Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,777 members, 7,930,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:11 AM

Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. (3419 Views)

Is It Proper To Date Or Marry A Lady That Is More Financially Buoyant? / Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks / Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2013
Eeja Nla01: This will not stop maga destined guys to lash their hard earned money on trival things for women.
It is entirely their loss
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 7:19am On Dec 21, 2013
faakay: Niz 1@poster

Carrying more women will cost more money and this is what I always tell guys, it not about sleeping with them only. Those girls too are wise and when they know u re playing them, they will also be looking for all means 2 suck u dry.

Financial crisis has hit the world, all coys are looking for possible means to save cost so I'm applying this policy to women.

I stick to my girl alone and I spend less - one love.

Sorry o if u eye me aint doing cos it will cost me more no matter aw small it is.

Its not about the yanshing anymore but about the benjamin.

Its xmas season and all d girls ve suddenly turn to vampires ready to eat u up.

Be wise

Peace
yea
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 21, 2013
Na mumu dey spend money on top girl head.allow a girl to like you naturally before showing her what you can do for her.

The first time I asked my boyfriend for recharge card he warned me seriously not to try that rubbish again, he later sent me 1500 two.since then I no fit open my mouth beg him for recharge card.he gives me things at his own time.he don't make promises, he will just tell you yes or no.
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by pasqal09: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2013
You must not have string of girls for you to be financially ruined. One girl alone can still ruin you.

4 Likes

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Dannylux: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2013
It's not about the number, It's about choosing wisely.
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2013
pc guru: I am baffled people have issue of this sort, no doubt I get stuff for my babe, but if I don't have or I don't feel the need to get a babe things I feel are mundane I will say it out loud. I intend to die rich
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Truckpusher: You're right bro ,but the truth is this is where Ezi's theory comes into play.

One ezi came up with a theory that "one toto dey kill peniis" and somehow he managed to prove it with the rising cases of infidelity in women as a result of the fact that there hubby or bf's had constantly been drilling that same hole for over a long period of time which runs into years until it becomes a routine task and as usual with routines it becomes boring and finally the man looses interest and this usually happens when the woman's sex urge is beginning to soar but once the man can't perform his duties ,the woman may likely get serviced outside after all she is human and it becomes a problem because the society still believe that women should remain faithful despite what happens which is wrong.

He equally points out that man's dominant nature makes him sexually active than women and if left under that condition to have sexual intercourse with a particular woman at the same ferocity and time if all factors are in place she might become sick,tired and develop some vaginal irritations angry......he actually argued that men are more likely to get aroused at the slightest provocation below the belt grin while women has different arousal tendency .....he finally concluded that this is one reason why men should keep as many as they can service because it increases their sex urge which makes them appreciate what they have all to themselves and not this strange woman they keep seeing but not totally relaxed with her because they don't see very often,they don't plan together and they live in different world apart what brings them together is just the sex.

Let those that can service five go ahead and bear the consequences and let those that can't keep quiet and stick to one and also deny themselves the joy of bedding different women after all variety is the spice of life. sad

oya hypocrites make una come chop me cheesy
gibberish
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Serendipity: gibberish
Take am...

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Serendipity:
A wifely one
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dannylux: It's not about the number, It's about choosing wisely.
Yea
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Saecula: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2013
softsparky: Na mumu dey spend money on top girl head.allow a girl to like you naturally before showing her what you can do for her.

The first time I asked my boyfriend for recharge card he warned me seriously not to try that rubbish again, he later sent me 1500 two.since then I no fit open my mouth beg him for recharge card.he gives me things at his own time.he don't make promises, he will just tell you yes or no.
hahahahhaah
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
pasqal09: You must not have string of girls for you to be financially ruined. One girl alone can still ruin you.
Wisdom is required
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by kagari: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2014
kajole: Dude tenks for making my day.

Please guys an assignment

try building a random gist on the present happenings in nigeria with 10 random girls, my younger sis inclusive
and weigh the average of their reasoning and maintaining an intelligent and intellectual discussion

following the crowd did more wrong to nigeria girls than any other nationality. I am sorry to say this

nigerian guys are to blame

because you attract what you emit

Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Osama10(m): 12:28am On Aug 12, 2014
wink
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Still holds true
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Still relevant after 365 days
Re: Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. by Serendipity: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2014
Dhurmynick:
I love this post.. Its like you read my mind
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Has Had Sex With 3,000 Men, 14 In One Night (PHOTO) / Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared / Jesus Christ!! See How He Enj0yed H!s Girlfriend Behind The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.