Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Any Side Effect? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Side Effect? (700 Views)

Lose Weight Naturally Within 9 Days Without Any Side Effect. / She Want Marriage: But Currently Earn More Than I Do Monthly; Any Side Effect? / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Side Effect? by chisomnesta: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Please i need to know if there is any side effect in this.
I feed my 6weeks baby with smagold,d instructn says 3spoonful of it for her age,n dats wat she has bin takin so a TIN lasts for only one week.My mil came 3daz back n she doesmt prepare d fud d way we do,d fud is always lookin not lik milk,looks more of white water.av told her its 3spoons we put bt she still does it her way.if am to complain,my husband cud get angry dat am questioning d mums knowledge.she manages virtually everytin,bt dis managemnt on my 6weks baby i dmt lik it.

How can i get her to be doing d fud d exact way?Mums n dad wit experiemce pls advic.or if it has no effect let me jus relax
Re: Any Side Effect? by boay(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Can't you prepare it yourself?
Re: Any Side Effect? by bellong: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Why not put the baby on exclusive breastfeeding for at least three months..

It is better for her health than all these artificial mixtures
Re: Any Side Effect? by chisomnesta: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
sorry i forgot to add my daughter eats lik somtin else.mil is around for omuguo,so she sleeps wit her at nite while i stay in d palour,so i wudnt know wen d fud is bin prepared
Re: Any Side Effect? by chisomnesta: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
breastmilk is nt always enof for her,went thru a lot afta birth wit no help,lomg story sha.bosom aint flowin enof for her so had to put her on milk
Re: Any Side Effect? by Eesha: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mama baby, for peace sake ( if i were the one o) I would just tolerate and breastfeed more in addition to the SMA besides omugwo is not forever. So just TRY to show your MIL appreciation ( they like that) for everything. She go soon leave you hia wink wink. Persevere biko o.
Re: Any Side Effect? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 20, 2013
Make the feeds and put in a warmer ,don't let anyone feed your child with colored water.
Re: Any Side Effect? by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 20, 2013
I thought it's the wife's mom that comes for omugwo?

I'll say this : Your body language and communication delivery will determine the type of response you'll receive. She's your mil, she's there to help. She's prob not crazy to start feeding baby malnourished formula.

On the other hand, If I were you, I'll breaśt-feed the baby like Bello said. Eat recommended diet that'll aid lactation, use a nîpple guard if you're sore there, pump pump pump , it stimulates and prob get more milk. If that didn't yield any result, see a doc for prescription. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

How Do YOU Define Success? / A Way To Curb Ebola. / Pls Read Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.