Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,925 members, 7,966,427 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa (1516 Views)

Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. / Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by musiwa112: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
why i lead western nigeria,there is tradition involve

like i told you oduduwa had twin before akanbi. my great great great greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat father was that first child. and that is why my name is ademusiwa. meaning the origin of the religion and culture of the children of oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Musiwa: pls go and die!!! U dey give us headache undecided
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by Itoroetti(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Alhaji musiwa,pls give us an autobiography of urself
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by musiwa112: 4:37am On Dec 20, 2013
you make me laugh..

you still dont get the joke is on you.
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by musiwa112: 4:51am On Dec 20, 2013
you think i am joking... that funny... it is not a joke. this is the ooni of ife in london

you think , we are joking.... i will assume you think , the northerner are not bomb places. they are looking for where are people go there to live and throw bombs in it..

they are not going to accept the satellite picture or video.. we would never accept.. so this is why we are finding solution to the problem. because we would end up in civil war..

democracy does not solve everything in africa. you see if they get power, they will never let go. so to avoid violent, we seat separate as western nigeria. they are bombing you because they are telling you this is not a joke, you think it is a joke.

the north is not smiling with you.. north is not joking. this is no joke. it is war. in war people die.. and your family will die very soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZqnZ5EGOs

Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by dayokanu(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Musiwa you are lie

Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by musiwa112: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2013
does this second video, look like they are going to play soccer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrUksikEP_M
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 20, 2013
If a yoruba leader like Musiwa could act and behave like a midnight midget on prowl, how then is the average intellectual capacity of his folks. It could then be summarised with the attendant frustrations they exhibits online with their hate games.

***this is a joke***

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by musiwa112: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2013
i think your brain need examination... when you see thousand been murdered. is it not time to break up nigeria.

i dont think you know the north. they are not scared to fight , until they remove themself. we would not wait. we would get out before them.
if you dont know how to buy bus ticket to return to your village, that is your problem.
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by rexzqcom(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2013
you're correct musiwa, the north must be denied power to
drag us backward. The middle belt and southern state must
unit to keep the evil bokoharamist from ruling this country.
Otherwise the country should be divided. sure you will do
much better than that dumbo called OBJ.
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by musiwa112: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2013
you are talking to a prince and my family is oduduwa first child.

yoruba culture demand you get punish for it. i may joke with you people.. you can get yourself murdered. millions of people are in our kingdom. they would get mad.

i am not a fake prince, but a real one. you will get murdered i hope you know.

you can not even fight me in yoruba culture. it is an abomination. when i now tell you we are the origin of yoruba religion and culture. if you know yoruba religion is. even your governor will get killed . so if i am not upset and laugh with you. they are not.

your governor will get killed if he did that, not to talk of you. to disrespect me is to disrespect my people.

[img]http://yeyeolade.files./2013/10/yeye-osun-12.jpg?w=650[/img]
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by ketoprofen(m): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2013
musiwa is one Yoruba that tells the truth albeit incoherently.
The rest of the yorubas deceive themselves doing tinubu's biddings

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2013
SeaGold: If a yoruba leader like Musiwa could act and behave like a midnight midget on prowl, how then is the average intellectual capacity of his folks. It could then be summarised with the attendant frustrations they exhibits online with their hate games.

***this is a joke***
if the average yoruba man acts like a mad man but works as a chief electrician to google and an average ibo man beats his cheat to won the whole country but seats in his 2ft by 2ft shop in lagos singing for sales or selling chips and yogurt on the highway, what does that tell u abt the fake living standard of both of them?

One of them is definitely a joker grin grin

*this is a joke too*
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by musiwa112: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2013
i have several men in our kingdom with guns, and you cant insult me. what do you see in their hands guns,,

so respect people over the internet. when i said no, we would not agree.. it is final no..

you see obasanjo is a general. he dare not says otherwise. army will go and shoot him dead. that why his daughter is trying to dissociate herself to avoid been murder. that she is not part of it.

omi ku ni enemy. water has no enemy.

Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by rexzqcom(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2013
prince musiwa kabi esi oo. That pic above look like Olokun
processection. "yeye Osun gbaye", similiar to "Osa gbaye"
order. Beautiful.
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by ketoprofen(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2013
SLIDE waxie: if the average yoruba man acts like a mad man but works as a chief electrician to google and an average ibo man beats his cheat to won the whole country but seats in his 2ft by 2ft shop in lagos singing for sales or selling chips and yogurt on the highway, what does that tell u abt the fake living standard of both of them?

*this is a joke too*

And who told u igbos do not hold such positions in the world even more than yorubas .
how many yorubas are of international recognition?
none.
so what are y saying?
u are so Lazy and poor that those touts in ur land can't sell simple snacks or open 2 by 2 shops.
Aside ur state civil service, does it mean u can't do anything?
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
SLIDE waxie: if the average yoruba man acts like a mad man but works as a chief electrician to google and an average ibo man beats his cheat to won the whole country but seats in his 2ft by 2ft shop in lagos singing for sales or selling chips and yogurt on the highway, what does that tell u abt the fake living standard of both of them?

*this is a joke too*

Keep deceiving yourself.
Ibos are well represented in the corporate business world. They also have their fair share(quota system) in the federal civil service. They are the leaders in the transport/ logistics businesses, ibos have professionals in the medical, engineering fields. Please tell me a sector of the economy an igbo man doesn't have interest and I will tell you what the rest of Nigerians cannot accomplish.

The rest of IBOS you see in 2X2 shops as you claim are the remains of IBOs cheated by the system, the federal government with their quota systems. Government should stop the marginalisation of their people's ingenuity.

Finally, dear Wax, move outside Lagos, the yorubas are taxi drivers, animal butchers, traditional root sellers, etc and when you compare this categories to the Igbo traders, you find out that the ibos are ahead in commerce and adequately fill the middle class in the society than your squalors tribe.
These same traders are building modern day duplex all over Nigeria, engaging in international trade(not just reading it in O'level/ A'level theory), training their wards with sound education and injecting them into the economy and contributing to the government in returns, taxes and royalties.

Ibos are ahead of other tribes despite the civil war and its implications on their sustainability.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by DICKtator: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
musiwa112: why i lead western nigeria,there is tradition involve

like i told you oduduwa had twin before akanbi. my great great great greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat father was that first child. and that is why my name is ademusiwa. meaning the origin of the religion and culture of the children of oduduwa.

Delusions of grandeur!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by musiwa112: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
yorubas own all of this ,

the igbos dont because igbos make arm robbers governors of their states , that why the east dont have this..

take for example river state amaechi and odili have collected $40 billion. but they cant boost they built 10 of this. this is the issue with igbo people. getting godly people to rule them. it is hard.

Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by ketoprofen(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
musiwa112: yorubas own all of this ,

the igbos dont because igbos make arm robbers governors of their states , that why the east dont have this..

take for example river state amaechi and odili have collected $40 billion. but they can boost they built 10 of this. this is the issue with igbo people. getting godly people to rule them. it is hard.

quit the former British colony and capital of Nigeria and show me Yoruba land proper.
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by musiwa112: 4:35am On Dec 21, 2013
it was not a colony of britain. it was developed by pushing back the sea.
Re: Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa by lincy(f): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2013

*this is a joke too*
Hw do u compare a man dat woke up every morning in search for a day. Bread and a man that sit behind computer lik an E-rat lamenting for freedom dat is not visible, Gani, Nelsson mandela, ojukwu and deligewa were not faceless wen they were agitating for freedom y is Musiwa hiding behind computer. To ask for freedom? That is carward .

(1) (Reply)

Chamberlain Resigned As British PM During World War II -APC / Note Of Caution To Apc - Pendulum By Dele Momodu / Nairaland Decides: Buhari Or Jonathan? Lets Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.