Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,123 members, 7,922,729 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage (18241 Views)

Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill On Master Plan Into Law / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins / Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

Better have your azz deeply lubed because once you set foot on naija soil they will show you no mercy. Make sure you wear a wig on your bald head so you won't get too much attention because if the sunlight hits the top of that head na your nyash be that. Goodnight!

Products of a failed education system with their "facts". grin grin grin grin grin

kandiikane:
I have the type of tits you wish you suckled on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X_2VI4Sxto

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

Products of a failed education system with their "facts". grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X_2VI4Sxto

You can deny it all you want but you suckled the wrong kind.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by meccuno: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
so the senate is all about sex.....so they are paid tax payers money to deliberate what a man and woman do in their bed room....how does that translate to development......sometimes i wonder why God didnt kill the black man....... angry

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by solomon111(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
pompori king: But why don't you make oil theft and embezzling public funds a criminal offense with a minimun of 10yrs in prison undecided undecided

Like this is the most important thing nigerians want.Awon oloriburuku
There are already stiff jail term sentence against those crimes.
Ask the judiciary to wake up to their responsibility.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by solomon111(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
meccuno: so the senate is all about sex.....so they are paid tax payers money to deliberate what a man and woman do in their bed room....how does that translate to development......sometimes i wonder why God didnt kill the black man....... angry
No,God should kill you first instead of burdening us with your existence.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by iconize(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You have checked Nigerian statute law and you found that theft of all forms and embezzling are not criminal offenses?

Cretin!
You this gaynaian mug, you're here again to display ya level of foolishness.
Incorrigible burnt offering.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by peterphd(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So how come America bans polygamy?

Does someone wishing to marry multiple people harm anybody or is stealing from them, poof?

How come Obama is not fighting for the "human rights" of the Muslims? It is all about illogical popularism?

You have been shouting about how the west has banned polygamy and I want to ask you...would you allow your wife to be married to 4 husbands including yourself? If no, why should many women be married to one husband.Isn't this a double standard if you are rooting for polygamy or are women just mere sex objects?

4 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by iconize(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
peterphd:

You have been shouting about how the west has banned polygamy and I want to ask you...would you allow your wife to be married to 4 husbands including yourself? If no, why should many women be married to one husband.Isn't this a double standard if you are rooting for polygamy or are women just mere sex objects?
Listen, that sagamite of a gaynaian fool lacks creative thinking probably he's suffering from rabbis. So the least we can do as his African big brothers is to teach him coMmon sense, and not to argue with him.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by peterphd(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Adamskuty: Well,since they say "majority carries the vote" and 95percent of nigeria condemns this same sex marriage,then it's ok by me ..

Samething with phedophiles..

So y'all f@ggots in here should stfu,the majority has spoken.

Even in an election,the candidate with majority votes will be declared winner,same with everything so why must f@ggots own be different,huh?

Such a failed notion of "majority carries the vote".when Muslims decide to change Nigeria to an Islamic state I hope you will not complain about having your rights taken away since they are the majority by population.I think you need a government textbook from ss 1 so you can read and understand what democracy is.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by peterphd(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
dinachi: The way some of these homosexual bigots argue as if allowing homosexual marriage in Nigeria is ALL that we need to be great...As if all our problems started because we rejected homosexual idiocy....come and see bigotry!

WE DON'T WANT YOUR SICK LIFESTYLE HERE! IT IS SIMPLE ENOUGH.

Guy don't appeal to emotions here. If you feel you can give reasons for gay marriage to be banned come to the religion section and argue.Will share the link if you are ready.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Izontubo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
gboso1ne: I will support same sex marriage the moment they will be able to have their own childre without going through adoption
grin grin......no mind them
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by bb6xt(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Why do we even care about a law on the matter in the first place if laws can be so easily repealed. Recently (about a week ago) Alan Turin was given a posthumous state pardon by UK govt for homosexuality for which he was jailed. This is possible because it is now legal by today's laws in the UK. We give it more prominence by deigning to legislate it. Am sure as hell that if any gay makes any lewd move with me the as.shole will get a scar to last a lifetime. Now that we have a law we'll soon see Western backed activists and pressure groups spring up to protest against it thereby bringing the eventual repeal even closer like in d UK where it was previously banned. I suggest for everyone that feels strongly about this 2 make it clear in unambiguous terms how they feel. A good example is, well what will u do if u caught a 40yr old man r.aping ur 8yr old daughter or niece? I didn't say anything o!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by dinachi(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
peterphd:
Guy don't appeal to emotions here. If you feel you can give reasons for gay marriage to be banned come to the religion section and argue.Will share the link if you are ready.

The reasons have been given severally but your homosexual brain will never rise to the occasion to understand it. YOU ARE DENSE!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by peterphd(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
dinachi:

The reasons have been given severally but your homosexual brain will never rise to the occasion to understand it. YOU ARE DENSE!

Be civil and don't insult me.If you are so sure your "reasons" stand up to scrutiny why not take my challenge? I am not homosexual.I can even fucck your mother to prove it.Going by this logic,if a freeman fights to end slavery he is a slave huh? Ignorant piece of shiiit. Take the challenge let me post the link.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by tommynico(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
mink505:

gbam!!
we need to stop conflating culture with law. law should be there to PROTECT. In fact, the reason why gays have rights in western countries is because the law promotes human rights for ALL. whether you are gay or straight, child or adult, or tall or short or deaf or dumb or blind, muslim or christian. the law will protect you in America (at least 95% better than a country like Nigeria) as long as you do not harm or steal from others.
that is the big difference between Nigeria and western countries.

