Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,085 members, 7,903,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup (17372 Views)

Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by oluxy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Let them have the players and we have the winning.

Let him blab...
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by faamo419: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmmmm I know want talk cos if I start with dis man he go regret am ... Who him be self no be drugs he dey use play and he even coach again self na sack dem sack am at last... Get the fork and stop talking about my beloveth country Nigeria omo naija like my post if u support me
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
On paper, Argentina may look the best team, but I tell you today, Argentina will be lucky to leave that group. While every other team gives it all they've got, Argentina may not be as interested- complacency. On the other hand, everyone expects them to top our group, since other teams haven't been given that chance, the onus is on them to prove critics right, media pressure can lead to loss of concentration. Argentina will sweat to make it out of that group
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by Psyafe(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nigeria will do well at the world cup says, Mikel www.psyafe..com/2013/12/nigeria-will-do-well-at-world-cup-says.html?m=1
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by surplusspending(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Polio:

Dont be bitter... He has given a fair assessment and i agree with him.... We have no fu...cking chance!

mumu

1 Like

Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by nerodenero: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Maradona was so scared as a player that he had to use banned steroids against Nigeria at the USA 94 World Cup and for that reason he was suspended.I remember when we met them at the last Worldcup where we sent jitters down his spine despite losing 1-0.I think it is high time we beat them and permanently shot this guy for life.

1 Like

Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by agho22(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
To all of u saying he is right I guess he gave u sum part of his drugs,,, with the messi aguero tevez di maria etc, what have they won in the past 5 to 6yrs?? If with all that players u still get botted out by germany in the world cup nad uruguay in d copa america!! Tel me y should ther reigning african champs b scared of them??

1 Like

Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by Afritop(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
wether you like it or not argentina will score against nigeria in the world cup. They are in the habit of scoring against the eagles and the next world cup won`t change anything. Our defence has not changed a bit and if common tahiti can score against us, tell me how argentina will not score
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by Akinmicky: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Its a mere expression
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by Sekpeagah: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
is this not thesame idiot who said dat he wi run round d stadiun naked five times if argentina wins d worldcup?i dnt blame him jst wait until june 2014 before you will see the real super eagles.you think enyeama wi ever allow mesi to score him a single goal?dat wi never happen mr maradona
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by bizibrain(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
aliumik: Patriotism aside,do u really think Nigeria will find it easy against Argentina?
patriotism apart, its 2 PESSIMISTIC 2 tink Nigeria wont find it easy with argentina

Remember south africa is IN ALL WAYS no match wit spain,yet south africa beat spain wit d help of mother luck, anytin can happen in football,football is nt mathematics, being OPTIMISTIC is an extra-ordinary fighting spirit which can serve as a cutting egde.

Even messi and is coach play a mind game tru d media by respecting Super eagle,Iran nd Bosnia ability though dey knew Argentina ar extra-ordinary capable, maradona is just talking crap.
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by Polio: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
surplusspending: mumu

Your grandfather, father, plus your uncles from your mother and father side!

Fu cking raaasclart!
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by chidooh1: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
The crack man has said his own, but one thing is as clear as ever. Argentina has defeated Nigeria in three editions now, and we all know how narrow they escaped with victory. Pay-back time, the Eagles I see today cannot fall prey to Argentina again, if there's any team we will beat in that group that team must be Maradonna's darling team the Argentines.

1 Like

Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Afritop: wether you like it or not argentina will score against nigeria in the world cup. They are in the habit of scoring against the eagles and the next world cup won`t change anything. Our defence has not changed a bit and if common tahiti can score against us, tell me how argentina will not score
we didn't say Argentina won't score against us. They will score, but we will WIN. Final scoreline 2:1 in favor of Nigeria
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by ignis: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Everybody has the right to his/her opinions...
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by Polio: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
ignis: Everybody has the right to his/her opinions...

Thank you... The tonnes of idio..ts on this thread attacking Maradona dont know this, so thanks for reminding them!
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by Prowizy2(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
ume: just go and die
POOr bassstard you first
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by bizibrain(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Polio:

Thank you... The tonnes of idio..ts on this thread attacking Maradona dont know this, so thanks for reminding them!

Like u acknowledged, every body av right 2 his/her own opinion, I tink nairalanders ar nt an e-diot 4 aving an opinion differ frm maradona's nd urz. Den mayb u ar d e-diot bro.
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by EdwinOse: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
It is good to be patriotic. Yes, it is good to dream big. But it is also a known fact that the SE does not have what it takes to stand the fire power of the Argentines. Maradona is right!
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by Polio: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
bizibrain: Like u acknowledged, every body av right 2 his/her own opinion, I tink nairalanders ar nt an e-diot 4 aving an opinion differ frm maradona's nd urz. Den mayb u ar d e-diot bro.

