Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,777 members, 7,965,922 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities (37599 Views)

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams / African Students Study, Work And Live In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cubeet: i dont shout too much.you said Nigeria gat only 3 billionaires but check this http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/20-billionaires-nigeria-tops-africa-billionaires-list/
do nigerians have rags or cotton stuffed inside that captivity that ought to contain brain or something? I always find their level of reasoning incredibly absurd.

Can you imagine this monkey 'celebrating' billionaires in a country where 90% of the people survive on less than $2 a day, despite being a major oil exporter? so tell me, MUMU- what has the emergence of those billionaires done to you and your sick and dustbin country?

Tell me how those so-called billionaires have contributed to a better life for your impoverished azz?you see in saner societies, most of those you are hailing as 'billionaires' should be in jail.

for example, dangote has a huge interest in cement. for many years he had a monopoly over cement imports and kept the price of cement above the reach of many mumugerians. He was making huge donations to the PDP and so was allowed to do whatever he liked. Today, the price of cement is much lower in Ghana than in nigeria and yet dangote is a major cement producer in your country.

most of the so-called billionaires made their money through oil and gas deals-acquiring oil and gas blocks etc. these oil blocks are awarded at the whims and caprices of your corrupt leaders so much so that impoverished ediots like you can never dream of benefiting directly or indirectly from your oil and gas. as a stvpid as you are, can you ever dream of getting an oil contract in your country? even foreigners get oil contracts but an ediotic mumugerian like you can never get an oil contract because only one per cent of nigerians are controlling the wealth of your country. the rest of you are clueless, impoverished, suffering and smiling people who survive on less than $2 a day!
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cubeet: it seems you dont get it, 20 nigerians in forbes top50 africa richest. Check the list yourself http://ajetun..com/2013/11/forbes-list-checkout-top-50-richest.html?m=1 with 20 Nigeria billionaire,Nigeria tops africa billionaires list
you better hidse that useless thing you call head somewhere,huh? what a shameless goat. Bla bla bla bla

you have billionaires and your country is a sh1thole? sh1nigeria? so of what use are these so-called billionaires?

How come life expectancy in your sh1thole is a miserable 52 years, compared with 64 years for Ghana?

How come 90% of your long-suffering, boko haramed, crime-prone, depraved people survive on $2 a day, compared with 52% people in Ghana who survive on $2 a day?

How come your country is rated 139th most corrupt, Ghana is 64th

How come 120 million nigerians don’t have access to electricity, and yet 70% of Ghanaians have electricity?

How come 143 out of 1000 children in nigeria die before their fifth birthday, while in Ghana 74 children out of 1000 suffer death before their 5th birthday?

How come the Dupont Food Security Index ranked nigeria 86 in terms of food security and the general wellbeing of its citizens, and Ghana was ranked 68?

How come your generator-driven economy is projected to grow at 6.9 percent in 2013, while that of Ghana is expected to expand by 8 percent?

How come Ghana is ranked 2nd best footballing nation in Africa, while nigeria is 5th?

How come the United Nations Human Development Index rates Ghana higher than sh1tnigeria?
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
PetroDolla2: do nigerians have rags or cotton stuffed inside that captivity that ought to contain brain or something? I always find their level of reasoning incredibly absurd.

Can you imagine this monkey 'celebrating' billionaires in a country where 90% of the people survive on less than $2 a day, despite being a major oil exporter? so tell me, MUMU- what has the emergence of those billionaires done to you and your sick and dustbin country?

Tell me how those so-called billionaires have contributed to a better life for your impoverished azz?you see in saner societies, most of those you are hailing as 'billionaires' should be in jail.

for example, dangote has a huge interest in cement. for many years he had a monopoly over cement imports and kept the price of cement above the reach of many mumugerians. He was making huge donations to the PDP and so was allowed to do whatever he liked. Today, the price of cement is much lower in Ghana than in nigeria and yet dangote is a major cement producer in your country.

most of the so-called billionaires made their money through oil and gas deals-acquiring oil and gas blocks etc. these oil blocks are awarded at the whims and caprices of your corrupt leaders so much so that impoverished ediots like you can never dream of benefiting directly or indirectly from your oil and gas. as a stvpid as you are, can you ever dream of getting an oil contract in your country? even foreigners get oil contracts but an ediotic mumugerian like you can never get an oil contract because only one per cent of nigerians are controlling the wealth of your country. the rest of you are clueless, impoverished, suffering and smiling people who survive on less than $2 a day!

