Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala (3972 Views)

Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation / Parcel Bomb For Okonjo-Iweala Dropped At Post-Office / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Kairoseki77: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: Remember the Chairman specifically told NOI to provide the answers in two weeks and told her he will also make those questions Public before she submits her answers.

Now, tell me why bringing these questions to court of public opinion if he doesn't intend to politicise the hearing?

All I see is the committee looking for free lecture materials and an avenue to find faults in paragraphs they fail to digest in her submissions.

Should they be asked in secret?

IT IS THEIR JOB TO ARGUE OVER THE ECONOMY/BUDGET/ETC IN PUBLIC. That is their ONLY job.

This seems strange to you because you have probably never heard Nigerian politicians debate policies before. This is what a democracy is.
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Ngwakwe: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
You missed it.

Why give two weeks when NOI categorically told him she has the answers there with her including the statements of facts, the figures and the presentation if he doesn't intend politicizing it by publishing the questions in the media before receiving his answers?

We need to discourage the politicization of important government issues.

ndu_chucks: How can any sane individual object to Okonjo Iweala providing answers to these 50 questions? Whether she answered them on her last visit to the Reps or does it at a later date and time?

I hide my face in shame due to the objections I see on this thread, primarily by people who are supposedly educated and should know better.

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by jmaine: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
The Finance Minister i trust a lot in her capacity and competence will provide answers to those questions raised.

I did like her to object sending in any answers, but to counter them face to face. Make we see who liquid pass upstairs.
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Kairoseki77: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: You missed it.

Why give two weeks when NOI categorically told him she has the answers there with her including the statements of facts, the figures and the presentation if he doesn't intend politicising it by publishing the questions in the media before receiving his answers?

IT IS THEIR JOB TO POLITICIZE IT!

When the National Assembly politicizes the issues, the issues are made public. They are transparent. Every Nigerian gets to see what is going on first hand. It makes both sides SIT UP because they know they cannot f*ck up without being shamed by the other side.

We all know that NOI is talented, but she operates in the dark. We have no idea what the hell she is doing. And no matter how talented you are, EVERYONE makes mistakes. Seeing as she works for us, someone needs to be riding her to make sure she performs to the best of her abilities. That is the National Assembly's job. That is why the budget is presented to the National Assembly in the first place. That's what happens in advanced democracies! Shikena!

This is very basic to a democracy. The fact that this is strange to you makes me want to cry even more.

3 Likes

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by biafranqueen: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is great news we really need to know as citizens what is going on with our economy. I am confident she will come up with clear cut answers. This is a step towards transparency and we should continue this from now on and not just to make one administration look bad, but to always keep the citizens in the know about where our money is being spent.

3 Likes

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Ngwakwe: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Can someone tell this boy to stop misbehaving like those Representatives who haven't learnt manners when compared with their counterparts in the Senate?

Kairoseki77:

[s]
IT IS THEIR JOB TO POLITICIZE IT!

When the National Assembly politicizes the issues, the issues are made public. They are transparent. Every Nigerian gets to see what is going on first hand. It makes both sides SIT UP because they know they cannot f*ck up without being shamed by the other side.

We all know that NOI is talented, but she operates in the dark. We have no idea what the hell she is doing. And no matter how talented you are, EVERYONE makes mistakes. Seeing as she works for us, someone needs to be riding her to make sure she performs to the best of her abilities. That is the National Assembly's job. That is why the budget is presented to the National Assembly in the first place. That's what happens in advanced democracies! Shikena!

This is very basic to a democracy. The fact that this is strange to you makes me want to cry even more. [/s]

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Sealeddeal(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Those questions are very important. i now think its wise the HOR members gave her time to answer the questions.

3 Likes

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Kairoseki77: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: Can someone tell this boy to stop misbehaving like those Representatives who haven't learnt manners when compared with their counterparts in the Senate?

I'd be a fool to think that the job of politicians is to sit around admiring each others titles.

They work for us. If they want respect, let them go become village chiefs. I want them to argue about policies, and I want the National Assembly to ask her tough questions.

Watch the US House, UK Parliament, even the Japanese Parliament on Youtube. They are shouting and yelling on behalf of their people. The way it should be.
You are better than this.

3 Likes

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Ngwakwe: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tell them to start thorough drilling for ministerial appointees and stop telling them to take a bow after stuffing money in their caps.

