Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,303 members, 7,891,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi (21983 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Players Born Abroad Refuse To Represent Nigeria? / Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup? / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Abbey2sam(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
sureteeboy: .They know Nigerians fancy such kind of phones. why won't they include Moses. This is just a marketing strategy

Na you really understand wetin samsung dey do

Market strategy
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by caukerzee(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Donmichaelz: to represent earth gan gan gan wait first which team dem wan play against cos i know if its chelsea they will loose : smiley
Beat Sunderland(Last on the table) first before you talk. Meanwhile, have a seat.
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Deiok(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nice marketing stratages by samsung.
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Bezed(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
let SA , see this, and their hating for nigeria will increase by raise to power 10 .. Heheheh
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
scripted game....z dere ani chance of d galaxy 11team losing?//
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by tall2ce(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Atleast dis shows moses is more better and useful dan mikel

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Theben(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
tall2ce: Atleast dis shows moses is more better and useful dan mikel
Nah, it only shows Moses is more respected and valued than Mikel.
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by moststylish(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
why was moses not called frm africa like the others who were called from their homeland
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by ewosk: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
pessimist too full 9ja abi i go call am inferiority complex sef i go talk. dem put V.Moses una dey hala wolf abi na rolf haba...Nigeria na Africa champion nd how dem go arrange earth team wen one african at least nor go show face...plus Samsung dey also reason market dem nor dey pick beans...so yaya or drog face nor count...ivc na jst lag +sok
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by GentleFrank(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good !
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by airmark(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Keneking: Igbos are doing well globally
If you thought Victor Moses is igbo, you were wrong bro. Nigerians are doing well globally.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Krasid(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
airmark:
If you thought Victor Moses is igbo, you were wrong bro. Nigerians are doing well globally.
surprisingly i thought he was Igbo when i first knew he is Nigerian, but later discovered he is from the North.
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
GustavoFring: Messi team captain?

We all know that Ronaldo can never listen to that midget anyway grin

MESSI IS 'MAN' MADE CAPTAIN...RONALDO IS A TRUER CAPTAIN THAN HIM...THIS JUST A VIDEO...ENJOY cool cool cool
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by femmy2010(m): 4:02am On Dec 20, 2013
Nice concept
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by ddippset(m): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2013
i hope we dont hear later today that ronaldo 'is sad' that he was not made captain!
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by ddippset(m): 6:16am On Dec 20, 2013
Krasid: imagine messi telling ronaldo "why didn't you pass the ball". grin
And Ronaldo's reaction will be like....
very very true. that's why it's called galaxy 11 TEAM. thank God you know that everybody else would love to pass the ball around to each other except ronaldo.
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by bjsadiq: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Victor Moses accepting to play for Nigeria was the best decision ever made for his career. He should just continue working hard and being humble. Nice one....
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by rovert: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2013
Like the ad, no matter what they are selling. Great touch to pick a Nigerian and Moses for that matter, me likey!
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by ignis: 7:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Donmichaelz: to represent earth gan gan gan wait first which team dem wan play against cos i know if its chelsea they will loose : smiley
They are going to play against aliens, apes and gorillas.
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by obongtunji: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2013

Why bringing sentiment here now? Besides why did you here Victor is igbo? With people like you, we can't move forward as a nation.....lop
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by obongtunji: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2013
taiwoliu: hmm, i tink jayAjoku is ryt. Dis tin as been on goal.com since lst month nd it didnt report any connection wt Samsung bt d former German nationale's doing... Bro get ur facts ryt. Nd he didnt choose any defender cos d manager intends to attack all d way

This has everything to do with samsung. If you just saw it on goal.com last month then you need to be current. It all started over two months ago with the sing of galaxy spotted at Rio de janiero on a rock, followed by men dressed in black with same sign spotted at different football matches.....lop
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by femmy2010(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Perky89: nice team..full of attackers though

The coach(Frank),was interviewed on why his team is filled with attackers? He said he aint defending but all out attacking.lol
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by chichriso: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by maxit2(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Big fat goat. Never go hide. Xmas is coming.

BTW: Victor Moses is not igbo, he is Nigerian.
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Teeklef(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
maxi-t:

Big fat goat. Never go hide. Xmas is coming.

BTW: Victor Moses is not igbo, he is Nigerian.
he's even 4rm the north,who no lyk beta tin,any good thing na igbo but if d case is reverse........
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by taiwoliu(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
obongtunji:

This has everything to do with samsung. If you just saw it on goal.com last month then you need to be current. It all started over two months ago with the sing of galaxy spotted at Rio de janiero on a rock, followed by men dressed in black with same sign spotted at different football matches.....lop
yeah, i knw abt d winner tks earth stuff.... I ws only reacting to d team stuff, dont get it mixed up.
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by Istillfuckyou: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:
fool! he's igbo. i thought u have a brain. smh
Re: Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi by airmark(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Istillfuckyou: fool! he's igbo. i thought u have a brain. smh

wow i did nt know. thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Persons Participating In The Lagos Marathon (Photos) / Financial Fair Play: UEFA Hit PSG, Inter, Juventus, Others With Fines / 2017 Africa Cup Of Nations: All The News About The AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.