2 Nigerian youth among forbes top 10 young millionaires in Africa. Where re d gaynaians for God sake http://www.informationng.com/2012/10/two-nigerian-youths-delano-njoku-make-forbes-list-of-10-young-african-millionaires.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
all4naija:

You don't have a Nobel prize winner in any academic field like Wole Soyinka in Literature apart from United Nation peace prize that Koffi Anna received for being the then secretary. Phillip Emaeguali, the computer wizard in USA. There is Chinua Achebe, a great writer,although, passed away - indeed, African most translated author around the world. Forbes African richest man, Dangote(never in a lifetime will Ghana have a billionaire). Chimamanda, a young and famous female writer, just to mention a few. I haven't started with other eminent personalities yet so that you won't have a cardiac arrest earlier into the discussion.

Thank you.

Pure crap.

I guess ediots like you have never heard of Kofi Annan, regarded as one of the few most respected Africans? The first UN sec general from sub-saharan Africa and a Nobel Laurette? Hahaha years ago Obasanjo was nominated by your country for that same post and was roundly rejected by the rest of the world. Who wants a MUGU to occupy such an important position?

Have you heard of El-Anatsu[/b]i?

And what about [b]Amos Koblah
?

Just two of the men dominating you in your sh1thole. grin grin grin grin

And check out this Ghanaian who is making the whole continent proud! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7881708.stm

Hahahahaha so 99% of policemen in that sh1thole could not pass a simple IQ test? Not surprised at all! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1277991/95-percent-nigerian-police-officers#15535423 grin grin grin grin

I understand yar’dua was the first university graduate to rule the sh1thole. grin grin grin

Can you imagine! Ever heard of Dr. Kwame Nkrumah and professor Busia?

fuckeduppedsness grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
@petrodola, No need for long write ups. Any point you make, you should provide source for it. You said 90% Nigerians are poor, check the percentage of Nigeria population living below poverty line,they said it is 70%, south africa 51%(with the little population of 51million compared to that of Nigeria), while gayna is 28% out of their very very tiny population of 25million(same with lagos state). http://www.indexmundi.com/Map/?v=69&r=af&l=en The total population of the rich and average in Nigeria is above times 2 of gayna's totall population. You said 90% of Nigerians live below 2$ daily, i find that very funny cos thats d cost of a loaf of agege bread in Nigeria, Nigerians are the top users of mobile phone,internet in africa. Glo, mtn recharge card here is not less than 1$(lowest).Almost all Nigerian students have blackberry, i phone, tecno android, android. Beggers in lagos makes not less than $5 a day. You said 120 Nigerians has no access to electricty, which is a very big lie. There is difference between "no access to electricity" and "less than 24 hours electricity supply". Next time, prove ur point with a source for me to believe u
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
okonjo iweala-former managing director world bank

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Check out the first person in the world(a Nigerian) to create a Super fast modern computer, http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/computer-science/emeagwali_philip.html
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
all4naija:

Apart from Koffi Anna, I don't think the other names are important. Nigeria will present you will barrage of names of eminent personalities which can make Ghanaian best looks like a pauper!

Thank you.

Don't argue with him, I knew he doesn't stand a chance mentioning names, that's why I just retracted my statement. There's no point, plus, I did not really want to delve into Ghana versus Nigeria, which is childish.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
all4naija:

The question now is. Why would Nigerians rather study in such condition in Ghana than in Nigeria? Jeez!

They couldn't pass Jamb, tens of thousands fail Jamb every year and they get admission into a school like the one in the report, with just one try.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Nigeria 1 Nobel winner
Ghana 1 Nobel winner

Billionaires
I am not trying to diminish their accomishment.

A country of 180 million and has only three billionaires is not an accomplishment considering the mass are poor. Out of the three two made it through oil. Not that impressive. Dagonte has a monopoly on everything in Nigeria through government sponsorship.

Name them and I will pile up my side. Take a look Ghana's history from precolonial times to present and you will know that we are not push overs.

Mr man who told the masses are poor?

How many billionaires are in russia, uk... Before you start talking rubbish, Nigeria even has more than 3billionaires, and thousands of millionaires (in hundreds of millions) like the UK. How many multinational companies do you have, how many multi-national banks...

Bro, we beat you hands down in virtually errthing, though some factors like population favours us, I just didn't want this topic to become Ghana vs Nigeria.

I love Ghana, I love Africa, no hard feelings bro.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
PetroDolla2: MUMU-in-Chief, with an IQ of less than 10. my dog has more sense than you cool what a useless piece of magg0tic sh1t

We don't need frustrated immature fellas here.

Pls post sensibly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Promhize:

How many billionaires are in russia, uk... Before you start talking rubbish, Nigeria even has more than 3billionaires, and thousands of millionaires (in hundreds of millions) like the UK. How many multinational companies do you have, how many multi-national banks...

Bro, we beat you hands down in virtually errthing, though some factors like population favours us, I just didn't want this topic to become Ghana vs Nigeria.

yeah, dats true,its so childish for us to be arguing with little gayna, we are only downgrading ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
PetroDolla2: do nigerians have rags or cotton stuffed inside that captivity that ought to contain brain or something? I always find their level of reasoning incredibly absurd.

