Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,188 members, 7,884,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Guinness Calling For Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Calling For Online Test (2952 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test / Unilever 2011 Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Calling For Online Test by efosanice: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
i just got a text informing me of a guinness online test but date has not being confirmed what do we expect? did anyone get the text too?
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by obarri(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2008
hey,

I also got the SMS, ( from Guiness)

Has any1 got a clue of the test format?

Tanx
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by IsaacGr8: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2008
I also received the text msg but after checking my email inbox and spam, I didn't find any mail from guinness there. can anyone who have received this mail kindly forward it to my email. isaacestate@yahoo.com. thank u
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by emygreat19: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
i also got the sms and didn't find any mail on my email box. But, from the sms,i was asked to reply to support@guinness.e-testing-hub.com. Does anybody know what the online test format is like?
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by aije(f): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

I also got a text from Guinness. I checked my inbox and spam and found no mail.

Can somebody tell us what they are up to?
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by obami: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
Check ur e-mail address for details, I've checked my own and my online test is on 5th of August betwn 3pm-4pm.
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by asiben: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
abeg, after the msg, since did not receive the mail, and sent back to them, what is sorpose 2 b d next reply.
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by segxy1: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
You guys are mumu were u given the test centre like people prime at least people prime is also havingt online test at their office such as that but you pple concern is jst that you are invited but test venue is not given call them or contact who ever to confirm that for
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by Jaychuks(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
segxy1:

You guys are mumu were u given the test centre like people prime at least people prime is also havingt online test at their office such as that but you people concern is jst that you are invited but test venue is not given call them or contact who ever to confirm that for

Do you have to call them mumu before telling them what to do? Lets learn to respect others and stop this bad way of responding to issues.
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by aovmillion: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
I dont know why some people like segxy1 are on this forum, I believe we need to start screening people b4 their contributions would be allowed. for goodness sake do u need call someone mumu b4 u can explain what u know to them. for your information u dont know everything and one of the rules in this forum is RESPECT OTHER MEMBERS. next time try to screen what u will say if noboby is screening your contribution. lipsrsealed
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by odimeji(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
its a simple thing guyz.if u got the text and didnt get the mail,reply them and you will be contacted.there is a text sample on the link which you must answer to understand ow it goes.just check it out well.no one knows if it is going to be questions based on how much access you ve 2 information or general iq questions.ny1 got clue please post
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by faleye2008: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
I received message from Guinness calling for online test but i dont know the time and date
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by reverton: 2:56am On Aug 01, 2008
I got the sms also, but i have problem accessing my excite.com email account. can anyone help my resolve the excie stuff?
royalpointers@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by pharuq: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2008
Hi guys,Y are you all getting disturbed before the real test itself? Y not relax your nerves and think or contribute to this medium like a wise man? Fine, Guinness sent a text to our phones requesting us to check our mails or SPAM folders.

They further added that if after checking the afore- atated, we still can't find the details of the test, we should lodge a complaint to :support.guinness@e-testing-hub.com.

I think this is explicit enough for learned fellows like us.If the message is being sent to your phone, & you can't see the message on your mail box, just lodge your complaint.

What we should be disturbed about is the nature of the test.Are we staying back at home to do it, or we all going to be in a particular centre?those are reasonable questions, instead of wasting our time on irrelevant issues.

Guys big up and comment on this.
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by yek: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2008
ok pple ill try to hold ur hand as best as i can here .
below is a sample of ur mail . . . right ?
i've inserted comments
hope it helps
. . .the best.

(i believe it will be similar 2 standard chatered bank's online test i.e methodologically ohoo not questions . . . hum)

Dear Bleep Bleep

Congratulations!

You have been shortlisted to participate in the Guinness Nigeria PLC. online recruitment test.

The online-test will consists of 30 questions, which must be answered in the given time frame of 60 mins.

A count down timer, located within the page, will let you know how much time you still have left.

You have been selected to take your test in Batch xyz on the 765th of August 2038 between 98PM and 99PM.

We recommend to use the following browsers Internet Explorer and Safari.

*** my assumption here is that u go find urself a suitable connected PC e.g a cyber cafe, ur uncle's office e.t.c***

Step-wise guide to online-test:

[b]STEP 1: *** step 1 ohoo ! ***[/b]

In order to make sure your test-login works properly, please click on the link below:

http://guinness.e-testing-hub.com/gptest/ . . . bla bla bla

This link will serve as your unique login for the test. Should you at any time be asked to submit a token, please use the following token: Bleep

STEP 2: *** step 2 ohoo ! ***

a) [b]If this works, please proceed by clicking here and answering a few test questions. THIS IS JUST A TEST AND NOT THE REAL EXAM. It will enable you to familiarize yourself with the environment and make sure that your internet connection is stable enough to take part in this online test.[/b]

*** av done that about 6 questions (crazily randomised - i was asked something about the cartoon - finding nemo)***

b) If this does not work and you encounter an error messages during your test login, please click on refresh, try to use a different browser and make sure that your internet connection is stable. If problems persist, please email us onsupport@guinness.e-testing-hub.com. Make sure that the email includes the test batch id, firstname, lastname and the token. We will resolve the problem and contact you as soon as possible.

STEP 3: *** step 2 ohoo ! ***

On the day of your test (at the specified time), please click on this link http://guinness.e-testing-hub.com/gptest/index.php?lang=en&sid=26342&token=zky4gquczrnmbyu. Should you not be able to click on “Next”, please refresh your browser.

Please note that we will not be offering any re-takes.

Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted!

We wish you the best of luck!

Guinness Nigeria PLC

ahh next ill use a drawing and autocad to explain grin
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by ukgold(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2008
I also received a txt message from them, but did not find any message in my inbox n spam but av replied. please what do we really expect.
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by mogambe: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2008
hello all,
pls someone shld give us an insight on how the online test will be. i guess that is the onus for now.
anyone who has written in the past pls share ur experience wit us.

takia of u, grin
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by mogambe: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2008
@all
i just spoted the email. it was sent on the 28th of july to my spam folder. i had earlier sent a reply to the email they supplied and since i did not get a response, i decided to check my box well. and so i found it stucked in my spam folder.
as for the test format, someone shld give the house valid info pls.

takia of u
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by tapioka(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2008
does this online test has to do with thier management training cos havnt got the invition.
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by muyiwaprin: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2008
i got the text too and my exam time is 5 to 6pm on the 5th aug,i tried the demo login here and it worked,i was able to go through the practise question and i guess we are to stay in our homes or cafe to write the exam online from home except you have difficulty going through the demologin then u can mail them, all the best guys,i wish we could get an insight into what we are realy to expect,sort of general knowlege like who wants to be a millionaire i guess,
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by efosanice: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2008
i have received the mailin my spam folder telling me it's going to be on 5th between 11 and 12 , i don't even know where to do because cybercafes this days are not relable but i have done an online test before but not for guinness
Re: Guinness Calling For Online Test by omodapson(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2008
I received a text from guinness inviting me for an online test but did not see any email from them in my box. I have sent the reply they asked for and still havn't gotten any email from them. I'm losing patience. I need help from the house.

(1) (Reply)

30 Real Online Business That Are Most Reliable And Profitable / Job Vacancies In The Music Industry - Victoria Island Nigeria / Dana Air Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.