Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,865 members, 7,966,229 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:01 AM

Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia (45540 Views)

Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
foyeks2001: I hate divorce cry cry cry
seriously?
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
What is that photographer looking at in the last picture? Did I just see something on the red .....

Anyway, all I can say is that Igbos are doing well...even in Arochukwu...

Is the ex- wife now dating or married? Living life as a single mom can be as tough as graduating with a Third Class degree in any discipline from a Nigerian University. How would she be coping? Anyway, N3mil per annum from ex- hussy Frank is cool but might not be sustainable giving huge cost of training these kids nowadays.

It is pretty difficult in marriages these days especially this PDP controlled economy. So many cases of separation and divorce amongst couples. Even the Church is worried about this trend. For me, divorce can be a way out of the problem.

Click like if you think we can use Frank Edoho marriages as a case study.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by celinababy: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mtchwwwwww just as our people always say"utit ofon idara"

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by adorable29(f): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kennito90: Children monthly allowance N250,000? Hw much dis dude d earn sef, or does he earn more dan N600,000 monthly, evn though wit dat, wot abt his new marriage budget?

My thoughts too! He intends to start a new family with this wife so that's more money needed to spend! Divorce could be expensive after all!
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by Policewoman(f): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Emmyk: Television presenter and host of ‘Who wants to be a millionaire’ TV reality show, Frank Edoho was in Arochukwu, Abia state on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 for his traditional marriage. Frank got married to his girlfriend, Sandra Onyenenecheya.
frank and wife

The couple allegedly lodged at a hotel called “Brick House” and left early Thursday Morning.

Recall that Frank Edoho divorced his first wife and mother of his three children, TV personality and Radio presenter, Katherine years ago. He placed the 3 kids in the custody of Katherine with a monthly child allowance of N250,000.

http://emmykola..com/2013/12/frank-edoho-holds-traditional-wedding.html
The Aro woman is even uglier than his first wife. What is wrong with men?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by chairman: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
3Dimension: Did he phone a friend or asked the audience before making this choice?
or still, mr frank, is this your definite choice, your final choice?
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by practitioner(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
alpha conde: Heavenly father, once I choose a woman and marry her, in ur mercy and charity give me the fortitude to stay with her till I die.

I detest divorce stories. This is a personally turn off for me
While such prayer is quite commendable, I think it is not enough. Love does nt necessarily keep a marriage ;but marital literacy. So in addition to God giving u mercy nd charity, get marital literacy. I believe wit this three, u can pull it off.
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by ketoprofen(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
CHIMSKY:
Beats me.I still cant figure out guys who divorce one woman and marry another.We men,and women are all the same.There are only minor differences.The guy dey like person wey God rescue from "One Chance".Instead of doing thanksgiving,e insist say e won enter the bus again because e won collect im change from conductor.

hilarious dude
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by BUSAYO2013(f): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
everybody should be silent,she is a hot seat.
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by andyanders: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
uchrikk: It would have been a better news if Frank had the heart to return to his first wife.
Anyway, I wish him happy wedlock.

Best answer so far. After making a woman to have 3 children and you realize she doesn't worth it, is something I cannot reconcile.

The devil you know is better than the million angels out there. I see no luv between fank and this mother of one.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by Amadaz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
gtrust:

I thought I saw a man and a woman.
Is this a same-sex marriage in Nigeria

What you mean: "her newly wedded lady"

I hope it is JUST English language: his newly...
Some societies take SERIOUS note of such lapses when it comes to relationships.
Hope you know what I mean.
i too know.... we don see u, professor!!
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by SirCee: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Frank, Congratulations on your marriage.
However, I would have suggested that you make mends with your former wife.
She has three children for you and those children need both you and their mother to become somebody in life. You are a mentor to many Nigerians.
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by ojxclusive: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mail Item Number RB646018344CN Last Event Detail DELIVER ITEM Weight 0.010 Content Documents Orig. Country CN Dest. Country Mail Class LETTERS (LC/AO) EVENT DETAILS Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office Dec 13 2013 8:16AM DELIVER ITEM NGYABA Dec 13 2013 8:00AM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGYABA Dec 13 2013 7:00AM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGYABA Dec 12 2013 12:26PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGYABA NGLOSA Dec 12 2013 8:22AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason 13 Dec 2013 Deliver item GBEMI ALABI YABA 13 Dec 2013 Unsuccessful item delivery Other.. please does it mean that my parcel has been delivered cos i have not received anything yet the address i gave was aba but am seeing yaba
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by simdam500(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
syras: I hope he is not gonna break-up with her newly wedded lady. I wish him luck. smiley

