Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno (26786 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by edo3(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
No smoke without fire!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
zynzyn:

Careful! No strong evidence to confirm this!! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/586305/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by walex2(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Am afraid for this nation! If Bokoharam could easily attack
An Army barrack to attack a Governor or President convoy wu be an easy task for them.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by PurestBoy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
shine-eye:
These assaults on military bases call to question the competence of our armed forces. Perhaps it is time to own up to their inadequacies and appeal for foreign reinforcement. It is an aberation that barracks should become targets for insurgents.

Just like terrorist group attacking US barracks always and their Army chief is still in office. Funny things happen in this funny country.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Fourwinds: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
I doubt dis report. I will find out later.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by curtain: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2013
kabba7:

Is Buhari training snippers ( killer squad too?) Thought that was supposed to be exclusively reserved for Goodluck Jonathan .
the only person training snippers and killer squad is OBJ, he just indirecty disclosed his plans to eliminate some of his political enemies just like he did to Bola Ige and Azazi(who discovered that OBJ was covertly sponsoring Boko haram). We know his letter was only a decoy. Very soon Iyabo would still come back to tell us more about her fathers blood-thirst against 2015 after one or two attempts on her life by her father.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by TellBlazer(m): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2013
[/b]bro dats just it.on point[s][/s][i][/i][b][quote author=oilykid]another insider's job,hw cn a barrack dt hv high wall fenced with many sojas inside it easily be overrun lik dt witout the help of some insiders,d military has been contaminated.snc shud cum quickly so dt all these barbaric kilins wud stp..my sympathy goes to xtian sojas,southern sojas n middle beltan sojas who has lost their lives fightin d blood thirty monsters bt all their efforts has been destroyed by saboteurs in d military [/quoteBro dats just it on point
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by gsalvatore: 12:51am On Dec 21, 2013
I think there are some people in the Army sympathetic to the Boko haram's cause- probably Muslims/Northerners in the Army, with this kinda development, sorry to say this, Nigerian Army go hear am. Boko don infiltrate the army FACT. How can the Nigerian Army ever win this war when the moles in the Army are using/praying with the same holy book/ Manual as with the terrorist.

This calls for a reform in the Army Recruitment,especially this upcoming one. At least if more soldiers don't share the same holy book/manual with the Terrorist the lesser the mole before this development destroys the Army.

if they pump in more non muslim soildiers in that region i believe there will be an improvement, no sentiments here, innocent people and businesses are being destroyed.

i know what some people will think but if steps like this are not taken then the war on boko haram will never be won.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Akpaife(m): 5:24am On Dec 21, 2013
OsunOriginal: Such attacks will continue until after the 2015 election. They will even attempt to expand the scope to ensure at least 50% of the northern population can't vote in 2015.

The reason your Oga at the top doesn't give a damn about governors or reps defecting to APC. It is a grand design to defeat northern political opposition.

To stop this senseless killing and daily attacks, remove GEJ and that Igbo man heading the Nigerian army.

U must be stupid
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Tomoarika(m): 6:31am On Dec 21, 2013
I feel we shd change our approach. Engaging dem wit conventional tactics, has not proven to be efffective.
Forget pride, let's go to countries who have dealt wit guerrilla warfare in the past for ways to combat it. If our satellites are not useful, request for regular surveillance reports from others.

Our intelligence agencies have not done enough.

Innocent pple are dying for crying out loud! A war is going on in Nigeria.

God bless dis country.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 21, 2013
my dear nation now a war zone where people are dying mother's are weeping oh Lord hear our cry.
RIP to all d lives lost in Bama, political murdering.....
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2013
It is quite unfortunate that this attack could happen just after
about two weeks a similar incidence took place in Maiduguri
the Borno state capital .This only proved that the insurgents
are more sophisticated and well funded than the NA.It is
irony that while the Army is busy promoting hundreds of it
top commanders,the insurgents are showing the whole world
that the NA is a sitting duct incapable of even defending
themselves in the barracks talk less of the country. Reports
even has it that the insurgents beside killing the soldiers looted
the armory and abducted women and children and took them
away.What a country,what an Army and what a leadership
that cannot even query the military high command for all
these blunders.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by AroOkigbo(m): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2013
zynzyn:

Careful! No strong evidence to confirm this!! angry
Boko boys use Buhari's APC
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Auntygbagaun(f): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2013
mubitechnology: hmm i think dis BH are actually try to take naija into war ,i just hope our past and present donot have hand in all of dis.becos BH are killing and BIG GOVERMENT OFFICIALS are lotting naija money.were are we going naija.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Auntygbagaun(f): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2013
MMMua'zu:
Hmmm, so many ignoarrogance display of behavior here on nairaland.

