Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,044 members, 7,976,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:40 PM

Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (892 Views)

Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by LMAyedun(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, has sentenced the alleged mastermind of the 2011 Christmas day bombing, which occurred in St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State, Kabiru Umar also known as Kabiru Sokoto to life imprisonment.

Aside the allegation that he trained over 500 men on how to manufacture and detonate improvised explosive devices (IEDs), the Federal Government said that he had prior knowledge that the sect planned to bomb the church on Christmas day but failed to disclose it to any law enforcement officer as soon as reasonably practicable.

He was said to have between 2007 and 2012, at Mabira Sokoto, Sokoto State, facilitated the commission of terrorist acts, including planting bombs at Police Headquarters and some government organisations in the state.

Though he was previously arrested by the Police in Abuja on January 14, 2012, he was, however, declared missing two days later.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/12/20/christmas-day-bombing-kabiru-sokoto-sentenced-to-life-imprisonment/?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by henchamb(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
our courts seems to be up and doing these days for BH boys

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Joel3(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
finally
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by BishopMagic: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Just waiting for APC etouts to come and criticize this verdict on whatever hair-brain logic they can muster

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Pataki: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Good judgement.

There is still a ray of hope in this country.

I am looking forward to the court sentencing Jonathan to life imprisonment for his role and support in Boko Haram after 2015.
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by LMAyedun(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Justice at last....
R I P to the innocent souls he ended.
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by oasis01(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dats gud for him,if only it will deter others.
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Lusola15: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thank God cry cry
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by BishopMagic: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pataki: Good judgement.

I am looking forward to the court sentencing Jonathan to life imprisonment for his role and support in Boko Haram after 2015.

That will only happen if the following occur first:

1. GEJ loses at the polls

2. GEJ accepts to lose at the polls

3. Nigeria does not fragment afterwards

4. Your ungodly Almjairi/agbereo union gets to see the inside of Aso Rock (which will never happen)

5. Justice Salami has a better chance at winning the next wimbledon women's tournament than GEJ losing.

So please keep having bad thoughts over this man. Because obviously you your generations past and coming will never be any where reckoned like the Man.

Before you comment again look up at my first post here.

Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by yunglykmine(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
R I P to him in advance!
Devil..
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
He shud av bn sentenced to death by hangin! Damn! How can relatives of his victims use their hard earned money to take care of kabiru sokoto in prison tru TAX! D judge is a boko haramist.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by donphilopus: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bishop Magic: Just waiting for APC etouts to come and criticize this verdict on whatever hair-brain logic they can muster
Have you seen the rate at which, you're foolish! After spewing this trying, everybody still spoke/speaks against the act! So, do you not think you're foolish.

@topic, the guy should "go and die" there.
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by MagicBishop: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
donphilopus: Have you seen the rate at which, you're foolish! After spewing this trying, everybody still spoke/speaks against the act! So, do you not think you're foolish.

@topic, the guy should "go and die" there.

I rest my case...

You DO THE DYING
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by ShineIt: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Waiting for the day Kabiru Katsina Bukohari meets his fate.
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by MagicBishop: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Shine It: Waiting for the day Kabiru Katsina Bukohari meets his faith.

Buhari and his cohorts day in court will surely come.

Instead of this to be the case we have ediots using this as an avenue to vent their fustrated tribal politicking
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Clerverly: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Are you people not celebrating too early?? My sixth sense tells me Jonathan would release him before 2015 if he agrees to help him recruit more Boko haram members to rig for him in 2015 angry angry

Quote me if you are an idiotuu
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by donphilopus: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Magic Bishop:

I rest my case...

You DO THE DYING
Did you not see where he wrote "good judgement"??
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by MagicBishop: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
donphilopus: Did you not see where he wrote "good judgement"??

Did you not see where he insulted GEJ?

Hypocrite!

As my original post predicted, the likes of that vagabond will definitely see a reason to drag GEJ into every discussion.