You are a fu....cking dunce.... A big fat fooool infact for daring to quote and reply me!

People can have opinions, yes, and they can differ .. but the point and where i started from originally was that Maradona is right in saying that and there is no point attacking him but to focus on your own team and talk about their chances.

If you spend all your life talking too much about other peoples opinions and views, your life will pass you by

Go back and read the trail of messages/responses i left on this thread....

Bloody moro...n... When you come back, make sure your grammar has been fixed and dont type using dumb, daft and dimwitted abbreviations that dont exist ok.... Dweeb!
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by zynzyn(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
But Come O!

We want to eradicate Polio in Nigeria.

Pesin come call imself POLIO!

Do you want to be eradicated??

EGBAMI!!
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by Polio: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
zynzyn: But Come O!

We want to eradicate Polio in Nigeria.

Pesin come call imself POLIO!

Do you want to be eradicated??

EGBAMI!!

You are not funny ... Idio..t!

Look at your username and tell us what it means

Dumb fu..ck!
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Polio:

Dumb fu..ck!
easy with the insults bro. Don't get yourself worked up cuz of a silly online issue, hypertension is real
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by Polio: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
safarigirl: easy with the insults bro. Don't get yourself worked up cuz of a silly online issue, hypertension is real
I am not worked up... and tell the hypertension is real to man next door!
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by bizibrain(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Polio:

You are a fu....cking dunce.... A big fat fooool infact for daring to quote and reply me!

People can have opinions, yes, and they can differ .. but the point and where i started from originally was that Maradona is right in saying that and there is no point attacking him but to focus on your own team and talk about their chances.

If you spend all your life talking too much about other peoples opinions and views, your life will pass you by

Go back and read the trail of messages/responses i left on this thread....

Bloody moro...n... When you come back, make sure your grammar has been fixed and dont type using dumb, daft and dimwitted abbreviations that dont exist ok.... Dweeb!
I'm nt jobless like u, I av no tym 4 a baseless e-war wit a brainless a$$hole , u contradictated majority of ur myopic opinion,despite calin me a dunce m0ron, u r so stewpid 2 d extent of xpecting a reply frm a dunce m0ron. I only reply 2 let u know hw stupid u ar rifraf.....
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by zynzyn(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Polio:

Dumb fu..ck!

Seems you think Profanity is soo coool!

I'm sure you just watched Scarface for the First time yesterday! embarassed

Or some dirt cheap pirated Hip Hop movie!!
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by andyanders: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochukoccna:
Is it Maradona or your comment that is high on the green leaf? undecided undecided grin grin

One need not argue with a mad man hence I will not proceed further responding to a lunatic like you as this is my last response to you pig.
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by aliciakeith7: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
andyibu3: Maradona needs to be written-off. Na who even give the crackhead microphone to dey yarn dust.

angry
I wonder ooo
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by Dbryan: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dis shd propel d super eagles,2 prove him wrong
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by ojxclusive: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mail Item Number RB646018344CN Last Event Detail DELIVER ITEM Weight 0.010 Content Documents Orig. Country CN Dest. Country Mail Class LETTERS (LC/AO) EVENT DETAILS Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office Dec 13 2013 8:16AM DELIVER ITEM NGYABA Dec 13 2013 8:00AM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGYABA Dec 13 2013 7:00AM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGYABA Dec 12 2013 12:26PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGYABA NGLOSA Dec 12 2013 8:22AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason 13 Dec 2013 Deliver item GBEMI ALABI YABA 13 Dec 2013 Unsuccessful item delivery Other.. please does it mean that my parcel has been delivered cos i have not received anything yet the address i gave was aba but am seeing yaba
Re: Maradona Writes-off The Super Eagles For 2014 World Cup by omar22(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
chidooh1: The crack man has said his own, but one thing is as clear as ever. Argentina has defeated Nigeria in three editions now, and we all know how narrow they escaped with victory. Pay-back time, the Eagles I see today cannot fall prey to Argentina again, if there's any team we will beat in that group that team must be Maradonna's darling team the Argentines.

What narrow victory? on all 3 occasions our goal keeper kept the score low avoiding a hammering

Most especially in 2002 when Ike was in the form of his life to keep the score low, on a very good day Battistuta would have hit between 3 and 5 goals that afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Libya Championship For African Nations (CHAN 2018) 19th Jan 2018 / I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey / Messi Makes MLS History In Thrilling Inter Miami Win At Sold-out Gillette Stadia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.