Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,615 members, 7,975,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:57 AM

Surprising Things About WAJE You Did Not Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surprising Things About WAJE You Did Not Know (913 Views)

Waje's Fresh Faced Make Up Free Photo / Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surprising Things About WAJE You Did Not Know by teniola55(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Talented singer, as a way of relating
with her fans and letting them more
about her had a question and answer
session with her fans on twitter.

Extracts of the answers to the questions
she's asked are below:

What inspires @Wajemusik d most when it
comes to making music?

Honesty and transparency

Your dream Car..

2014 G Wagon cream colour with cream
interior

When will you be getting married?

When you bring the husband

Who's that international act you wish to
work with?

Beyonce

You've lost so much weight recently. U
look beautiful. What's your secret?

My dear the journey is still far o. lol

Your best meal

Anything that has vegetables and sea
food and plenty pepper

What's you unique selling point?

My vocals and expressive nature

Are u in love with someone?

Yes

What's your greatest ambition?

To create world class music and
represent Nigeria all over the world

Can you perform on the stage for 3
straight hours?
5 sef as long as I smile to d bank

What does your name mean?

In my language only royals get that
privilege
Re: Surprising Things About WAJE You Did Not Know by axortedbabe(f): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
ök,noted
Re: Surprising Things About WAJE You Did Not Know by dewaskillz: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Will love to know things abt ur beautiful sweet daughter abeg not u cos we aint in d same league babe

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Mercy Aigbe-gentry's Swell Birthday Party / Photos: Halima Abubakar Gives Free Customized Books To Students / Top 10 Most Liked Celebrities On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.