Moreover, I can see your frustration in your choice of words. Goodbye

Kairoseki77:

Only fools think the job of politicians is to sit around admiring each others titles.

They work for us. If they want respect, let them go become village chiefs. I want them to argue about policies, and I want the National Assembly to ask her tough questions.

You are better than this.

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by agbameta: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: See Common Entrance questions.

All I can see are antagonistic questions borne out of low self esteem and desire to showcase Paper knowledge devoid of practical experience.

Now I understand why the Committee Chairman couldn't engage and debate NOI orally without prior written answers to his elementary questions.

Let's take the questions one after the other and provide answers to honourable Chairman without NOI input.

Unfortunately for you, the questions was posed to the minister and the person the Nigerian tax payers pay to look after our economy and money, not you.

2 Likes

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
I had to stop at question 3 just to comment before returning to finish the article. I am impressed by the questions no doubt. Though on a lighter side this is a real cause for laughter, I reserve further comments until the minister replies.
Mind you, this is actually fitting for her title and they were correct to give her as 'home work' lol......
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by papparatzzi2013: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
This one Na real home work, that befits "Co-ordination Minister".

Knowing fully well she will be on her way to alaigbo to jollificate (provided she is not afraid of her mother's experience befalling her)they should give her time time till January to respond.
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Pukkah: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
lari03: I had to stop at question 3 just to comment before returning to finish the article. I am impressed by the questions no doubt. Though on a lighter side this is a real cause for laughter, I reserve further comments until the minister replies.
Mind you, this is actually fitting for her title and they were correct to give her as 'home work' lol......

I agree with you.

What Nigerians should be clamouring for is for such questions to be put to ALL Ministers and adopted by ALL states' Houses of Assembly to their Commissioners. The answers should also be followed through.

Nigeria is grossly under her potentials and I don't think a revolution can happen to change things. If a conventional revolution is near impossible why not try an intellectual revolution to see if things would change?

I don't think people should focus on the delivery of the questions, the character of the questioners and other trivialities. What we should focus on is the substance (making this a culture) and not the form (whether the questioners were hostile or not).

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Pukkah: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
lari03: I had to stop at question 3 just to comment before returning to finish the article. I am impressed by the questions no doubt. Though on a lighter side this is a real cause for laughter, I reserve further comments until the minister replies.

I agree with you.

What Nigerians should be clamouring for is for such questions to be put to ALL Ministers and adopted by ALL states' Houses of Assembly to their Commissioners. The answers should also be followed through.

Nigeria is grossly under her potentials and I don't think a revolution can happen to change things. If a conventional revolution is near impossible why not try an intellectual revolution to see if things would change?

For now, I don't think people should focus on the delivery of the questions, the character of the questioners and other trivialities. What we should focus on is the substance (making this a culture) and not the form (whether the questioners were hostile or not).

2 Likes

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Clerverly: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: Tell them to start thorough drilling for ministerial appointees and stop telling them to take a bow after stuffing money in their caps.

Moreover, I can see your frustration in your choice of words. Goodbye

You see your life? Who are those empowered to screen the ministers?? The same senators you praised above for being docile angry angry

For goodness sake, the house of rep have been the active and pro -people chamber since the return of democracy, this is in spite of their many flaws. Ngwakwe you are too dull!
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
@pukkah you are right sir.

These questions can set a precedent and be used as a foundation to build our economy.

For instance the mastercard contract why outsourcing the job, when it can be done in Nigeria? it can be monitored strictly to ensure compliance with specifications; isn't this similar to the currency controversy in the early years of the previous decade, funny enough CBN intends to switch from polymer notes back to paper in 2014.

Solid questions in my opinion. I bet who ever set them also has the marking scheme and it will be a very interesting meeting when the honorable minister returns with her answers.
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Clerverly: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2013

Why give two weeks when NOI categorically told him she has the answers there with her including the statements of facts, the figures and the presentation if he doesn't intend politicizing it by publishing the questions in the media before receiving his answers?

What is your problem with Nigerians being told how their economy is being managed?? Are they running a secret service in the ministry of finance?
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Clerverly: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ngwakwe:

Just look at the question above and tell me what the question is pointing to.

Is the Finance Ministry responsible for the amount allocated to EFCC?

