Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,338 members, 7,950,664 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Is It Compulsory For Adult To Get A New Clothe For Chrismas? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Compulsory For Adult To Get A New Clothe For Chrismas? (413 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? / Is Affidavit Of Support Compulsory For Unmarried Person That Won Visa Lottery / Chrismas Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory For Adult To Get A New Clothe For Chrismas? by Lifebender(m): 1:09am On Dec 20, 2013
I just cant help but wonder when i see a grown up (+18 to +20) crying for a new cloth like a kid for chrismas.Cloth is something that doesnt expire,u can use them again,and again and again provided it is not thorn/faded.Some people prefer not to eat good foods for chrismas than wearing their a cloth they've used before.Adults are'nt kids,we know kids compare and bragg's about their new cloth amongst themselves.Even before chrismas they(kids) will ask you when you're going to get their chrismas cloth for them(Even when you're not planning to get any).Some adult still fall into this category,especially the ladies(no offense meant,am a transgendered myself.

Is it that compulsory to get a new cloth and maybe is more like a tradition that comes to chrismas.Because to me,chrismas is not an occassion(wedding,birthday,burial,graduation,anniversary)that needs a new cloth.Rather it is a season of love.
Re: Is It Compulsory For Adult To Get A New Clothe For Chrismas? by Ryda(m): 1:11am On Dec 20, 2013
All those na kiddo stuff jor...ain't even going out on xmass
Re: Is It Compulsory For Adult To Get A New Clothe For Chrismas? by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 20, 2013
me nor dey buy for the past three years... i dey pocket money
Re: Is It Compulsory For Adult To Get A New Clothe For Chrismas? by joromi: 1:41am On Dec 20, 2013
Too much ado about nonsense....
Re: Is It Compulsory For Adult To Get A New Clothe For Chrismas? by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 20, 2013
biuriful naansense

(1) (Reply)

Love On Christmas Day / What Do You Enjoy Most On Nairaland / FG Should Manage Nigerians Population!! 3kids/family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.