Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,272 members, 7,923,291 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:34 PM

Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device (40210 Views)

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This / The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by 1stola: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
[size=28pt] Pls HELP!
I DON ENTER TRAP!
AM STARRING AT MY 3GB LIKE DUNDEE
ANY WAY TO MAKE IT WORK OR GET REFUND[/size]
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by coolest01(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
voltron10:
Off nairaland
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by natureem: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
ndnuray: subscribe for the bb z10 daily plan nd continue flexing
I already did but still can't but if there is a way to share d mb..
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by ruffhandu: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
harmbhrosz: bro....here's my email koolharmbhrosz@yahoo.com

And whatsapp 07033965372

....let's talk please

You won't stay away from such?
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by SwizGuy(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2013
guys same with me..am starring at 3072mb but can't use it..Plz help
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by thrizzle(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2013
SwizGuy: guys same with me..am starring at 3072mb but can't use it..Plz help
use your bb to activate it and put it in your Android, do not activate bb 10
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by macbeyland(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2013
thrizzle:
use your bb to activate it and put it in your Android, do not activate bb 10
are you just guessing or it is confirmed?
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by DanWrites(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
He's obviously guessing.
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin grin Nawa o, me I only lost #600 to etisalat b4 runing back to airtel!
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by eazylu(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
wazoboy: grin grin Nawa o, me I only lost #600 to etisalat b4 runing back to airtel!
Bros abeg which Airtel plan you dey flex. Eti don do me winn!
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2013
anyikiguru: The etisalat bis is now known to most individuals, that is the reason why etisalat network has gone as far as tracking down android devices used for the subscribtion easily.
Whats my point?
The reason why some individuals that did subscribed for the etisalat bis with there android device, causing the Bis not to work is because Etisalat service tracked down there device, then instead of getting the normal 3Gb they would get 250Mb because there data plan was converted, Or even some had there own 3Gb but couldn't work on there android device, few others, there network icon was being changed.
So my advice to all my blog visitors that had any of these problems should try and reach the customers service by dialing200and request for opt-out of the BB10 daily then when that is being resolved, call back and request for re-fund complaining that you mistakened another package with the etisalat bis.
After you have done all that, find a BB device to make your etisalat bis subscribtion and swap your sim back to your device.
Am still flexing mine on both symbian and PC.(Lol)
Hope this would help.
We are truly sorry for any incoviences caused. But one have to take a risk in every success.
Just note that we are still working hard for a solution to this mess.
Reply From My blog visitor. This may help
Anonymous 20 December 2013 15:18
Hmmm guys, I have 2305mb of data left and mine is still working fine. I can download things off d net and so on. The only thing is dat apps like google playstore, facebook, twitter, tend to b very slow and sometimes may not update feeds at all. I dunno whether to attribute it to d internet speed of etisalat in my area because wen I download things wif a browser or internet browser, I cud gef speeds of up to 200kb/s. That said, i did d etisalat BIS stuff on my sister's android fone yesterday. Inutially afta exhausting d daily plan, the 3gb monthly data failed to start working. I tried resubscribing for d bb10 Daily plan to see if it wud activate the BIS, but afta dialing *599*3*2#, it kept telling me d operation had failed and that I shud try again later. I called customer care and told dem I wanted to do the BB10 daily plan but the operation kept failing (I didnt tell dem I wantd to do it on an android device). The guy told me I was dialing d wrong code and I shud use *499*3*2# instead. I used that and it worked. I got d daily plan, but it refused to browse at all. I now decided to try sumfin. I changed d APN from 'blackberryx.net' to just ' blackberry.net' and it started working. Now on her fone from 3122mb of data, about 3005mb is still left so it has started using d 3gb of BIS I subscribed earlier. The only catch is, av not bin able to open any youtube video, google playstore works one moment, d next it doesn't, d facebook app has not bin able to load evn one newsfeed talk less of notifications and chatting, and I can't download stuff thru the browser or download manager
Now I dunno whether to attribute dese problems to d internet speed in my area or not cos some of these stuff work on my fone. Now if i
I change her APN back to 'b lackberryx.net' it doesn't work again only ' blackberry.net' works but 'b lackberryx.net' still works on my fone.
You can reach out on my Blog Here
Regards
Has the Etisalat nos stopped working? I
exhausted my data(3gb) before expiration date,
when I loaded 1000naira to resubscribe, I
realized 100naira was deducted as bb10 daily
auto renewal.
The problem is dat even after I loaded extra
100naira to complete 1k, I still cudnt get online
until I loaded another 100bucks n dialled
*599*3*2#.
All dis happened last note, wen d extra 30mb I
was given from loading 100bucks twice expired,
I cudnt browse..until now dat I loaded a hundred
naira which has again been deducted as daily
bb10 renewal..Can someone please help me ?
Will I be loading 100bucks daily now even with
my 3gb?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2013
scopusng: To all eti bis users, it is an undiluted fact that eti bisplan on non bb device is the fastest network I have used so far this month.
I was almost tempted to call customer care to please reduce the speed rate because it is just too fast.

