Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,121 members, 7,980,946 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:59 AM

Driver’s Rules Of Engagement - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Driver’s Rules Of Engagement (388 Views)

What U Need To Sustain And Keep To The Rules Of The Land... / Moderator (chelseabmw) Is This Right Under The Rules Of The Auto Section? / Lastma Rules And Regulations In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driver’s Rules Of Engagement by crownbryan(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
1. Clean car in and out always

2. Drive with care and be smart (no running into bumps and potholes, no scratches on the car)

3. Switch on the Radio or music once we are in the car (except ask not to do so), but when I’m on call, switch off the Radio and switch it back on when am done with the call.

4. When I send you out on an errand, call me at every touch point to let me know your movement.

5. Accord and honour my people the same respect you accord me.

6. No unauthorised person(s) enters the car at any point in time.

7. Pick my bag and other items, drop at the office and home, but never tamper with my belongings.

8. Declare any items found in the car that is not yours.

9. Don’t change my directive without clearance from me.

10. Be polite, courteous and professional at all times.

11. Observe safety rules and regulations at all times.

12. Report any inconvenience on the road when I’m not in the car.

I............................................................................................. agree with the above stated rules of engagement.

________________ ________________
Sign Date

(1) (Reply)

It Is Hot For The Season Just Arrived From U,s 2000 Model Corolla Manual Drive / Xmas Sales. Select Your Classy Affordable Rides Now. / Registered Toyota Sienna Ce Year 1999 Auto Drive, Fabrics Seats, Wheel Cover Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.