Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,114 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Judo: I Fought Men Since There Were No Women Competitors - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Judo: I Fought Men Since There Were No Women Competitors (433 Views)

When Was D Last Time U Fought / When Was The Last Time You Fought / Seun You Need To Up Your Game To Give Nairaland/nairalist Egde Over Competitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judo: I Fought Men Since There Were No Women Competitors by ologboncrowny(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
When you walk into her house, the first thing that catches your eye is her rich trophy cabinet at the corner of her living room. Mrs Jean-Louis, 63, is one of the most accomplished sports women Kenya has produced since Independence. Her prowess in martial arts saw her win many competitions and she boasts of over 100 trophies. She has won in judo and shooting and is accomplished in karate and aikido.
Read more ยป [http://olokunbolacrowny..com/2013/12/judo-i-fought-men-since-there-were-no.html]

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Maintain Your New Year Resolution / Dr. Mahama Request Abroad Ghanaian Doctors To Return / Pastor Drowns When He Attempts To Walk On Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.