Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Could This Be Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love? (1653 Views)

Could This Be Love Or Madness! (pics) / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be Love? by ojubi(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2008
Thank u guys for all ur responces they are timely and useful, there can not be a beautiful place like naira land,
I followed some of ur advice i did not call her for some time she did not even flash, when i call her yestaday her first quastion was ve u paid in my money?.
Men, this girl is into this relatinship for cash. she can go hang a thousand times. i am looking for love after finding love my money can follow. i am not selfish i am only being reasonable.
Re: Could This Be Love? by MissyB1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2008
wink
Re: Could This Be Love? by dreeldee: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2008
congrats Ojubi on your successful awakening to the attempts of a gold digger
Re: Could This Be Love? by kadman(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2008
You greddy man
You want her to spend a week in your house,and do all sorts to her body,but you're not ready to pay into her account,you must be a theif,
You claim you've been dating for only 2 weeks,too early for you to give her money,but not too early to keep her in your house for one week, You're a theif.
Re: Could This Be Love? by HCH3COO: 3:24am On Aug 03, 2008
You this yeye boy. You no know say if you wan chop fowl yansh you suppose bring oka ababa. No money no toto, you don miss road.
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 03, 2008
HCH3COO:

You this yeye boy. You no know say if you wan chop fowl yansh you suppose bring oka ababa. No money no toto, you don miss road.
Oga o.
Is that what you learned abt women?
Re: Could This Be Love? by HCH3COO: 4:06am On Aug 03, 2008
Invaluable lesson don't you think?

I'll leave you to your assumptions on my feelings and thoughts about women. You will never have a clue until you reach out to know.
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 03, 2008
Invaluable lessons?

And why do you think that is?
Re: Could This Be Love? by HCH3COO: 4:38am On Aug 03, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Invaluable lessons?

And why do you think that is?
It's a mental barrier you have created at your own peril. To each his own.
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 03, 2008
Answer a simple question
Re: Could This Be Love? by HCH3COO: 4:58am On Aug 03, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Answer a simple question
I did. You think my thoughts on women are off, and I said it's the negative thought you have of me that makes you feel that way.
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 03, 2008
HCH3COO:

I did. You think my thoughts on women are off, and I said it's the negative thought you have of me that makes you feel that way.
And how did you get to that conclusion?
Re: Could This Be Love? by KarmaMod(f): 5:12am On Aug 03, 2008
sounds desperate to me.
Re: Could This Be Love? by HCH3COO: 5:13am On Aug 03, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

And how did you get to that conclusion?
Because of what you have said to me. don't play dumb. If you're going to play dumb, forget it.
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 03, 2008
HCH3COO:

Because of what you have said to me. don't play dumb. If you're going to play dumb, forget it.
There's no negative thoughts
Re: Could This Be Love? by HCH3COO: 5:23am On Aug 03, 2008
Alrighty then.
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 03, 2008
Yes, of part 1
Re: Could This Be Love? by kadman(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2008
Ruby Pearl
You are trying to make HCH3COO talk and from what I can see,he is not having it. You already concluded your opinion from your first statement.
HCH3COO you are a wise man.
Re: Could This Be Love? by JasmineSie(f): 4:14am On Aug 05, 2008
2 weeks abi?
u neva jam,send the money now,ur eye go tear barb wire.loloolol grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Could This Be Love? by JasmineSie(f): 4:17am On Aug 05, 2008
thank God sey he don wahh ya eye wit dettol . grin wink
but seriously u gots to be careful,there's toomany gold diggers rnd,hope u find love
chao.
Re: Could This Be Love? by OgaSarge(m): 4:20am On Aug 05, 2008
hey, on the other hand, if you can afford it, spend it, afteral, how much is it?
Re: Could This Be Love? by origina9ja(f): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
Oga Sarge:

hey, on the other hand, if you can afford it, spend it, afteral, how much is it?

thank u
jesus ma bless u
damn cheap nd greed
haba
Re: Could This Be Love? by tutcy4u: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
askin u 4 money doesnt make her fake, u jst mite the only one she`s got. besides, u shld take care of ur gal wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is A Crazy Story. My Friend A & B In A Saga Of A Lady / What Could This Be {am Going Insane} / Will You Marry An Osu (outcast)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.