so many places for me to visit even here in Nigeria *sighs*
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by IAMBREEZY: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
NOTED thanks.
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by Chynx(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
You forgot to mention Lacampagne Tropicanna; Akodo, Lagos.
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by MaziOmenuko: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rojenny Like seriously Rojenny is a dead zone. The last time I went there, I saw a malnourished horse that looks like it hasn't been fed for 6 months!

Just strike it off your list.

The govt of Anambra state is building a new resort along the Agulu Lake. The project is just kicking off; but from what I saw while driving past last week, it will surely be a site to behold when completed.
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Awhum waterfall and surroundings in UDI, Enugu State
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by Jimmywest(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
saymax: No. 8 is my lovely hometown. Feel free 2 visit dere. D pple r hospitable. Deres a carnival starting frm 27th-30th. I can't say more. Visit once guarantee to visit twice. Land so fresh n greeen.

Did my Youth Service at Igarra. we took a trip to Ososo tourist centre. Infact, we were amazed. The place is very nice. I wish to visit with my family once again.
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by vanhelsing2099(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sylvarresta: Wat of shehu palace in Maiduguri? Its also an interesting scene...... Only if u have extra life...u knw wat I mean.

Shey super mario

Adonbilivit

SHEKAU KiLLING N kidnapping RESORT
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by Beesluv: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Cubeet: dont try to swim if you cant swim.

...then, how will one learn?
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abeg post pikture... 'cos in the kingdom of Nairaland, a word without pikture = sumthinkf didnt happen oh
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wat of okogosi water spring
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by obayaya(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Cynthia_29: Rojenny tourist village? @op you should update your knowledge before posting misleading information here

Gone are the days when rojenny was the toast of the moment..

Now, the place is as good as dead..

maybe Op visited back then when it was cool..

I was in primary school when we went for an excursion at rojenny
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
This list is not complete without Saminaka Holiday Resort in Kaduna State. That place is simply the best.
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by obayaya(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
ngozievergreen: Awhum waterfall and surroundings in UDI, Enugu State

Awhum is another cool place with the water fall and the beautiful hill..

The solemnity of the nearby monastery adds a kinda cool feeling

1 Like

Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Where around eke nguru is the mbari cultural center?

I only know of mbari kitchen at owerri
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by obayaya(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ibeno Beach is a nice place to be and it's located just behind Exxon mobil's Qua Iboe Terminal..

I think that beach needs a guest house nearby..

Crashing on that beach wasn't funny.. nwa babie them weren't comfortable..

Uniport students are regulars to. that beach especially during students Week
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by echobee(f): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
obalende
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by henchamb(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
op what about the miracle stream in Enugu state, if you visit there, all your 2013 worries will be over plus cholera.

whenever I hear zuma rock, the big head of south African president JACOB ZUMA comes to my mind.

1 Like

Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by kumbalo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lacampagne Tropicanna; Akodo, Lagos.
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by unmask: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Borgu game reserve at new bussa, Niger state........Gurara Falls Niger state
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by DankemzI(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
obayaya: Ibeno Beach is a nice place to be and it's located just behind Exxon mobil's Qua Iboe Terminal..

DankemzI:

Ibeno beach day every 26th of December. The beach is a place to behold!

Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by DankemzI(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
obayaya: Ibeno Beach is a nice place to be and it's located just behind Exxon mobil's Qua Iboe Terminal..

DankemzI:

Ibeno beach day every 26th of December. The beach is a place to behold!
Tourist all over Nigeria come there!

Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by romzyxy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abraka own Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩a̶̲̥̅̊ sure tinx
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by BlackBaron: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Some places at Taraba state thump some on this list, only if they were to be developed.
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by HoodKing: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
nnocurruption: No fine place for Yoruba land?
No fine place for Boko haram land?

Yoruba and Hausa land na dry land nothing to offer Nigeria no fine place no oil no fine people believe it or not the Igbos are the most beautiful people in Nigeria and someday I believe their Biafra dream will come true and people will be jostling to get a visa to Biafra because its gono be one of the world's power.
I am from south south by the way.

I am not an Igbo person.

I Totally Agree with You brother..that was why Nigeria with the help their Imperialist Father britain fought tooth and Nail to make sure that Biafra didn't succeed because they know what they stand the chance of loosing.

I Noticed this myself after my Primary, Secondary and University Education which all took place within the Eastern Shores of the country when I was posted to go and serve in a dry land called Kwara state, immediately I crossed River Naija and Asaba, I felt I was in another Country.

Proud to come From the Land of the Rising Sun

BIAFRA MY HOME, I Hail thee

4 Likes

Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by fursh(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
nnocurruption: No fine place for Yoruba land?
No fine place for Boko haram land?

Yoruba and Hausa land na dry land nothing to offer Nigeria no fine place no oil no fine people believe it or not the Igbos are the most beautiful people in Nigeria and someday I believe their Biafra dream will come true and people will be jostling to get a visa to Biafra because its gono be one of the world's power.
I am from south south by the way.
I am not an Igbo person.

Your post has nothing to do with the topic on ground. Pls try to glance thru the topic of a thred before dropping a comment, this is a public forum.

We are all nigerians, irrespective of where we are from. The 36 states in d country is very significant, none is useless, same goes to every tribe and people. Everyone is important

Back to topic; would have loved to visit Yankari game reserve but for reasons known to evryone, think I'd chill for now. Obudu cattle ranch is anoda I'd visit soon, heard it's a nice place

1 Like

Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by fursh(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
unmask: Borgu game reserve at new bussa, Niger state........Gurara Falls Niger state

You're very correct, New bussa got some cool game reserve. Throughout my stay at Bussa, only visited a wildlife reserve somewhere close to Fakum, a fishing village opposite Kainji dam. I visited Kainji dame some days later, it was awesome. The good thing about that place is that, it's very peaceful, got nice people and the power supply over there is first class, even when it's interrupted, it doesn't take up to 20 mins, it will be restored. 9ja got some nice places, I tell ya
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by Ahmed0336(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
ever been to farin water falls in nasarawa state? damnn!!!!
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by Zonacom(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Seem waterfalls are scattered all over nigeria. Been to one before(at owerre-ezukala, anambra state) and i really enjoyed nature in the purest form, though the road leading to the place was like Golgotha back then.
Re: Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria by nolia66(f): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
D oguta lake resort is a no no,it has lost its glory,was der middle of dis year n it wasn't functioning,d place looks hunted nw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Dead Bodies Is Transported In Abia State Because Of Bad Road / 79 Killed, 779 Injured In Gombe Auto Crashes – FRSC / Self-Moving Suitcase Follows You Wherever You Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.