Meanwhile, while others are blazing this tweak, some other persons are lamenting bitterly about this stuff not working or subscribing and etisalat giving them 200mb or so.
First of all, to those who have subscribed before but have exhausted their 3GB and to those who are about to subscribe, instead of dialing the initial codethat led to etisalat given some people 265mb, just send COM to 399 and your 3GB will be given to you.

Please confirm that your 3GB is been given to you before you re-subscribe for the bb10 day plan. And also make sure that you received a message confirming the activation of your bb10 day plan before you used it on any device.
Secondly, those who subscribed and got 3GB but are unable to surf with it, should resubscribe to the bb10 day plan, then create a new apn on your device with b lackberryx.net

Thirdly, to those who have never subscribed before and just want to opt into this tweak, if you've ever used your sim to activate any etisalat data plan before, just dial *229*0# to deactivate auto renewal.
And finally, etisalatwill always look for way to get back to us by refusing to deactivate you from auto renewal. So immediately you confirm you’re your both subscriptions, just call customer care by dialing 200 to deactivate auto renewalfor you if not etisalat will be deducting your money every day.
If you’ve got any other issues relating to this, feel free to post it below.
Has the Etisalat nos stopped working? I
auto renewal.
*599*3*2#.
my 3gb?
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by macbeyland(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2013
ninz: Has the Etisalat nos stopped working? I
auto renewal.
*599*3*2#.
my 3gb?
your explanation is confusing. did you succeed in subscribing for the 1000 BB plan? when you did the Bb10 subscription, was the 30 mb added to your 3gb? dial *228# to check. when you answer these questions, maybe you will get help.
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2013
macbeyland: your explanation is confusing. did you succeed in subscribing for the 1000 BB plan? when you did the Bb10 subscription, was the 30 mb added to your 3gb? dial *228# to check. when you answer these questions, maybe you will get help.
Yes, I succeeded in subscribing d 1000, and also had 30mb, after d expiration of d 30mb, I cud not browse again. it is only after loading 100naira dis morning dat am able to get online.
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by holusormi(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2013
nobi_lie: Good. And you think Etisalat staff(s) are not on this forum? Thief.

Sorry, u will no longer get refund and it won't work on non BB again cos we alowed it at first but pple miss used it.

The accounts have been changed.

Shut d fork up sir,,,u neva chop dis morning,u dey claim etisalat agent,,,oloshi omo ale!!!

