Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,778 members, 7,941,932 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. (28054 Views)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / What Makes You Get Up And Dance? ( Post Videos, Please.. ) / Am A Person Dat Wants To Learn Hw To Dance,so I Wuld Like To No Where I Culd Go To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TeetoEsq(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
All over Nigeria today Christians so much cherished satanic music/songs and even satanic musics' dance steps. Most of the so called naija beats have been taken to churches. You will get to hear the likes of "kukere for christ, Azonto for christ and all what not..." What baffled me most is that this music and their dance steps are always from the circular world to christendom. when are we going to have a gosple music that would dominate the circular world? Lets share ideas....

17 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TVTKOKO(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Op, let me ask u
av u eva seen satan dancing?.

O boy see hw dem dey dash me 'Likes' wey i no beg 4. @ op, go n die

87 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by immortalcrown(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
You are a good observer.

3 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TeetoEsq(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
TVT KOKO: Op, let me ask u
av u eva seen satan dancing?.
any music/songs that does not glorify God is satanic.

21 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TVTKOKO(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
abeg spare me dat rubbish. U wan tel me say during Jesus tym,that kind music no dey exist?abi dem tel u say bros J ma no go party wey im for perform miracles?

8 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TVTKOKO(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
abeg spare me dat rubbish. U wan tel me say during Jesus tym,that kind music no dey exist?abi dem tel u say bros J ma no go party wey im for perform miracles?

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TeetoEsq(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
TVT KOKO: abeg spare me dat rubbish. U wan tel me say during Jesus tym,that kind music no dey exist?abi dem tel u say bros J ma no go party wey im for perform miracles?
Hahahahahaha that kind party.....
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by bigtt76(f): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Any wonder Maheeda (gospel musician) wishing everyone a happy sexmas?

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by cbrass(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Infact it has gotten out of hand, I was invited to perform at one church's praise night, I was digusted and felt terribly shaken when some group of guys came out to sing Dagrins's song on the alter of God, by the time it God to my turn I didn't feel like coming out to perform, but I just had to honour those that invited me. I just played little and ran of the alter sorry stage

7 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TeetoEsq(m): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2013
cbrass: Infact it has gotten out of hand, I was invited to perform at one church's praise night, I was digusted and felt terribly shaken when some group of guys came out to sing Dagrins's song on the alter of God, by the time it God to my turn I didn't feel like coming out to perform, but I just had to honour those that invited me. I just played little and ran of the alter sorry stage
thanks for sharing ur experience. That's just it.... One thing is these circular artists do not copy gosple artists. "an alter sorry stage indeed"!!!

4 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by cbrass(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
thanks for sharing ur experience. That's just it.... One thing is these circular artists do not copy gosple artists. "an alter sorry stage indeed"!!!

Its sign of the end time!!

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Peterwizzy: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
look anyone who says all secular music is satanic will surely go to hell yeessssss I have said this a mill times what defines bad and good music is the lyrics jah bless

3 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Justeenaleo(f): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
Ever heard of love songs?
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by cbrass(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Justeenaleo:

They are all fake...just take a look at the marrital lives of the musicians that sings this so called love songs.

4 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Justeenaleo(f): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
cbrass:

They are all fake...just take a look at the marrital lives of the musicians that sings this so called love songs.
Fake is not satanic

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by TeetoEsq(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Justeenaleo:
what's the essence of love songs? They are all satanic. Why singing love when there are no single signs of love in your life? love songs are used to arouse sexual feelings and this is satanic.

6 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by cbrass(m): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Fake is not satanic

So if fake is not satanic what is it then

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Justeenaleo(f): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
what's the essence of love songs? They are all satanic. Why singing love when there are no single signs of love in your life? love songs are used to arouse sexual feelings and this is satanic.
Sexual feelings r nt satanic, nd nt all love song arouses sexual feelings,African queen by 2face is a love song,no air by chris brown nd jordin sparks is a love song to name a few,a year without rain by selena gomez is a love song,so wats ur definition of love song?

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Justeenaleo(f): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
cbrass:

So if fake is not satanic what is it then
Well let's say,if fake is satanic den we r all satanic cos all of us humans one way or d oda hv bn fake,as for d love songs u guys termed fake,fine,d celebrities some of their marriages never lasts but at d time dey wr writting d love song I bet dey meant every bit of it

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by cbrass(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Well let's say,if fake is satanic den we r all satanic cos all of us humans one way or d oda hv bn fake,as for d love songs u guys termed fake,fine,d celebrities some of their marriages never lasts but at d time dey wr writting d love song I bet dey meant every bit of it

A child of God isn't fake...so don't generalise cos am not

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Justeenaleo(f): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2013
cbrass:

A child of God isn't fake...so don't generalise cos am not
O pls, wats ur definition of fake? And yes a child of God is not s'posed to b fake,we r all imperfect children of God buh we live in d world so dnt come nd claim dat u r real,mind u,weneva u tell a single lie u r being fake nd am sure u hv told thousands

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Dhurmynick(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:
All over Nigeria today Christians so much cherished satanic music/songs and even satanic musics' dance steps. Most of the so called naija beats have been taken to churches. You will get to hear the likes of "kukere for christ, Azonto for christ and all what not..." What baffled me most is that this music and their dance steps are always from the circular world to christendom. when are we going to have a gosple music that would dominate the circular world? Lets share ideas....

You Are seriously twisted.. What's your problem with Christianity.. Kukere, aZonto. Swear you've never rocked these music b4. I honestly think you're an atheist or have no faith at all. Mtchew
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Dhurmynick(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:

In the bible.. I can't recall but there is this woman they say play an instrument for a king David.. Was that satanic. Please know what you say.. The merry Christmas song sef is satanic.. Dnt lemme impose a ban.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Dhurmynick(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2013
Teeto, Esq:

God is love.. Are you trying to say there is no signs of God in our life . I've dealt with people like you before.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by damibravo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wrong Title...

Right Topic...
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by calibet(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
True talk brother, but how we go do, just following the train and that's it period.
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by DisGuy: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
cbrass: Infact it has gotten out of hand, I was invited to perform at one church's praise night, I was digusted and felt terribly shaken when some group of guys came out to sing Dagrins's song on the alter of God, by the time it God to my turn I didn't feel like coming out to perform, but I just had to honour those that invited me. I just played little and ran of the alter sorry stage

ABEGI

why didnt you make a little speech before your perfomance? abi u just com,e chop clean mouth

circular world? traingular world nko?

4 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin you will see plenty azonto and kukere this Christmas season for churches oo.

So, calm down @OP grin
Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by BabaEleko(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Part of the reason why I sometimes believe christianity is just some "hoax" religion established by some sets of people with the soul purpose of "brainwashing" and "scamming" mankind. I ain't falling for that trick. undecided (I typed this message after smoking a blunt, so it's some deep thought that was put into it before typing it out) tongue

4 Likes

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by okeke2: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
hey look at me "i'm in a cult uhh-
uhhh i'm really tough hunh, so i
jerk my buddies off every full
moon and we all share the same
girl uhhn huuh
and we all wear matching outfits
like girl scouts and dance like we have a seizure and use outdated weapons!!!!" ;-)

1 Like

Re: Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. by Olarewajub: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Interesting arguement going on here.
As a christain, anything that comes out of your mouth is suppose to glorify the name of God.
Desist today from singing worldly songs.
Jesus loves me any you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King OT – Shameful Lyrics & Mp3 Download / Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.