In my own opinion, the NASS underfunded EFCC after critically examining the amount allocated to them during budget defence knowing fully well that they have the powers to increase EFCC allocation in the budget and that the FG only presents estimates.

Why didn't the NASS increase or even triple EFCC allocation?

Is the committee trying to accuse NOI of withholding EFCC funds when the amount budgeted has already finished?

ABUJA— THE Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, is broke, cannot pay salaries of staff and services of prosecutors to carry out operational functions, its Secretary, Mr. Emmanuel Aremu, has said.

Aremu disclosed this Monday, at a public hearing on A Bill for An Act to Establish the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Agency, NFIA, 2013, organised by the Senate Committee on Drugs, Narcotics and Economic Crimes.

He said the financial challenges facing the activities of the anti–graft agency was as a result of what he called non-remittance of appropria-ted funds for the agency by the Federal Government over the months.

The EFCC Secretary said: “I could recollect when the committee paid us an oversight function visit.

EFCC5

“We did make our financial position known to the committee that EFCC does not have N2 million in its accounts.

“We have been complaining that no money has been released for us for operations.

“If we can afford to pay salary this month, that is all. That is the position under which we operate presently.”

He opposed the intention of the Bill in making Financial Intelligence Unit, FIU, currently a department in EFCC, an independent Intelligence Unit on its own, insisting that “FIU, in most climes of the world, is run as a secret operational centre at the background of a major body like EFCC as it is presently in Nigeria.

”FIU as intended by the Bill should not be expo-sed to the public as a separate body on its own.
“It should be kept at the background as it is in most climes of the world.”

However, the Central Bank of Nigeria, National Intelligence Agency and National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, all rose in support of the proposed bill.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/efcc-broke/#sthash.rI05FqI8.dpuf
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by citizenY(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Honestly, this is food for thought. If from day one, matters are handled in this manner , we should not be where we are today. This set of questions should be the template, with appropriate adjustments for every department of government. I suggest that oversight function should take this format and also for approving ministerial apointments. It is not enough for nominees to take a bow!!! Government is serious business.

These questions have revealed that we do not know how governance is conducted and how complex the issues are. Nigerians are just mesmerised with Wednesday / Wednesday tonics of contracts approved after FEC meetings. In the final analysis, we are all being fooled.

I can bet my last kobo that if each minister receiveg a set of 50 questions like these, we may not get a budget in one decade. Just look at the pedigree of these ministers and tell me who can respond in two weeks. By extension, the competence of our civil service is suspect as the originator and executor of government policy, no need of going further on this.

However, it will be very disappointing if we discover that these questions are coming up because of the current polarisation of the polity. Why were these questions not asked before? It is now open season for scoring points against GEJ and so there is the need to question the patriotism of lawmakers if no questions along this line were raised before APC came to the scene.

Nairaland should look at these issues dispassionately. It will serve no purpose taking sides for now till we hear from NOI. It serves no purpose , really , if we allow sectional considerations to becloud our reasoning as it is our collective destiny that is at stake here.

PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by nuclearboy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
These won't be liked by anyone who wants his tribesman to have an easy time regardless of whathappens to Nigeria! However, any patriot will see beneath the questions and realise that such will compel better decision making, higher standards and force government officials to start to fear!

For God's sake, these are "representatives" of Nigerians and these questions (the few selected above by previous posters are admirable) concern us - why chevrolets? Why outsource ICT work? Etc

I love this concept and hope they get to summoning her/others monthly and grilling them like this

2 Likes

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Pukkah: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
citizenY:

However, it will be very disappointing if we discover that these questions are coming up because of the current polarisation of the polity. Why were these questions not asked before? It is now open season for scoring points against GEJ and so there is the need to question the patriotism of lawmakers if no questions along this line were raised before APC came to the scene.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. I've assumed these questions are in good faith. However, I expect them not to stop with the Finance Ministry. They should extend this intense oversight function to all the other Ministries.

Where are the tough qustions for the Transport, Works, Solid Minerals, Petroleum, Power, Communications, etc ministries?

The Houses of Assembly in the various states should also adopt same.

Democracy is good in an atmosphere of healthy debates. When Nigeria develops, it is not only members of APC or PDP that would enjoy it.

