Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,625 members, 7,968,822 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

Make money while waiting for that job!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make money while waiting for that job!!! (878 Views)

Make Money While Sittig At Home / Discover How To Earn 35,000 - 40,000 Naira Weekly As Emergency Cash Without Waiting 4 Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make money while waiting for that job!!! by cityhood: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hi am using these medium to introduce this bizness to you am also a graduate no job but am getting something good out of these supplying agro foods from the north to any were in nigeria
As we all know food bizness is the best bizness only if you kniw what's marketable at yiur diffrent locations and you will either there major supplyer or you will be selling your self
It all depends on you.its an eye opening bizness you can come over I take you there for your comfirmation
I supply yam
Galic
Jinja
Sweetpotatos
Irish
Tomatoes
Pepe
Onions
Zobo liv
Suyabeans
Soghum
Wheats
Sesame seeds
You see my fellow youth,there are companies,private ferms,own large poultry people and market women who are seriously looking for some body who will be supplying all these agro food to them!
This are the people who you will meet one on one to discuss with them.
Etc
28 bcafde
08169446319 on whatsapp
Everybody is welcome.
Plz don't sit down at home waiting for the job though it will come if we truely bilieve!
But before then plz try and do somethings
Even if u are not patronising me.u can look for what's around you that's marketable and do small investment to testrun it.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Internet 3D Tablets Are Available For Order / Filling Station For Sale / Hello Fellow Nairalander.i Supply Agro Foods From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.