Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank (1922 Views)

Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! / Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff / Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by Tombrook0: 12:09am On Dec 20, 2013
A recruiting firm in VI is recruiting OND TELL for Ecobank, if you reside in VI or AJAH and u have an OND call me to get the address of the Firm to apply as fast as you see this post....07061960316

Thanks
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by Tombrook0: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2013
Anyone OND holder available should call me to get d outsourcing address.. Or tell a friend who reside in VI or island Ajah lekki axis to call me ASAP
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by donc26(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2013
Why dnt u drop the name of the coy here.
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by babskerbo: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2013
Do you think everybody so daft 2 dt extent.Aboki like you
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by genxris: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2013
The poster is a daft to think anyone will take him serious with his quarter baked job info., you can have the job to yourself all alone if u think the "OND" job is too big for u to give out the full useful details without advertising your phone number for "some desperate" people to start calling u
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by XPresie: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2013
Anyone interested should check VLA at Oko-Awo street, Opposite Eko hotel main-gate.
Please note that I said CHECK, I'm not 'sure' about what the OP is about but certain a friend resigned last month at Ado-Badore branch through VLA.
If you're giving it a try, make sure you use Ajah-axis Addy on CV; you need a WAEC May/June O'Level (even if F9 all) just for DOB stuff; and prepare for a test (normal kind of) and maybe, if you are lucky as the guy was then, an interview. So, dress officially....
Bst of Luck
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by Facosco(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Give ur details
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by Facosco(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
X-Presie:
Anyone interested should check VLA at Oko-Awo street, Opposite Eko hotel main-gate.
Please note that I said CHECK, I'm not 'sure' about what the OP is about but certain a friend resigned last month at Ado-Badore branch through VLA.
If you're giving it a try, make sure you use Ajah-axis Addy on CV; you need a WAEC May/June O'Level (even if F9 all) just for DOB stuff; and prepare for a test (normal kind of) and maybe, if you are lucky as the guy was then, an interview. So, dress officially....
Bst of Luck
not neccessary
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by bakusha(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls, wht is d age requirement? Thk U
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by XPresie: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2013
bakusha: Pls, wht is d age requirement? Thk U
27 and below
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by Tombrook0: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2013
Am sorry to say this most of you are Daft oh n senseless oh, u saw a post if u interested y not move on,n mind ur business, or the people that called did they say I scam them or request for anyting from them.get wisdom and be wise and stop spoiling people post.if u r jobless go n knee n pray maybe d reason why you r like d way u are is because of ur tongue n how u spoil people post up n down........
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by Tombrook0: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2013
babskerbo: Do you think everybody so daft 2 dt extent.Aboki like you

If I was an aboki I shouldn't have made dis post......but because am more expose and advance that u r, that is y I then to help people who r interested not aboki like u.get wisdom n b wise lil boy
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by Tombrook0: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2013
X-Presie:
Bst of Luck

Nice one bro..
Are u Vla staff
Re: OND Job Vacancy @ Ecobank by XPresie: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Tombrook0:

Nice one bro..
Are u Vla staff

No, I'm not.

(1) (Reply)

Insourcing Test On The 29th Dec! / Regal Nigeria Limited Recruitment / If You're In Port Harcourt,this One's For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.