Statistics cooked up to milk charity donations out of the pockets of bill gates and his likes. grin

Bro, we are doing better than you in all ramifications, over 80million individual Nigerians own mobile phones and recharge them regularly , evident in the huge profits telecoms companies make here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by GHKWAME1: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cubeet: yeah, dats true,its so childish for us to be arguing with little gayna, we are only downgrading ourselves

Hypocrite! You don't want to argue, but you just attacked me from behind on this Thread »»»
https://www.nairaland.com/415620/strongest-military-africa/910#20419263

Cubeet: gayna hasnt lauch any satellite but are planning to launch a soda can size miniature satellite
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/
space/10059981/ ghana-launches-
miniature-satellite-to-signal-its-space-
ambitions.html
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cubeet: it seems you dont get it, 20 nigerians in forbes top50 africa richest. Check the list yourself http://ajetun..com/2013/11/forbes-list-checkout-top-50-richest.html?m=1 with 20 Nigeria billionaire,Nigeria tops africa billionaires list

They're are not billionaires. We are talking about billionaires. South Africa leads in billionaires. Not nigeria
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Promhize:

Don't argue with him, I knew he doesn't stand a chance mentioning names, that's why I just retracted my statement. There's no point, plus, I did not really want to delve into Ghana versus Nigeria, which is childish.

You said nigerian society is better than that of Ghana. I asked u to elaborate. You went on and Cheryl picked about doctors and Achebe and others. Like Ghanaians are not doctors in America and we don't have guys like Kofi Annan.

List the Nigerians and I will list the Ghanaians. We don't judge the success of society on few people but how the mass lives and if they have the basic necessities of life. That's how u judge

So list the so call Nigerians and what makes Nigeria a better society than Ghana and I will counter. The time is ticking
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jigga_man101:

They're are not billionaires. We are talking about billionaires. South Africa leads in billionaires. Not nigeria
So you mean forbes is lying, besides that what are your proof that they are not billionaires

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Promhize:

Nigeria has only 4 billionaires according to forbes. I can bet money 90 percent of the richest people in Nigeria made their money from oil, meaning they stole from the mass to enrich themselves.

Yes, the masses of Nigerian pop are poor. It is estimated that more than 100 million Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day. I think the figure is exaggerated a bit but the underlying meaning is still the same. The average Nigeria is poor

What do Nigeria really beat Ghana in. Name them, just saying it doesn't mean anything
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cubeet: So you mean forbes is lying, besides that what are your proof that they are not billionaires

Maybe u need glasses starting from Jim ovia are all millionaires. When u research an article take your time read and dissect before you come here making claims. We are talking about billionaires
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Nigeria has only 4 billionaires according to forbes. I can bet money 90 percent of the richest people in Nigeria made their money from oil, meaning they stole from the mass to enrich themselves.

Yes, the masses of Nigerian pop are poor. It is estimated that more than 100 million Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day. I think the figure is exaggerated a bit but the underlying meaning is still the same. The average Nigeria is poor

What do Nigeria really beat Ghana in. Name them, just saying it doesn't mean anything
stop lying on forbes, inshort stop disgracing yourself, Check out forbes top 50 africa richest. 20 Nigerians, No ghanaian... http://ajetun..com/2013/11/forbes-list-checkout-top-50-richest.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Promhize:

Statistics cooked up to milk charity donations out of the pockets of bill gates and his likes. grin

Bro, we are doing better than you in all ramifications, over 80million individual Nigerians own mobile phones and recharge them regularly , evident in the huge profits telecoms companies make here cheesy

This is the mobile users in Nigeria.

http://businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/markets/companies-and-market/46068-nigerias-mobile-subscribers-base-to-hit-120-million-in-2013

This is Ghana

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2012/10/over-24-million-mobile-phone-subscribers-in-ghana/

As you can see according to percentage there are more Ghanaians using cell phone than there are Nigerians.

Ghana
24 million people = more than 24 million cellphone users

Nigeria
180 million people= 120 million cell users

Keep it coming and I will counter each claim
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cubeet: @petrodola, No need for long write ups. Any point you make, you should provide source for it. You said 90% Nigerians are poor, check the percentage of Nigeria population living below poverty line,they said it is 70%, south africa 51%(with the little population of 51million compared to that of Nigeria), while gayna is 28% out of their very very tiny population of 25million(same with lagos state). http://www.indexmundi.com/Map/?v=69&r=af&l=en The total population of the rich and average in Nigeria is above times 2 of gayna's totall population. You said 90% of Nigerians live below 2$ daily, i find that very funny cos thats d cost of a loaf of agege bread in Nigeria, Nigerians are the top users of mobile phone,internet in africa. Glo, mtn recharge card here is not less than 1$(lowest).Almost all Nigerian students have blackberry, i phone, tecno android, android. Beggers in lagos makes not less than $5 a day. You said 120 Nigerians has no access to electricty, which is a very big lie. There is difference between "no access to electricity" and "less than 24 hours electricity supply". Next time, prove ur point with a source for me to believe u

Hypocrite y'all use population when it benefits you then cry about it when it doesn't. The point is why make so much babies if you can't provide for them. It is irresponsible, and cruel.

