Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,221 members, 7,910,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

How To Enjoy 8 Hours And Above Electricity - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Enjoy 8 Hours And Above Electricity (532 Views)

Drag Ur Buyer Or Seller To Tradot .com To Enjoy Escrow Service Enabled Payment / How To Use Your Laptop For 8 Hours Without Charging!! / Electricity From Waste and Organic Matter: Nigeria Biogas Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enjoy 8 Hours And Above Electricity by EMOGROUP: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hello my fellow Nairalander, I want first of all wish us a Merry Xmas a Prosperous new Year to come. I recently came along this wonderful gadget that gives light for up to 8 hours, all you have to do is buy a Car battary and you are good to go. The gadget comes with a Charger and can also be charged with a Vehicle when driven arround; though the gadget can not carry heavy electronics i.e like Fridge but can be used to power less heavy electronic like Laptop, Fan, Tv etc and can be fully charged in less than 4 hours, has no side effect and can last for Years if well taken care of. What do you guy think about it?

Re: How To Enjoy 8 Hours And Above Electricity by Etranshub(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
So what's the price of dis gadget?
Re: How To Enjoy 8 Hours And Above Electricity by Monarchmindset(m): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
elaborate
Re: How To Enjoy 8 Hours And Above Electricity by EMOGROUP: 2:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Etranshub: So what's the price of dis gadget?
the actual Price is 15k and I was given a 1 Year Warrantee on it.
Re: How To Enjoy 8 Hours And Above Electricity by EMOGROUP: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2013
Monarchmindset: elaborate
Ask questions so I will know on what to answer. Thanks
Re: How To Enjoy 8 Hours And Above Electricity by jackson44(m): 4:14am On Dec 20, 2013
EMO GROUP: Hello my fellow Nairalander, I want first of all wish us a Merry Xmas a Prosperous new Year to come. I recently came along this wonderful gadget that gives light for up to 8 hours, all you have to do is buy a Car battary and you are good to go. The gadget comes with a Charger and can also be charged with a Vehicle when driven arround; though the gadget can not carry heavy electronics i.e like Fridge but can be used to power less heavy electronic like Laptop, Fan, Tv etc and can be fully charged in less than 4 hours, has no side effect and can last for Years if well taken care of. What do you guy think about it?
OP what is TђƸ̵ gadget name and TђƸ̵ voltage capacity.
Re: How To Enjoy 8 Hours And Above Electricity by simeonabio(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2013
where can we order for it and the name of the product?
Re: How To Enjoy 8 Hours And Above Electricity by EMOGROUP: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
simeonabio: where can we order for it and the name of the product?
its called A.T.P Gadget or Alternative To Power, you can get it ordered to your home by calling 08115255792. Depending on your Location, but it shouldn't take more than 3 working days to get to you. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale Ray Ban With Full Pack N Accessories N10k With Pix / You Need 0 Naira To Start Your Own Business (no Gimmicks) / Importation Business Seminar In Abuja On 26 July 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.