But Nigerian youths and other citizens also need to wake up and show more interest in what affects them.

They were very quick and energetic to make 'oga at the top' joke viral. They inscribed it on shirts and other items. They also responded in a similar way, although not with the same intensity, to the 'Go and Die' issue.

But they've been very silent on this issue that's far more important than those two other issues!

Why can't they make '50 Questions to Ministers/Commissioners' shirts?

If Nigerians don't show interest in the way they are being governed, the politicians/leaders are not likely to change overnight.

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by alakara(m): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
Firstly, I av 2 commend the members of this committee for a job well done.I don't knw dat intelligent members are in the house.Moreover these members did a through job in bring out these questions.Two weeks is to small for NOI 2 answer these questions at least she need a month cos these questions are technical.They are all technical questions in that if she goofed in one part she might be right in another.I think d minister is playing with the economy and the legislators wants 2 catch her red handed and want her to tell them thru her ans dat the FG is really messing with the economy.Irrespective of the fact dat the members of the committee are frm diverse tribe and party and d chairman defect 2 APC they did a yeoman job.I pray they are nt compromised.Democracy @ wrk.Waiting 4 d answers frm NOI.
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by sheymaziggy: 12:13am On Dec 21, 2013

dude whats ur point exactly, are you for the interest of nigerians or the interest of a political party ?

2 Likes

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by citizenY(m): 12:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Pukkah:

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. I've assumed these questions are in good faith. However, I expect them not to stop with the Finance Ministry. They should extend this intense oversight function to all the other Ministries.

Where are the tough qustions for the Transport, Works, Solid Minerals, Petroleum, Power, Communications, etc ministries?

The Houses of Assembly in the various states should also adopt same.

Democracy is good in an atmosphere of healthy debates. When Nigeria develops, it is not only members of APC or PDP that would enjoy it.

But Nigerian youths and other citizens also need to wake up and show more interest in what affects them.

They were very quick and energetic to make 'oga at the top' joke viral. They inscribed it on shirts and other items. They also responded in a similar way, although not with the same intensity, to the 'Go and Die' issue.

But they've been very silent on this issue that's far more important than those two other issues!

Why can't they make '50 Questions to Ministers/Commissioners' shirts?

If Nigerians don't show interest in the way they are being governed, the politicians/leaders are not likely to change overnight.

I agree, it seems I am catching the bug... suspecting any politician, but do you blame me?

Nigerians must take these and similar questions on all aspects of our national life as the issues they want to hear and not mere slogans. The time is now. Defection, coalitions and baseless accusations will not help the political parties. They should address us along these lines.

This is a wake up call. Nobody should be allowed to hodwink us again.

As a matter of fact Nairalanders must take the lead instead of the rabid sectarian drivel we see on the forum.
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by djfaithy: 1:02am On Dec 21, 2013
Pukkah:

Court of public opinion? When it was the Finance Minister that said she was sick?

Free lecture materials?

Now this is getting ridiculous.

I've advised many of you to know when to keep quiet or ignore some events. The more you try to defend an issue that's as clear as daylight, the more ridiculous you appear.
. As in very very disgusting.
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Ngwakwe: 2:41am On Dec 21, 2013
What then do we believe when every news item has been politicised? In another report.

EFCC ‘Not Broke,’ EFCC Now Says

Dec, 18 2013, 1:12PM — siteadmin

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has denied newspaper reports that it is broke and has less than N2million in its corporate coffers.

In a statement, the EFCC described the comment, reportedly made by the Secretary to the Commission, Mr Emmanuel Adegboyega Aremo, when he led a delegation to the public hearing by the Senate Committee on Drugs, Narcotics and Financial Crimes on the Bill to establish the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Agency, as a gross misrepresentation of what actually
transpired.

“The mention of N2million by Aremo was
not in respect of the total financial
health of the EFCC, but a direct response to a remark by the Chair of the Committee, Senator Victor Lar, to the effect that his committee had observed during an oversight visit to the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit, NFIU that it has no power generating set while its ceiling had caved in,” the statement said.

It added that Mr. Aremo remarked that the Commission had complained to the Committee during the visit on the state of its finances and that the situation has not improved.

