Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,026 members, 7,886,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging (37485 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Sagging Breast / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
obo_man: Bull sh!t.>>>>>>> Anything that goes up must come down....

Lol
Bull droppings.

NL's word censor ehn undecided

grin
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by watchindelta(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
i luv bosom more that agbako.
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by tshakes(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
like dis?

1 Like

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by tomzman: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
faith everest: undecidedI pray mine won't sag ooo undecided
Amen o! grin
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by cbrass(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is a tip I will like to share here..guys stop going for over size boobs( like the Cozy kind of boobs) because the law of gravity tells more on them...you can go for the Orange type.....ladies pls and pls stop scamming we guys by using those cup bras..its unfair, you won't like we guys wearing cucumber-like boxers and when its removed na ordinary carrot size dey there. cheesy
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by delors(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol..Liars! Number sagging cause na dem bros dem....those ones fit turn bobby to bbybo grin
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by delors(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oh boy! You fine girl o... shocked I carry head join you for prayer...make the things nor sag well well
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Ryda(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
tshakes: like dis?

Olympus don fall for long na
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by cbrass(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
delors:
Oh boy! You fine girl o... shocked I carry head join you for prayer...make the things nor sag well well

Yea..u maybe right her boObs don't look big so chances are they won't fall till she is 29...but on a condition that they don't fall in wrong hands
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
O sag ti! Walking machine gun! Round and firm like water melon is my logo. grin
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmadan: the propotion of sagging breast nawadays is alarming.you fit use some as handfan.

Lol!
I don die!
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
nyere84: Too much of manhandling can also make it sag.

But, boobi wey be say the destiny na to sag, must surely sag ooo.

And e dey vex guys, to see small boobi wey come sag join am.

Like this my own, if i remove bra, na so the boobi d reach my knees. E dey even shame to look up.
Saggy boobs can b sexy
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by chefdoeuvre: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: O sag ti! Walking machine gun! Round and firm like water melon is my logo. grin
Pics or it didn't happen gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
tshakes: like dis?
Sweet
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by hammedkola(m): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Babes, allow "we" guys to help you help your boobs from sagging. cool
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2013

Like this my own, if i remove bra, na so the boobi d reach my knees. E dey even shame to look up.
Lmaaao! Nyere, this ur condition serious o! Kai! So u mean if u siddan, u dey lap ya bweast? shocked shocked
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
chefd'oeuvre:

Pics or it didn't happen gringringrin
Wahrefa
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Judek2(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Occurstæm: 2. Massage To keep your curvy bosoms in shape, apply some moisturiser daily. It will keep the skin supple and help your bosoms retain their elasticity. Also, gently massage your bosoms in a circular motion from upside down and vice versa. Do this for at least 10 minutes every day. This would help to increase blood circulation in the tissues, and would help in increasing the elasticity of your bosoms. You can use aloe vera gel, almond oil, or any other vegetable oil for the massage

That can lead to masturba.tion...
I advice against that one..

Its interesting, we can help here. I always thought that massage help sag the damn thing..
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Ryda(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: O sag ti! Walking stick! Long and flappy like cuccumber is my logo. grin

grin cheesy
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ryda:

grin cheesy
Waka! angry
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Ignatio(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2013

No matter your faith praying won't save it.
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by julicoka(f): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chiefpriest1: Abeg make una forget story. B.reast wey go sag go sag. Haven't you seen an 18-yr old virgin with sagging fruits while a 28-year old girl still has firm ones. 98 percent of the time,it is the genes that determine what is firm and what's not. And by the way wtf is bossom?
u re there like my gene we ve firm ad flesh bossom,my mum own still very flesh my brother wife always talking about my bossom for their gene na old slipper she ve ad not flesh y feeding her baby u will never see d nipple talk more of d body but mine i will bring every tin out not public but home
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Youngtekkey(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
choi I hate sagging breasts like the thing to stand and as a matter of fact I like sucking it so much than fvcking a girl am available @any lady who needs my service
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Ryda(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
cbrass:

Yea..u maybe right her boObs don't look big so chances are they won't fall till she is 29...but on a condition that they don't fall in wrong hands

Body no firewood mi oden se ROBOT
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Ryda(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Waka! angry

Sheige angry
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Ryda(m): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
julicoka: u re there like my gene we ve firm ad flesh bossom,my mum own still very flesh my brother wife always talking about my bossom for their gene na old slipper she ve ad not flesh y feeding her baby u will never see d nipple talk more of d body but mine i will bring every tin out not public but home

Bring it here on NL na cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by obayaya(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2013

this girl oh!!!!

you no well aswear
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Ryda(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Youngtekkey: choi I hate sagging breasts like the thing to stand and as a matter of fact I like sucking it so much than fvcking a girl am available @any lady who needs my service

Werey leleyi o cheesy
Eyin babes start wearing bras with key nd padlock o angry
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ryda:

Sheige angry
Waka x2 angry
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by cbrass(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: O sag ti! Walking machine gun! Round and firm like water melon is my logo. grin

Wooow....but who cares sef...the thing dey tire pesin, once I suck for like 20secs...d main thing is love her that's all that matters

1 Like

Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Youngtekkey(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
julicoka: u re there like my gene we ve firm ad flesh bossom,my mum own still very flesh my brother wife always talking about my bossom for their gene na old slipper she ve ad not flesh y feeding her baby u will never see d nipple talk more of d body but mine i will bring every tin out not public but home
really I won't mind seeing your breasts since you already display it @hone flashing me won't' be a hard task in order to confirm if it's' really straight as you have proclaimed
Re: Tips To Avoid Bosom Sagging by Ryda(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Waka x2 angry

Sheige x4
E don do u o angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.