Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,854 members, 7,899,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend (1501 Views)

How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! / Hello / My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by kkkp: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
A friend of mine nids your help..he always think about his galfriend..please advice him on what to do to stop thinking about her too much
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by Matildachinyere(f): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Some threads Will never cease To amaze me!, Anyways sha SPACE BOOKED grin
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by topstar80(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lie lie a friend of yours abi you yasef i mean u gangan......cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by kkkp: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lolzzz...am not d one @topstar grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by lilmax(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
undecided
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by Polio: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
kkkp: A friend of mine nids your help..he always think about his galfriend..please advice him on what to do to stop thinking about her too much

Tell your friend to commit suicide!
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by kkkp: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Naso u wicked reach??
Polio:

Tell your friend to commit suicide!
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
1. Is your friend employed ?
2. How old is he ?

this is make it easier for me to respond accurately
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by Sard(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Guy, no lie, na u b dat guy wink
If so, find something to keep ur mind preoccupied. You can clean ur street for free, or volunteer to work for red cross for free or help clean public toilets in ur area. That way you will keep ur mind off her. grin wink
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 20, 2013
Ya friend is obsessed and I think he is jobless too.

Tell him to read more to change the world and make money instead of thinking of a stinking shitty-faced girl that gon leave him for a dude with money.
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by castielo(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2013
Tell him to drink rat poison.. it works like magic! undecided
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by eunisam: 6:46am On Dec 20, 2013
tell him a go and die in oshemole's voice.sorry,tell him to kill himself instead of comiting suicide in madam's voice.
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by dechandel(f): 7:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Hehehhehe.. Nairaland sha o
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by agrovick(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Tell him to start playing online bet and I promise u he wil never think of the gf excessively again
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by Chubhie: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2013
The emotions of love doeth good to the soul. I must commend you for having a heart that can feel the emotions of love it shows that you r are human. However, this emotion called love and all it entails can be the most beautiful experience you could delight in on this earthly plane and yet the most destructive if not properly taken care of. For this latter reason,many people have elected never to love again and lost the humaness in them thereby walling the edges of their hearts with rocks and never agiain will they allow their hearts to bleed for love.

I don't want you to loose your humaness. For this reason, I want you to fan the flames of love in your heart with caution so it won't consume thee. Your choice, your call.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by kkkp: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gracias
Chubhie: The emotions of love doeth good to the soul. I must commend you for having a heart that can feel the emotions of love it shows that you r are human. However, this emotion called love and all it entails can be the most beautiful experience you could delight in on this earthly plane and yet the most destructive if not properly taken care of. For this latter reason,many people have elected never to love again and lost the humaness in them thereby walling the edges of their hearts with rocks and never agiain will they allow their hearts to bleed for love.

I don't want you to loose your humaness. For this reason, I want you to fan the flames of love in your heart with caution so it won't consume thee. Your choice, your call.
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by DECOtech(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2014
kkkp: A friend of mine nids your help..he always think about his galfriend..please advice him on what to do to stop thinking about her too much
He shld try dumping her. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by olumaxi(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
so,wetin concern u?
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by rocgirl: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Keep your heart under key and lock!
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2014
i think it's normal. Stop making mountains out of anthills
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by onstelly(f): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2014
Chei you guys won't kill me with una funny coments
Re: Please Help!!! I Always Think About My Galfriend by publicenemy(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2014
There is this spell (JUJU) made in calabar,its called "EGBELE KOKOMIYO".

A lady washes her Vigina and uses the water to cook for you.

If you girlfriend is a calabar lady or from the east,

Dude...you are toast. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Dump Your Girl She Would Treat You Like This. / Please Should I Tell My Friend? / All Girls Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.