Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,243 members, 7,939,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Portrait Art Work By A 15 Years Old Boy - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Portrait Art Work By A 15 Years Old Boy (1197 Views)

Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans / My Name Is Ibim Cookey,am 16 Years Old,plz Rate My Pencil Works / Portrait Art Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portrait Art Work By A 15 Years Old Boy by Badirukehinde(m): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
The following photos are various portrait art work by a boy who is just 15 years of age...Really creative You'll say...

Funny enough he's my younger brother named BADIRU ALABA who pleaded with me to help him post this on NL as he'll be glad.He's always longed to do this and I'm glad that he is.

Please Like,comment & give your take on it.
..Constructive Ctricticisms are appreciated and do please encourage him....
The little boy I know would be happy to see this appear on front page...

#LABI_PORTRAITS
Thanks Fam

Re: Portrait Art Work By A 15 Years Old Boy by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Post the small boys pic here.....or to encourage him, get him a phnoe that can browse (techno or as ur hand reach) teach him how to post on nairaland and get personal critcism and encouragement 4rm other artists and for him to also be a source of inspiration to his likes..... Wow! The drawings are amazing if they were really by ur brother! Mod please front page for the young guy!
Re: Portrait Art Work By A 15 Years Old Boy by Badirukehinde(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Stephenomozzy: Post the small boys pic here.....or to encourage him, get him a phnoe that can browse (techno or as ur hand reach) teach him how to post on nairaland and get personal critcism and encouragement 4rm other artists and for him to also be a source of inspiration to his likes..... Wow! The drawings are amazing if they were really by ur brother! Mod please front page for the young guy!

sure that would help him a long way.They were made by my brothers seriously...Thanks for d encouragement....This is his picx below

Re: Portrait Art Work By A 15 Years Old Boy by AleshKeem(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2013
He really did well! You can help him get video tutorials on how to draw and shade on youtube; it's gonna help!
I'm an Artist too and my works are currently on the front page!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Fairly Used Digital Camera / WANTED URGENTLY: Graphic Designer Wanted In Lagos.( 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE). / Free Mockup Logo Design For First 10 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.