embarassed mercy
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Auntygbagaun(f): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2013
kabba7: Why do Nigeria still believe living in deceit , so you guys still think this Boko haram thing wil just fizzle out without dealing with the cause ? You are dumb because it will not go away . Was watching some funny video clips on YouTube today posted by boko haram . The truth is that BK are far more organised than the Nigerian military a Bunch of corrupt fellows who are deceiving Goodluck Jonathan ( he reason very low anyway ) to pump them billions of naira monthly to fund their alcoholic bills .

undecided angry
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Daliano(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2013
They will pay for their actions.Tho millitary stage a counter offensive in the days to come.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by fkaz(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2013
for those accusing gen. buhari of sponsoring boko-haram are doing so out of hatred, even gej confirm it that boko-haram are in his govt. or what do have say on pdp chairman point of view.

PDP national chairman Boko Haram fighting for justice –Tukur

National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, has said members of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, are fighting for justice.
According to him, many Nigerians feel aggrieved and seek various means of airing their grievances.
Tukur, who spoke in Abuja on Tuesday when he received members of the party from Gombe State, said there must be justice in the country for peace to reign.
He however regretted that the activities of the sect were preventing some northerners from travelling to their home states.
Tukur said there was no way angry people would control their anger when there was nothing on their stomachs.
He said, “Let there be peace in the North so that we can have security.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by lacasa: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2013
OsunOriginal: Such attacks will continue until after the 2015 election. They will even attempt to expand the scope to ensure at least 50% of the northern population can't vote in 2015.

The reason your Oga at the top doesn't give a damn about governors or reps defecting to APC. It is a grand design to defeat northern political opposition.

To stop this senseless killing and daily attacks, remove GEJ and that Igbo man heading the Nigerian army.

GBAaM!
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2013
Emzybrown: Boko Haram issue is not gonna be solved by military intervention, since bokoharam tactis involves guerrilla warfare, my annoyance is that money we suppose to use for infrastructural development is being plunge into military forces that are ill equipped and trained to fight this kind of war.
let them continue the killing and remain under developed so as to blame GEJ. I wonder how SAW could hv developed such a place if he was the president of Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by muktarmtt(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2013
curtain: When is Buhari going to condemn his boys for killing other muslims atleast? He should know by now that nigeria cannot be islamatized even if the whole party in Africa merges into APC.
Men u r sick and first class mumu cos u let doz looters brainwashed u wit lies i feel sory for u having a smal brain.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by muktarmtt(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Cyber_mugu: Their mama make dem cum niger-delta na... Weda ijaw boys no go gv them problem..
Oboy don't bring calamity to ur sate o! ejow cnt fight wit government for over 4 years now and dis people ain't afraid of dieying ejow boys r all corword Asari so catch ur mouth dude nobody want boko problem.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Samunique(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2013
edo3: No smoke without fire!!
You are right!
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Samunique(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2013
May the Lord save Nigeria frm these islamic bloodthirsty demons.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
curtain: the only person training snippers and killer squad is OBJ, he just indirecty disclosed his plans to eliminate some of his political enemies just like he did to Bola Ige and Azazi(who discovered that OBJ was covertly sponsoring Boko haram). We know his letter was only a decoy. Very soon Iyabo would still come back to tell us more about her fathers blood-thirst against 2015 after one or two attempts on her life by her father.
just like Nigerian army intelligence corp NAIC discovered the involvement of AZAZI in theft of arms belonging to NA in connivance with POWERFUL politicians

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
Poor soldiers are dieing while the military high brass are getting richer
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Toktee(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
ucyoma:

Guy na english b dix??

U shut d fvck up b4 u pollute dx place with gramatical messssssssss n shitttttt

When next you want to read my comment,change ur eyez glasses,and try as much as you can to buy the one that matched ur face,the one i saw resemble the one used by lord lugard,and is bigger than ur face.
One more thing,go forTB test.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Toktee(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Auntygbagaun:

embarassed mercy
What is ur problem,what have you contribute here since you join nairaland out of frustration that emanate from ASUU strike?
Watch ur back, mama!
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Fredchisom(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
Removing d ibo man as u said got notin to do with dt plight of Nigeria so stop been sentimental cry
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by 185mikel(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2013
Okay o. is it really boko haram attack barrack obama in USA or boko haram attack bama barrack in bornu state?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by prince9851(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
biafrasun:
that s y I also cry 4this one Nigeria we are not one and can not be one let oduduwa,Biafra,Niger delta,and bokoharam country to go their way and let there be peace bikonu.
how did u hear about Biafra in 2013?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
technically defeat boko-haram by mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / COAS Yahaya To Tinubu: Army Remains Loyal To You & To The Constitution / Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.