Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,399 members, 7,932,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

M Ashamed!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M Ashamed!! (5814 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M Ashamed!! by andyanders: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2013
When you knew within you that you cannot protect the girl, why did you ask her not to hide? You should be ashamed of yourself because you have already messed yourself up and equally the girl/ If you had stood by the girl to beat up her brother, she would have been happy with you because you did not disgrace her and she can stand to tell the brother ' shebi you dey strong, why did you not fight d guy" You should be ashamed of yourself as you no get liver.

If you had beaten him up very well, anytime he sees any guy with the sister, he will back off.

1 Like

Re: M Ashamed!! by caesare: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2013
Cmon you shouldn't gave ran. All you should have done was to grab the guy from behind n hold him or ask his friend to do it. While You take the girl away. Being a man is not wearing trousers....its standing up for those you care about n protecting em. How can you call yourself her guy when you ran for your own safety when she was in trouble. As bad as e bad na only one black eye u go collect. you couldn't provide security which is one of a ladys primary need in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: M Ashamed!! by caesare: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2013
andyanders: When you knew within you that you cannot protect the girl, why did you ask her not to hide?.
Lmao....
andyanders:
If you had beaten him up very well, anything he sees any guy with the sister, he will back off.
Gangster. ..
Re: M Ashamed!! by striker9(m): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2013
Cikoloko: cry cry cryd guy was even fighting pepo who we're seperating them saying its his sista @a point he started bitting a boy close n pepo ran away tinkin he was mad.....n 4 the guyz wey de form james bond I hail oh
Your action is still not justified jare,you ought to have gotten a broken bottle or better still 2 by 2 plank,off ur cloth and start to dey follow the guy drag am,he dey craze ni,I swear he go chill say which kain madness be dis.You could have diverted the guy's attention towards yourself,the girl wouldn't wanna see u hurt,so its either she escape or plead with her brother not to fight.

1 Like

Re: M Ashamed!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2013
I just hope that guy no dey follow other peoples sisters.
Re: M Ashamed!! by OCTAVO: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2013
You are a coward!!!
You ran away like chicken.
Re: M Ashamed!! by Les: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2013
fabulousdame: well there isn't much u could ve done cos the guy is her brother en u dnt want to complicate issues.
buh u should ve been dere for her shaa
be specific, it's her cousin and the last time I checked, cousins don't have such obligations over cousins. Beating her up publicly because she was with a guy No body, I repeat no body will ever try that with me, boyfriend, cousin and even blood brother, >sad
op na coward, leave that lady alone, she deserves a better and a real man who will defend her in all situations.leave her alone, she deserves better

1 Like

Re: M Ashamed!! by seangy4konji: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2013
2 crate of Alomo for u....i know know say u remember dat tori.d guy weh go pick hin gal for gate and area boiz deh try talk d gal and dem beat Goodluck out of his jonathan...O boy,it nor good as he comot der as he fit just use dat one to hin advantage but if na oda wise and dem tie u up beat u blue black?na anoda story.if gal get trouble some brodas,i think d best is just to leave dem to their family issues.if d gal wan deh see u,make she come to ur house/territory which u can protect.
Logan's shadow:
1 crate of alomo bitters for you grin,You've done well.
I once read from a guy here on nl,some dudes attacked his date and in the process of him wanting to be the hero of the day,he got beaten blue-black grin and guess what,when he got up,the said date had bolted but more surprisingly,NL ladies staunchingly defended this lady's decision angry
So my dear frnd,once again you've done well.
Re: M Ashamed!! by sweettease(f): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2013
Les:
op na coward, leave that lady alone, she deserves a better and a real man who will defend her in all situations.leave her alone, she deserves better
Exactly! Considering the kind of cousins she has, the op is not even supposed to be anywhere near her. If you can't take d heat, leave the kitchen angry
Re: M Ashamed!! by lilmax(m): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2013
But one question......wat if her cousin beats him up and he ends up in a very bad condition in the hospital......who will pay for the expenses?
Re: M Ashamed!! by Les: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2013
lil max: But one question......wat if her cousin beats him up and he ends up in a very bad condition in the hospital......who will pay for the expenses?
at least he tried, if the lady has a conscience, she would appreciate him for life. But the fact he just walked away No bloody way. >sad
Re: M Ashamed!! by sweetestguy(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Op ure a complete coward, is a girl of 20yrs nt old enof to hav a r/ship, and u said she's just a frend with benefit..well I somehw blame d girl, at 20 she's still behaving like a small child,and come to tink of it,d guy is jus ha cousin nt even brother, I fell like flogging d girl,nonsense
Re: M Ashamed!! by sweettease(f): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2013
lil max: But one question......wat if her cousin beats him up and he ends up in a very bad condition in the hospital......who will pay for the expenses?
Then he never should have told her to confront him. He even had d guts to offer a handshake when he knew he wouldn't be able to do anythng should there be any trouble.
Re: M Ashamed!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2013
According to ur story, d girl lives with her parent, aw cum sme stupid cousin has such hold on her? 20yrs old 4 dat matter. Like srzly? beating her up in public just cos she was talking to a boy? Dats way out of it.
Ehn ehn, op u shouldnt av left d girl all alone, even if u couldnt fight d guy, @ least u should av stayed instead of runing
The girl should ja are oo, haha, in dis 21st century...on top wetin
Re: M Ashamed!! by agrovick(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2013
wink my eyes are on u, are u a uite? Op, pele o
dechandel: Fear fear o tongue
Re: M Ashamed!! by ikekings1: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2013
Lol.. @op u did well jare.. Don't mind all dis guys forming james bond... What if you happen to confront the guy and u later ended up in the hospital with a broken limb? This life no get part two oooo... grin grin grin
Re: M Ashamed!! by lilmax(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2013
sweet-tease:

Then he never should have told her to confront him. He even had d guts to offer a handshake when he knew he wouldn't be able to do anythng should there be any trouble.
very correct
Re: M Ashamed!! by ronalmagic10(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2013
post modified. I don 4get say my babe dey NL

@op, apologize to her and promise to protect her next time. If you were meant for each other, nothing can stop you guys. shikena
Re: M Ashamed!! by sweettease(f): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2013
^^^she didn't get a public beating and you weren't the one dat even startd the whole ish, your own is nothng compared to dis undecided
Re: M Ashamed!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2013
buh bro d person on ur dp luk like one kine macho man like ...u no o know sey u b wall gecko... grin grin
Re: M Ashamed!! by iamdhebuck(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2013
ib_bryte: buh bro d person on ur dp luk like one kine macho man like ...u no o know sey u b wall gecko... grin grin
exactly my thoughts,he looks big enough in his d.p...op ffucked up.
Re: M Ashamed!! by caesare: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Leave that macho thing. From my experience na d macho guys de always first run..
Re: M Ashamed!! by Cikoloko(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2013
ib_bryte: buh bro d person on ur dp luk like one kine macho man like ...u no o know sey u b wall gecko... grin grin
guy u need to c d way dis Guy huge..even if na money solja him go run n no b say I run oh I was jes tryin to avoid more ugly scene undecided undecided
Re: M Ashamed!! by EejaNla01(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
seangy4konji: 2 crate of Alomo for u....i know know say u remember dat tori.d guy weh go pick hin gal for gate and area boiz deh try talk d gal and dem beat Goodluck out of his jonathan...O boy,it nor good as he comot der as he fit just use dat one to hin advantage but if na oda wise and dem tie u up beat u blue black?na anoda story.if gal get trouble some brodas,i think d best is just to leave dem to their family issues.if d gal wan deh see u,make she come to ur house/territory which u can protect.
Me self remember that thread, grin d said lady even stopped picking his call after fighting and injuring himself for her,ladies were even blaming d guy here LoL,of all the parties involved its the stupid cousin I ill blame,as for the guy that ran,u know new year is around,but he should at least get guys or do something even if he won't go physical with him.V.funny grin
Re: M Ashamed!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
you messed up

the guy intimidated you and created fear in you and also your girl friend - embarrassed her in front of you and make her feel you are nothing

even if you can't fight him, you should have tried to protect her by talking to him in respect of her, like a support...

he can't just hit you just like that because you spoke to him in defend of your gf. you messed up big time....

just your action and words might have not let his brother beat her

cover your face !

Cikoloko: guy u need to c d way dis Guy huge..even if na money solja him go run n no b say I run oh I was jes tryin to avoid more ugly scene undecided undecided

so? what ugly scene? scary mofo

the girl might not want to mingle with you again because of next time cos you can't protect her.

1 Like

Re: M Ashamed!! by Saraha1(f): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
No worry na small pikin dey worry you. When you become a mature man , you will know what to do when such reoccure.
Re: M Ashamed!! by happyjuliet(f): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmm Girl u claim u love u couldn't even defend her? Are u sure u really love her coz I am not sure of d feelings u claim u have 4 her. Bros search ur heart very well. ;DHmmm Girl u claim u love u couldn't even defend her? Are u sure u really love her coz I am not sure of d feelings u claim u have 4 her. Bros search ur heart very well.

1 Like

Re: M Ashamed!! by Pdizzle(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Bro it's not about forming James bond, you effed Up big time, I mean just a guy, it's not like they are five or something and you bolted on a girl you claim to like. Na people like you armed robber dy visit for house Wey go enta under bed Tell your wife to go open door.

1 Like

Re: M Ashamed!! by Austinodark(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
ikekings1: Lol.. @op u did well jare.. Don't mind all dis guys forming james bond... What if you happen to confront the guy and u later ended up in the hospital with a broken limb? This life no get part two oooo... grin grin grin
This guy doesn't dissapoint
Re: M Ashamed!! by Allwility: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dude...don't mind these folks calling u a coward. You did a very sensible thing by not getting involved in a brawl...else how would u face the girl's parents if tomorrow you decided to get serious with her tomorrow? Yes, you guys may be friends with benefit today but might decide to take things to the next level tomorrow.
My take: if I were in ur shoes, I'd have walked away from the scene like you did..... but pay the guy a visit the very next day *Al pacino style*. I wouldn't be surprised if the cousin in question goes begging her on his knees. Not bluffing.

Do this else you are what they've called u here.....,A COWARD.

1 Like

Re: M Ashamed!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
my son cry
Re: M Ashamed!! by dechandel(f): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
agrovick: wink my eyes are on u, are u a uite? Op, pele o
Lol.. Nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick / Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.