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by rainmaker12(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2013
nobi_lie: Good. And you think Etisalat staff(s) are not
on this forum? Thief.
Sorry, u will no longer get refund and it won't work on
non BB again cos we alowed it at first but pple miss
used it.
The accounts have been changed.
U dey craze!!!! Define miss use....
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by macbeyland(m): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2013
ninz: Yes, I succeeded in subscribing d 1000, and also had 30mb, after d expiration of d 30mb, I cud not browse again. it is only after loading 100naira dis morning dat am able to get online.
you still have not fully answered the questions. was the 30 mb of the 100 Naira subscription added to the 3072mb of the 1000 Naira subscription or they display in two separate accounts when you dial *228#? please answer this question then you will get response. wen you do the 100 Naira daily subscription, is the mb of that one added to the mb of the 3072 to make 3087 or 3102 mb? or do they display your 3072 mb separately and the 30 mb separately please get the question clearly and dial *228# to confirm the answer then respond.
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
macbeyland:
you still have not fully answered the questions. was the 30 mb of the 100 Naira subscription added to the 3072mb of the 1000 Naira subscription or they display in two separate accounts when you dial *228#? please answer this question then you will get response. wen you do the 100 Naira daily subscription, is the mb of that one added to the mb of the 3072 to make 3087 or 3102 mb? or do they display your 3072 mb separately and the 30 mb separately please get the question clearly and dial *228# to confirm the answer then respond.
Sorry, the 30mb was not added to the 3072, it was displayed separately. right now d 100 I loaded dis morning is gone n I can't browse again
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by otbaba: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Come,wetting be the solution to this mess gurus in the house.I dey look my 3072mb for face and not working after exhausting the bbz10 plan that I subscribed for today.....help .....help........help.it keep telling me to register on network or.buy.etisalat.ng.com wen I launch any browser.
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by macbeyland(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
ninz: Sorry, the 30mb was not added to the 3072, it was displayed separately. right now d 100 I loaded dis morning is gone n I can't browse again
as long as it is not added, it will not browse..
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Adibas03(m): 3:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Presently, u can only use ur 3g by putting ur SIM in a BB n using it dere.
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Dmisus: 5:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Y'all shld stop subscribing joor. It doesn't work anymore. I think they now av separate accts for it and its only the daily that can browse on non bb device.
A friend tried to call cc for a refund but was told to put it in a bb phone and change his apn to blackberry.net!
Lol, d guy dey para but the cc babe was firm and calm without being intimidated. Telling him it wld only work on a bb device
So don't bother with cc o!
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Warlord3000(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2013
Dmisus':
Y'all shld stop subscribing joor. It doesn't work anymore. I think they now av separate accts for it and its only the daily that can browse on non bb device.
A friend tried to call cc for a refund but was told to put it in a bb phone and change his apn to blackberry.net!
Lol, d guy dey para but the cc babe was firm and calm without being intimidated. Telling him it wld only work on a bb device
So don't bother with cc o!

I guess your friend Was quite unlucky with the agent he called cos I did the same thing and asked for a refund which I got back within 5 hours..

N910 on my main account and N90 on promo acct..

my 1k is back an waiting for the next loop hole day smiley
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by sarutobie(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Barselonia: Etisalat Bis now rocking on android and Pc
device- Tested and comfirmed
==>Subscribe to monthly blackberry
completeplan by dialing *499*3# or
weekly plan by dialing *499*3*1#.
Monthly cost #1,000 while weekly cost
#500 ==> Once the 1month bb complete
plan has been confirmed successful,
subscribe again to blackberry 10 daily plan
by dialing *599*3*2# (it goes for #100
and 15mb will be giving to you). ==>Set
your apn to blackberryx.net. ==>Save and
exit. Connect and surf. Note: The bb10
daily plan help clears all the mucus of bb
complete data so that you will be able to
browse with it on non bb device. It has
been tested and confirmed working.
I tried your steps and it worked.the ish now is how do I resuscribe when my data expires. do I need to cancel the daily plan again?
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by expaboy(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2013
Some1 wu has d 3gb intact shud try dis.. Get a browser wit editable useragent, will recommend dolphin browser change d useragent frm settings to a bb useragent like
Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; en) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.346 Mobile Safari/534.11+
Den wen askd to register on netwrk use d browser..
Sum1 done dat shud post a reply if it workd for dat browser den if later workd for oda browsers
From dere will knw wot else to do
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by khrisy: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2013
Etisalat has changed the blackberry apn.. y'all just figure out the new one.. there r lots of hacking apps that can do that.. I've got the new apn but not gonna give it out at all.. go find it out yourself..

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by dljbd1(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2013
khrisy: Etisalat has changed the blackberry apn.. y'all just figure out the new one.. there r lots of hacking apps that can do that.. I've got the new apn but not gonna give it out at all.. go find it out yourself..
why the useless noise...who asked you for it before. Park well

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by baggy4luv(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
i want the latest apn.
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by coolest01(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
khrisy: Etisalat has changed the blackberry apn.. y'all just figure out the new one.. there r lots of hacking apps that can do that.. I've got the new apn but not gonna give it out at all.. go find it out yourself..
dude,shove ur apn up in ur ass

5 Likes

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by voltron10: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
hi guys ,if u wan to survive dis browsing issue u just have to check dis FREE unlimited browsing. i don't care about the doubting THOMAS. Those that have been using it on this platform can testify to it. Any interested person can whatsapp me on 0803 584 5159. start your msg with your name and FREE
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by toniotonero(m): 5:16am On Dec 30, 2013
ANIMAL WHO ASK U 4 APN

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2013
guys beware , scam alert!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS / Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.