How can one take you serious when you contradict yourself all the time. You talk about 70% of nigerian being poor because of high pop, then went on to say Nigerians are the users in mobile phone and internet because of what else population. Now break that into percentage and you will not be first

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jigga_man101:

http://businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/markets/companies-and-market/46068-nigerias-mobile-subscribers-base-to-hit-120-million-in-2013

This is Ghana

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2012/10/over-24-million-mobile-phone-subscribers-in-ghana/

As you can see according to percentage there are more Ghanaians using cell phone than there are Nigerians.

Ghana

Nigeria

point of correction, Nigeria's population is 160+p(approx. 170million) not 180million, ghana is not less than 25million,u cant deceive me, am a geographer. So you see, more than 120million Nigerians are using mobile phone, and they said 100million Nigerians are living below $1 a day. Do you know how much the smallest phone cost in Nigeria? Mtn,glo, zain,etisalat rechard card is not less than $1(lowest). You can't even buy a loaf of bread with $1 in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Hypocrite y'all use population when it benefits you then cry about it when it doesn't. The point it when make so much babies if you can't provide for them. It is irresponsible, and cruel.

How can one take you serious when you contradict yourself all the time. You talk about 70% of nigerian being poor because of high pop, then went on to say Nigerians are the users in mobile phone and internet because of what else population. Now break that into percentage and you will not be first
that is to show you how stupid those statistics are. They said 70% not me.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cubeet: point of correction, Nigeria's population is 160+p(approx. 170million) not 180million, ghana is not less than 25million,u cant deceive me, am a geographer. So you see, more than 120million Nigerians are using mobile phone, and they said 100million Nigerians are living below $1 a day. Do you know how much the smallest phone cost in Nigeria? Mtn,glo, zain,etisalat rechard card is not less than $1(lowest). You can't even buy a loaf of bread with $1 in Nigeria.

The estimate is between 170-180 and most believe some where in the 200 million people but that is another topic. Ghana pop is 24 million. We had around the same pop as Ivory till the mass immigration of foreigners push it to 24 million. Even at that there are more cell phone users in Ghana than Nigeria if we go by percentage.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jigga_man101:

The estimate is between 170-180 and most believe some where in the 200 million people but that is another topic. Ghana pop is 24 million. We had around the same pop as Ivory till the mass immigration of foreigners push it to 24 million. Even at that there are more cell phone users in Ghana than Nigeria if we go by percentage.
Jerk!
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
all4naija: Jerk!

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jigga_man101:

That is good for you!
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
PetroDolla2: accra is where every MUMUgerian is going these days. they
are all over the place, escaping from the sh1thole and
hellhole,e their dustbin country has become. they are
everywhere- selling coconuts, phones on the streets,
pr0stituting all over Ghana. they are coming like pilgrims going
to Mecca
Lemme just tell u one thing abt Nigerians, give doz ppl dat re selling phones on the streets and coconuts 5years, and I can bet that you here ridiculing them wud be envying them. I bet U.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by jpphilips(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
sakaguchi:
Please sir, nobody is talking about cheap or not cheap here. What we are saying is that these schools are crap (AIT and all others listed are crap).
By the way, AIT is not cheap, I pay N28,000 as school fees here in 9ja; now that's cheap!

Nigerian universities are subsidized that's why you pay so little.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jigga_man101:

This is Ghana

Ghana

Nigeria

Stop spreading stu.pid false stats that were published by some news-house trying to lure investors.

This is the number 1 list in the world, google it. From wikipedia, Nigeria is No. 8, Ghana is nowhere to be found.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_mobile_phones_in_use

there are countries with less 8mill cellphone users there, where is ur ghana

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Do you think to be worth a billion dollars, is child's play?

How many non-oil billionaires are in UAE, how many non-oil billionaires are in Russia, how many non-technology billionaires are in USA and UK? Name them, only a few.

Stop trying to make oil a bad thing, use whatever you have, if its gold, human-resources, tourist attraction, I don't care. Mike adenuga, dangote are non-oil billionaires, do you think its easy to be a billionaire in production, estate and property development in this 21st century?

Nigerians are not poor, we mostly expect too much and think in european countries they all live in mansions no matter how poor (consequence of too much hollywood).

Anyway, the phone usage stats alone quash any stu.pid poverty claim. Do you want housing data too? I'm ready give it to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Primary School Where Head Teacher's Office Is Under A Tree In Cross Rivers / Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation / Baze University, Abuja In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.