I hope he is not gonna break-up with his newly wedded lady. I wish him luck. smiley
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by Dauduagba: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Frank , is that your final answer?
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by ndidibabe(f): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
This guy is a fool. He is above 40 yrs and wants to start raising children from another woman with the three he already has from Kate? If he gets sacked by his employer, life will be miserable for him. Then, he will realize how expensive Divorce is. It is not as if he has other talents beside TV presentation which doesn't fetch money like being an A star Musician or Comedian. He might be lucky today to be the Host of a popular TV show but things might change tomorrow. I hope he doesn't regret this.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by muut2: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmm.... fifty fifty has just got it right for Mr Frank, I say congratulations!
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by meforyou1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Have lost all my respect for this frank. Just like his mentor Chris okotie, he will soon divorce this one too

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by alphawg(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Amadaz: frank, is sandra your final answer
i dey tell u..lol.
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by alphawg(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
BUSAYO2013: everybody should be silent,she is a hot seat.
Now read what u've written, and wait for some peeps to attack u..
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by Tocheagle(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ladies and gentle gals you are welcome to WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRES WIFEY
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by Tocheagle(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
markmatics: Pls can anione post d pix of his ex-wife?
send "EX WIFE" TO 180

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by CHIMSKY(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Uwakuwak: Hmmm, marriage is now game to some people
See as Kegs and Nipples dey compete.Frank dey miss something o!
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by vislabraye(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2013
I hate divorce. Who knows what this lady has ? Every woman get comma. The only difference is that some are biggger than others.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by Deschil: 2:36am On Dec 21, 2013
Many ladies are heavily jazzed these days*
Policewoman: The Aro woman is even uglier than his first wife. What is wrong with men?
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by goldseal(m): 3:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Keneking: What is that photographer looking at in the last picture? Did I just see something on the red .....

Anyway, all I can say is that Igbos are doing well...even in Arochukwu...

Is the ex- wife now dating or married? Living life as a single mom can be as tough as graduating with a Third Class degree in any discipline from a Nigerian University. How would she be coping? Anyway, N3mil per annum from ex- hussy Frank is cool but might not be sustainable giving huge cost of training these kids nowadays.

It is pretty difficult in marriages these days especially this PDP controlled economy. So many cases of separation and divorce amongst couples. Even the Church is worried about this trend. For me, divorce can be a way out of the problem.

Click like if you think we can use Frank Edoho marriages as a case study.
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by goldseal(m): 4:06am On Dec 21, 2013
I hope this woman gives Peace and joy crave in marriage
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by lafflaff123(m): 4:33am On Dec 21, 2013
Congrats bro as it no easy.

Light skinned wife? hmmmm. You try because Oyinbo, half caste, quarter caste, plenty caste, yellow woman na real turn off bros, but since you choose am yellow woman I hail.

Nothing like a VERY dark SKINNED lady.

So God I pray make this marriage last ohh and make Frank case no be like America wey elect a Bush man as their President via George Bush.

Yellow Woman? Jeez. The table alone wey them dey gather their many lotions put sef be like Pomade Factory.
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2013
3Dimension: Did he phone a friend or asked the audience before making this choice?
he used 50:50
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by eljayson(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2013
May God make this one work out for u mehn. I hope the rumors of u being a wife beating robot sent from the future, are false. If not........
:-XMay God make this one work out for u mehn. I hope the rumors of u being a wife beating robot sent from the future, are false. If not........
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by orlufisayo(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2013
At least life must go on....all da best Frank in your new 'adventure'
Re: Frank Edoho Marries Sandra Onyenenecheya (Traditionally) In Arochukwu, Abia by Mekyno(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2013
Imagine Frank on d marital hot seat, n i say, ' u hv no lifeline left, is sandra ur final answer? #smiles#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Patoranking Poses On His New G-wagon (photo) / My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.