Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,849 members, 7,899,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

Mccain Right Or Not - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mccain Right Or Not (833 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mccain Right Or Not by FGOC: 5:55am On Aug 01, 2008
I know we're all black and all but do you believe all the stuff that McCain has been saying about Barack. If you don't know what I'm talking about, see all the adverts that he has been bringing out
Re: Mccain Right Or Not by beninman(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2008
You don't ask us! We are not Americans! WE ARE NIGERIANS for God's sake! Did you understand?

Let me just hit the nail at the head. I HATE Americans!! I was there before and I know how Americans view Nigerians!!! So, please go with your stupid McCain or sugar Cain I don't care!! To hell with McCain and his political wools.  embarassed

I am in My country now and I am enjoying life very well here. I don't want anything that will make me to remember that so call America!! Nairaland.com is for Nigerians and anyone that love us. Not people that will call all Nigerians fools! They forget to know that even the family of the most respected person on earth, there can be one inperfect person in that same family and one can not call all the family fools because of one one error.

Just let Americans face their problem themselves. They are eating their Gold and we are eating our bushes here.
Re: Mccain Right Or Not by Gonorrhea(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2008
wrong!
Re: Mccain Right Or Not by darfur(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
mccain right or wrong?

better than hillary cheesy
Re: Mccain Right Or Not by sunnykiss(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2008

You don't ask us! We are not Americans! WE ARE NIGERIANS for God's sake! Did you understand?

Let me just hit the nail at the head. I HATE Americans!! I was there before and I know how Americans view Nigerians!!! So, please go with your stupid McCain or sugar Cain I don't care!! To hell with McCain and his political wools.

I am in My country now and I am enjoying life very well here. I don't want anything that will make me to remember that so call America!! Nairaland.com is for Nigerians and anyone that love us. Not people that will call all Nigerians fools! They forget to know that even the family of the most respected person on earth, there can be one inperfect person in that same family and one can not call all the family fools because of one one error.

Just let Americans face their problem themselves. They are eating their Gold and we are eating our bushes here

@beninman, ol boy i feel ya but make u no say u hate americans oo its not good to hate people that means you can perform terrorism to america, ok
knowhow to use words, ok wetin america do u dem deport you?

i dont even know wetin concern naija people with america politics, obama na my uncle? mr sugarcain, na my bros?
well any body wey wan win make dem win, :omoney no go touch me

(1) (Reply)

Al-qaeda Message Condemns Obama / Nato's Secret Libya Asset: A Young, Female Spy / U.S. Ambassador To Libya Christopher Stevens Killed In Attack In Benghazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.