Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? (11158 Views)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Olas2(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
If actualy a guy wants to wait fot d woman of his dream, he mite neva get maried, i know how we guys tink,
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Olas2(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
If actualy a guy wants to wait fot d woman of his dream, he mite neva get maried, i know how we guys tink,
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by minute(f): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hmmm . . . . .I'm tempted to go for the joke answer.

When he cares about what you think and listens to you.

He asksĀ  your opinion and does things for you.

He is working differences out now.

He acts honest and never lies.

He tries to accomodate you in his place i.e heart,house.

He wants a kid from you.

He brings you to his family.

He follows you around like a puppy.

He is not so fast to get engaged with you . . .he leaves a space to to see what you think of him.

The list is endless!
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by GsUp: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2008
WHEN HE HAS 5 LUXURY CARS, 2 MANSIONS AND 3 PRIVATE JETS (Due to the materialistic standards of modern women)
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by chibestic: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2008
A man is ready to marry when he sees that he is matured in mind ie his way of reasoning,caring,enduring,accormodating etc.and also he is finacially ok.because not all men are men,some marry because there mate ve finished marrying.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by slyknytro(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2008
all of you guys/girls are just saying "this and that" in any thing you do, there must be happeness. so, i can say a guy can go into his life of marriage when he is really happy to be with the lady he will call his wife. anything more than dis Na Lieeeeee
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Ibitoyesofola(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2008
When he feels is capable and ready to take d responsibities as a husband of the wife u can't just jump into marriage like that or else u wil jumg out of cause let say at d age of 70
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by tRoOE(f): 1:42am On Oct 02, 2008
[size=13pt]This song should tell you grin

Gerald Levert - can't Help Myself tongueRIP
[/size]
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by k1banty(m): 2:06am On Oct 02, 2008
A Guy is ready for marriage when

-he has a well paid job
-furnished apartment
-minimum 1-2 cars,
-he lives alone
-phat wallet is always a plus

and he is ready to take up any responsibilities that comes his way.

all other qualities can be manipulated.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Bukayot: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
When his matured to care for himself and the new home.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by tjdimmy(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2015
When he is financially stable, mentally capable and spiritually fit. When he no longer sees being with just one Woman as being boring or a punishment all men ought to pass through. When he is finally able to break free from the breast of his Mother, and take life changing decisions on his own. When he finally realizes that Women who can pray hard are better than Women who can phuck hard (though both are needed), and when He finds a woman he can act all natural around and he is scared of losing. When all these are fulfilled, He is ripe for the smallest handcuff in the world i.e the wedding band a.k.a the wedding ring.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by peteradamu: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2015
[A man is ready to marry when he is hardworking and not being lazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner / Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) / Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.