So stop nit picking and see his post for what it is i.e. politicizing a criminal judgement.
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by donphilopus: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Did you not see where he insulted GEJ?

Hypocrite!

As my original post predicted, the likes of that vagabond will definitely see a reason to drag GEJ into every discussion.

So stop nit picking and see his post for what it is i.e. politicizing a criminal judgement.
Can you tell me the first person that politicized this thread??
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by MagicBishop: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
donphilopus: Can you tell me the first person that politicized this thread??

I made a prediction on where this thread will finally digress towards and lo and behold 3 posts later from mine an APC etout makes his on stage appearance.

Going through my original post and his which is more explicitly politicized?
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by yunglykmine(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Clerverly: Are you people not celebrating too early?? My sixth sense tells me Jonathan would release him before 2015 if he agrees to help him recruit more Boko haram members to rig for him in 2015 angry angry

Quote me if you are an idiotuu

I swear! You need help & prayers.
You are so pained.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Pataki: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bishop Magic:

That will only happen if the following occur first:

1. GEJ loses at the polls

2. GEJ accepts to lose at the polls

3. Nigeria does not fragment afterwards

4. Your ungodly Almjairi/agbereo union gets to see the inside of Aso Rock (which will never happen)

5. Justice Salami has a better chance at winning the next wimbledon women's tournament than GEJ losing.

So please keep having bad thoughts over this man. Because obviously you your generations past and coming will never be any where reckoned like the Man.

Before you comment again look up at my first post here.

Olodo

What a doofus.

Do you dingbats really think you have a monopoly with words here? Who gave you the audacity to quote my post and bleat on like a demented goat suffered from eating his elephant grass?

I am totally immune to the e-diotic drivel you have spewed above. Rather than intellectually asking me why I preferred Jonathan to spend his latter years in jail, you resorted to the cheap and gutter language of insults and cursing. What a rancid gerbil you are! Intellectual reasoning is not within your postcode.
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by MagicBishop: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pataki:

What a doofus.

Do you dingbats really think you have a monopoly with words here? Who gave you the audacity to quote my post and bleat on like a demented goat suffered from eating his elephant grass?

I am totally immune to the e-diotic drivel you have spewed above. Rather than intellectually asking me why I preferred Jonathan to spend his latter years in jail, you resorted to the cheap and gutter language of insults and cursing. What a rancid gerbil you are! Intellectual reasoning is not within your postcode.

who trained this ape and how come he has internetz? grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by dewaskillz: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2013

re u sure u re not d daft one here. Mental retard

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Miner13: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Life imprisonment.
How wil this be a deterrent for others.
At the end he would free and the justice that sent him to life imprisonment will be useless.

Just imagine the number that were killed by his gang and all they could offered those affected in the course of justice is life imprisonment.

My question

is dead sentence absent in our law or is no more in use?
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by LMAyedun(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jenams: He shud av bn sentenced to death by hangin! Damn! How can relatives of his victims use their hard earned money to take care of kabiru sokoto in prison tru TAX! D judge is a boko haramist.
My thought exactly...
Such murderer shouldn't be kept in our prisons... He should be killed instantly.
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by OreMI22: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
henchamb: our courts seems to be up and doing these days for BH boys

He should be hanged!
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by gboso1ne(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
The question is who are dere sponsors?
I will not like to drag GEJ into this but i think some powerful forces are behind this judgement and GEJ is just too dull to control them.

NB:dont quote me if u want to spew sh*t
Re: Breaking: Kabiru Sokoto Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by MagicBishop: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
gboso1ne: The question is who are dere sponsors?
I will not like to drag GEJ into this but i think some powerful forces are behind this judgement and GEJ is just too dull to control them.

NB:dont quote me if u want to spew sh*t

Do you expect the Federal Govt to interfere in a court ruling?

(1) (Reply)

. / This Is When You Know Something Is Wrong! Ten Us Senators Want Uganda & Nigeria / thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.