Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Zenith Bank In The News! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank In The News! (1191 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank In The News! by scottN(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2008
Did u guys hear abt what happened in Zenith Bank? A lady who was in charge of their marketing team asked all of them (including the senior executives) to kneel down all because they couldn't meet up their targets. However she was eventually sacked because one of the senior executives eventually resigned. Now tell me what are banks really turning into? Or is the lady to be blamed?
Re: Zenith Bank In The News! by magentam(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2008
Wonders shall never end! Jeez, her subordinates asked to kneel down for not meeting their targets. What an inglorious way to thred on people's self-esteem. Glad the lady was sacked. Alot of these female bankers,especially those with Zenith that have grown to some higher levels are incorrigible.

The monies they have made gets into their head and they see themselves as demi-gods.What happened to work ethics? I am a woman but I have noticed that women working in competitive fields with men tend to over do things, trying to make up for being the weaker sex. They lose their sense of balance, thereby becoming work place tyrants. Imagine how she would have frustrated her subordinates before getting to the level of tasking them to kneel, Oh God! Like kindergaten students in class or like criminals in a police station. Such DEMORALIZATION!

She should never be allowed to have any white collared job again! PERIOD!
Re: Zenith Bank In The News! by scottN(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2008
True she doesn't deserve 2 b in any white-collared job, but don't u think this is as a result of d pressure from the firm?

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities With Israeli Companies On The Israelexporter.com / Gsm Naira Investment! Is It Real / How I Made Over Three Hundred Thousand Naria In One Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.