“The comment has no bearing whatsoever
on the operations of the Commission,”
the statement concluded.

mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/efcc-not-broke-efcc-now-says

Clerverly:

ABUJA— THE Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, is broke, cannot pay salaries of staff and services of prosecutors to carry out operational functions, its Secretary, Mr. Emmanuel Aremu, has said.

Aremu disclosed this Monday, at a public hearing on A Bill for An Act to Establish the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Agency, NFIA, 2013, organised by the Senate Committee on Drugs, Narcotics and Economic Crimes.

He said the financial challenges facing the activities of the anti–graft agency was as a result of what he called non-remittance of appropria-ted funds for the agency by the Federal Government over the months.

The EFCC Secretary said: “I could recollect when the committee paid us an oversight function visit.

EFCC5

“We did make our financial position known to the committee that EFCC does not have N2 million in its accounts.

“We have been complaining that no money has been released for us for operations.

“If we can afford to pay salary this month, that is all. That is the position under which we operate presently.”

He opposed the intention of the Bill in making Financial Intelligence Unit, FIU, currently a department in EFCC, an independent Intelligence Unit on its own, insisting that “FIU, in most climes of the world, is run as a secret operational centre at the background of a major body like EFCC as it is presently in Nigeria.

”FIU as intended by the Bill should not be expo-sed to the public as a separate body on its own.
“It should be kept at the background as it is in most climes of the world.”

However, the Central Bank of Nigeria, National Intelligence Agency and National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, all rose in support of the proposed bill.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/efcc-broke/#sthash.rI05FqI8.dpuf

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by karlmax2: 2:47am On Dec 21, 2013
omenka:

You are unfit to use that monika.
i dont exchange words with dullard and riff raff keep foam from the mouth i hope u would continue when the minister lectures ur fellow dullards in 2 weeks time.like she did to sanusi and other illitrates like u running around foaming from the mouth during the phartom 50billion dollars nnpc missing fund. Ur illitracy and that of the reps would be exposed again.
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by peleson: 2:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Talking about economy, the N/Assembly are the worst economic risk. They should reduce the salary and allowances they take/loot. They take almost 20% of the budget and I don't see what important they are
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by karlmax2: 2:59am On Dec 21, 2013
peleson: Talking about economy, the N/Assembly are the worst economic risk. They should reduce the salary and allowances they take/loot. They take almost 20% of the budget and I don't see what important they are
am sure this would be talked about in the question they asked her
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by agbameta: 3:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Ngwakwe: What then do we believe when every news item has been politicised? In another report.

EFCC ‘Not Broke,’ EFCC Now Says

This is the cover up lies they came up with after the fact. Who's in the best position to know the As and Bs of the EFCC if not the secretary of that organization? The secretary obviously testified appropriately, but as usual, they came up with this other rubbish to cover up their incompetence and shortcomings..
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by enigmang: 4:20am On Dec 21, 2013
alakara: Firstly, I av 2 commend the members of this committee for a job well done.I don't knw dat intelligent members are in the house.Moreover these members did a through job in bring out these questions.Two weeks is to small for NOI 2 answer these questions at least she need a month cos these questions are technical.They are all technical questions in that if she goofed in one part she might be right in another.I think d minister is playing with the economy and the legislators wants 2 catch her red handed and want her to tell them thru her ans dat the FG is really messing with the economy.Irrespective of the fact dat the members of the committee are frm diverse tribe and party and d chairman defect 2 APC they did a yeoman job.I pray they are nt compromised.Democracy @ wrk.Waiting 4 d answers frm NOI.

She said she already had the answers there with her; that means she must have had the questions sincee.... It would have been much more fun to see her answer those questions openly and lets hear the response from the members of the committee : This at least will make both parties sit-up. because right now with a written response.. Its only NOI that will do homework, I wish the members where also put on the spot
Re: A MUST READ: Reps 50 Questions For Okonjo Iweala by Kairoseki77: 4:24am On Dec 21, 2013
peleson: Talking about economy, the N/Assembly are the worst economic risk. They should reduce the salary and allowances they take/loot. They take almost 20% of the budget and I don't see what important they are

This is what NOI and PDP should use to bash them with!

Then both will be in the hot seat and both will be forced to make concessions!

Who will benefit? The average Nigerian.

I am so happy. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Man You Want As Your President? / Jonathan Government Behind Boko Haram....maku / Explosion At Mm International Airport Happening Now!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.