Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,106 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch (2432 Views)

Davido Gives Fan N50,000 For Praying For Him / Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) / Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by EkpedemeAlbert(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2013

Wizkid’s performance was one of the best performances at the Rhythm Unplugged concert,At the concert, he gave out his wrist watch - before giving out the wrist watch he asked some of his fans (those close to the stage) to ask him for anything and they screamed ‘your wristwatch” so he handed it to them. He also exchanged his cap with a fan…it was so cool of him!
See photos below:

MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS AT: http://ekpedemealbert..com
Re: Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by addicted268(f): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nice.
Re: Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by sheedy407(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls discard this news,I'm the one he gave it to,will trow more light on it tomorrow
Re: Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by Airforce1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
I truss wizkid
He's got the money, fame, class, swagger right and swagger bite.

Dude is always on point unlike that so called talentless fat mouth davido.

Self made.
Re: Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by sheedy407(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
I again say that you popeople shuld stop this news,its not a wrist watch,I'm the person involve here,pls I don't want my pics on net without my authorization
Re: Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by IAMBREEZY: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
WIZZY WIZZY
Re: Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by Yemlizzy(f): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmm cool.
Re: Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by linpok: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Next........
Re: Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2013
starboy rules.
Re: Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 19, 2013
sheedy407: I again say that you popeople shuld stop this news,its not a wrist watch,I'm the person involve here,pls I don't want my pics on net without my authorization
watin dey do u?
Re: Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by LizzyAnn(f): 6:19am On Dec 19, 2013
cheesy wizzy baby loke loke
Re: Photos : Wizkid Gives Fan His Wrist Watch by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
If i hear?...wiz kid gave out sun glasses not wrist watch i was at the event.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Anglican Priest Cooks In Church During Sunday Service While Preaching / Blessing Okagbare Stuns In New Photos / Top 10 Most Googled Nigerian Artists For The Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.