Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,537 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! (1202 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / Difference Btw Blackhead,pimple And Acne. / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! by leeroywill: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2008
Guess you have heard of it before,its Tianshi intelligent rejuvenating mask, it's a high tech beauty product for women.it clears wrinkles,acne,pimples etc.believe me,its a very effective apparatus and pretty affordable.for more info contact me on 08037600354, Thanks
Re: How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! by Gonorrhea(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2008
Re: How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! by samzytutu(m): 3:14am On Aug 03, 2008
Vitamin C is a collagen booster. Topical retinoids are collagen boosters. Use them topically and slowly you should see improvement in the acne scars.           

Acne staining can be treated with exfoliating creams and facials while scarring may require the use of fillers, dermabrasion or laser treatments. Picking at scabs should be avoided at all costs. Scabs form to protect the healing process that is going on underneath them. Collagen, a normal substance of the body, is injected under the skin to "stretch" and "fill out" certain types of superficial and deep soft scars. Surgical removal (or excision) of acne scars is especially effective for ice pick and boxcar scars. Unprotected exposure to the sun causes more skin damage and delays healing, therefore wearing a good sunscreen is important. Lasers of various wavelength and intensity may be used to recontour scar tissue and reduce the redness of skin around healed acne lesions. Skin grafting may be necessary under certain conditions.

Acne Scar Treatment Tips

1.Using tretinoin speeds up the skin's remodeling process and helps heal post-inflammatory changes.

2.Surgical removal (or excision) of acne scars is especially effective for ice pick and boxcar scars.

3.Accutaneä may be prescribed for severe cases.

4.Acne staining can be treated with exfoliating creams and facials.

5.Skin grafting may be necessary under certain conditions.

6.Lasers of various wavelength and intensity may be used to recontour scar tissue and reduce the redness of skin around healed acne losions
keloidsolution..com
Re: How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! by Joseph6(m): 3:21am On Aug 03, 2008
pls who doesnt know the easiest way out, tooth paste everyday , u're skin wld be as smooth as babies nyansh
Re: How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! by chiegemba(f): 3:22am On Aug 03, 2008
my opinion. . . . stick 2 1 brand of a facial soap. . . don't keep tryin varieties and drink plenty water 2. , wink grin

Joseph6:

please who doesnt know the easiest way out, tooth paste everyday , u're skin would be as smooth as babies nyansh
shocked shocked shocked
probably i b no read am well tongue grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! by Joseph6(m): 3:27am On Aug 03, 2008
close-up 2 be precise leave it 4 up 2 ten minutes,in 2 days and 4 applications,u're face wld show signs of healin process try it
Re: How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! by samzytutu(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2008
u can also use neo medrol, it is a recomended acne lotion. i have used it and it is confirmed.
cool
u can also go to http://keloidsolution..com for additional clue, dont essitate to check on what ever adverts u see there.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! by samzytutu(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2008
i want you to take fast action. because the lotion have been used and confermed.

http://keloidsolution..com
Re: How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 09, 2008
my case is particularly unique, cos ve tried all the possibilities fron aloes to water therapy to honey to olive oil to egg mask to tomato mask to , combinations of some of the above to special facial creams. no show at all

(1) (Reply)

The World's No 1 Silent Killer - Majority Of People Are Living With It Unaware. / Advanced Woman Calendar Helps You Achieve Or Prevent Pregnancy / Excessive Menstral Flow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.