Nigeria has no human rights. child marriage, homophobia, corruption, r.ape, police brutality, violence, religious animosity is endemic. Nigeria is a failed country. Most Nigerians are ignorant masses easily herded like goats.

typical Nigerian mentality. Yet you fools will jump at a chance to leave Nigeria and go abroad to USA or UK. hahaha
hypocrites.
i thought u were going to end ur stupid speech well but i was dissapointed. Our moral values here in nigeria nd some parts of africa here is held in high esteem, above any fucking law, Americans or british lacks these values nd only a few of them r against most of their abominations nd if we nigerians do go their, it has nothing to do wt their norms but to milk them of their honey.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by peterphd(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
tommynico:
i thought u were going to end ur stupid speech well but i was dissapointed. Our moral values here in nigeria nd some parts of africa here is held in high esteem, above any fucking law, Americans or british lacks these values nd only a few of them r against most of their abominations nd if we nigerians do go their, it has nothing to do wt their norms but to milk them of their honey.

What moral values in Nigeria? Ritual killings, looting, cradle robbery, jungle justice etc are the values being held high? are you saying these values are more important than fundamental human rights?how do you know Americans are immoral? I hope you know their citizens and leaders are much more respectful of their laws than here where everyone is a hypocrite.Guy think before branding whole nations as immoral.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

Your mother was 5 when your father raped her and left you in her. You should hang yourself.

you dont even know who your father is.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Kristsunny(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
They aren't talking abt gays only but gays and lesbians........ But come oo!!! I tot we hav banned this for long, why wait this long
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

You can deny it all you want but you suckled the wrong kind.

I am not like you or your deviant friends.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
iconize:
You this gaynaian mug, you're here again to display ya level of foolishness.
Incorrigible burnt offering.

You are a pure person!

peterphd:

You are a person!

Why should I have the right to "allow" my wife her "human rights"?

Cretin, are you from the same school of logic as Bros G?

iconize:
Listen, that sagamite of a gaynaian fool lacks creative thinking probably he's suffering from rabbis. So the least we can do as his African big brothers is to teach him coMmon sense, and not to argue with him.

Another person product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by iconize(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a pure person!

You are a person!

Why should I have the right to "allow" my wife her "human rights"?

Cretin, are you from the same school of logic as Bros G?

Another person product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gibberish.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
iconize:
Its quite vivid now that you're suffering from rabbis. But as your African big bro I promise to whip the rabbis off you. Incestuous lunatic.
Now get lost!

I am not a Jew, I can not suffer from rabbis, person! grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sennard(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Banned or not banned non of my own bizzness....see its a man choice to be gay i dnt knw govment own der nw......buh sincerely a man dat has confam brain will not want to put his own dick inside a fellow man asshole...............prove it with science law of magnetism like charges repel while unlike charges attract....even a mad man will neva chase a man to bang him...if u've seen any oppose me abeg.real men bamg pu*** till u die press boobs and nyanshes.gay aint normal ..
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by iconize(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

I am not a Jew, I can not suffer from rabies, person! grin grin grin grin grin

Gibberish.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
iconize:
I initially thought you suffering from rabbis only, I never thought you were a swine influenza patient. Now you this kissed by sun burnt offering gaynaian go and get yourself drunk with dog urine, because we're no match intellectual wise.

PIAWN! PIAWN! PIAWN!

Everyone take cover o!

Rambo is in the house. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by iconize(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

PIAWN! PIAWN! PIAWN!

Everyone take cover o!

Rambo is in the house. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Show your level of foolishness, its in your DNA
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by internetpo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ Mink505. Am tempted 2 call u a gay advocate or are u gay instead? Your vituperations n anger against the govt is too much na. As if the govt offended u personally.

Anyway, Banning gay marriage We all know will not solve the problem, these ppl need special re- orientation and prayers. Am doing my part to help them

Nigeria has pressing issues the NASS shd look at. When will they ban corruption?

We all see the world/ Nigeria/ gay people the way we are.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by HezronLorraine(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
tommynico:
hellloooo bro you say what

Ejo,what moral,we have grown into a society of decadence in values and the so called morals.even those who should uphold them do nothing but disgrace you always,your so called values have earned you share,etc and reproach from fellownafrican nations where you're scorned and downtrodden.

Nigga,don't you talk morals about naija like it's Vatican we all know say name wash.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
iconize:
Show your level of foolishness, its in your DNA

GBOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Fucktardious product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by peterphd(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
@sagamite

I have only asked a question that you should answer. Would you want (since you don't like the word "allow" ) a lady you are in wedlock with to have other husbands? answer the question and stop all these rants.I hope you know one man to many wives is polygyny ( a form of polygamy, the other being polyandry) so tell me why you don't want many husbands to one wife (including yours) if you support polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by dinachi(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
peterphd:
Be civil and don't insult me.If you are so sure your "reasons" stand up to scrutiny why not take my challenge? I am not homosexual.I can even fucck your mother to prove it.Going by this logic,if a freeman fights to end slavery he is a slave huh? Ignorant piece of shiiit. Take the challenge let me post the link.

I have not seen you fight racism with the kind of energy you are using to fight for homosexual rights! I have not seen you fight corruption with the same energy....I have not seen you fight other vices with the same vigor...My friend you ARE homosexual!

I will only take such challenge with a person whose brain is not addled by the shit digging of the homosexual lifestyle. You don't qualify!

You think you can come here and spew thrash about your despicable lifestyle and attract sympathy? I repeat you are DENSE!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

you dont even know who your father is.

Oh, I know who he is but It was my mother who carried me for 9months and breastfed me for 1 and a half years so she was my provider and comforter. Father ko, father no. There is no point. I can't wait when we will be able to ptocreate from cells taken from our body. You will tend understand how useless the idea of same sex marriage illegality is. We can save many who went through what your mother did at 5.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" / 2023: Igbo Leaders In Strong Push For Presidency / Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.