Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up From Bed In The Morning? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up From Bed In The Morning? (1375 Views)

What Was The First Thing Your Eye Saw When We Entered 2014? / [PHOTOS] The One Thing You Should Never Wear: Butt Pads / British Magician Wake On Air And Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up From Bed In The Morning? by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2013
1-pick your phone and start surfing the web.
2-pray
3- start thinking of what you will do on that day
4- walk straight to the kitchen to feast
5-call a very special friend
6-brush your teeth
7-walk straight to a mirror to check if you look new.
8-walk into the bathroom.

sometime i find myself doing no 4smiley on a normal day no6 is the option....so which do you do when you wake up?
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up From Bed In The Morning? by carzola(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2013
I touch my hard joystick and thank God i have a wife.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up From Bed In The Morning? by dejt4u(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2013
I check my phone for missd calls nd new sms.. Then online
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up From Bed In The Morning? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2013
Launch my browser, check emails, nairaland, twitter and mashable. Infact, am doing it right now as am supposed to be sleeping.

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up From Bed In The Morning? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2013
carzola: I touch my hard joystick and thank God i have a wife.
lwkmd that has to be the silliest thing anybody does in the morning....cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up From Bed In The Morning? by Taiwo20(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Does this mean that you all are unemployed?
Cos I didn't see anything that has to do with work here..

#just asking
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up From Bed In The Morning? by romzyxy(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2013
Taiwo20: Does this mean that you all are unemployed?
Cos I didn't see anything that has to do with work here..

#just asking
Dnt υ understand.....D̶̲̥̅̊ first tin
Dnt υ brush b4 work,dnt υ pray b4 work,dnt υ surf D̶̲̥̅̊ web cos U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ fone is close 2 υ b4 work,
Mehn try 2 comprehend b4 υ type

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Wake Up From Bed In The Morning? by Atk01(f): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2013
I silence my wailing alarm.

(1) (Reply)

Man Buried With A Pair Of BOOTS Sticking Out Of His Coffin [see Photos] / Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Builds Multi-million Dollar Hotel / Wizkid Debuts On Konvict Music KARDINAL OFFISHALL Ft WIZKID: ‘reppin For My City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.