Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,022 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

Date Someone In Same Street? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Someone In Same Street? (1998 Views)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone 12 Years Older Or Younger Than You? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date Someone In Same Street? by opuro(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2008
SAME STREET MAKE IT EASY
no need of okada money
Re: Date Someone In Same Street? by onyii4j(f): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2008
Why not?
My fiance and i met here in Lagos while our parents live in Enugu.
We later found out that we actually live on the same street and the funny thing is that, our paths never crossed while we were both in Enugu.

Even if we had met in Enugu,i believe that close vicinity shouldn't be a barrier in dating someone, what matters most is the level of maturity of the parties involved, as well as the emotional connection and committment.
Re: Date Someone In Same Street? by Bblak(f): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2008
@Topic
It depends solely on the parties involved and the level of understanding btw them.shit happens

onyii4j:

Why not?
My fiance and i met here in Lagos while our parents live in Enugu.
We later found out that we actually live on the same street and the funny thing is that, our paths never crossed while we were both in Enugu.

Even if we had met in Enugu,i believe that close vicinity shouldn't be a barrier in dating someone, what matters most is the level of maturity of the parties involved, as well as the emotional connection and committment.

Seconded!
Re: Date Someone In Same Street? by shylladear(f): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2008
@poster
i dont see anything wrong in it
what matters is the feeling between the love birds (that is if they are in-love)
Re: Date Someone In Same Street? by jennymessi: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2008
There is nothing bad in dating some in your street,you are not dating the street,
Re: Date Someone In Same Street? by Udyro(f): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2008
i cannot date someone in the same street with me.
why? (1) because anytime youu are with him, the end story is having sex.
(2) too much of seeing each other will reduce the affection and render one less important. thereby, he will like to taste any new things that comes around embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-strong-signs-whether-he-or-she-is-in-love-with You / Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? / There Are 419s On This Thread. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.