Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,822 members, 7,966,041 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:47 AM

Advice Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Please (542 Views)

Advice:please Can(s4 I545 Screen) Be Replace With(s4 I9500 Screen) / Advice Please!!! / Kindly Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please by callme2: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
(1) I need a good phone of 45k to 50k
Somehow, somebody brought a white blackberry z10 phone to my office, i got attracted to it probably because of the white colour.
Is the phone good, can i go for it?

(2) My boss uses the same phone too, and am her personal assistant.
Should i use the same phone with my boss? I feel i might not be comfortable using the same phone with her

(3) My collegues said it doesn't mean that i should buy the phone, even my guy said i should but the phone if i like it.

Candid opinion on (1) (2) (3)

Thanks
Re: Advice Please by pragmatistm(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Buy anoda type and make sure its android phone. Thats the latest and with many functions. You wont regret it, I tell you.
Re: Advice Please by callme2: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
pragmatist_m: Buy anoda type and make sure its android phone. Thats the latest and with many functions. You wont regret it, I tell you.

why did you say i should buy another one?

is it because the phone is not good or because my boss uses it?
Re: Advice Please by Tuljaking(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
THE BEST AND CHEAPEST PHONE IN THE WORLD MADE IN FRANCE..QUADCORE LTE NETWORK IS INFINIX RACE MAX Q 5.3 INCHES
Re: Advice Please by pragmatistm(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
call-me:

why did you say i should buy another one?

is it because the phone is not good or because my boss uses it?
1.you can show that u have some regards for your boss by not buying thesame type of phone he just started using. if you buy the same type, it may look like competition.

2.you said u need a good phone, havent you seen that the era of blackberry has gone. its functions are limited. you can get up to a million apps from playstore if you use an Android phone but those are not made for blackberry.so any good Android phone will do you a lot of good right now. im using one right now, so i can tell you categorically.
Re: Advice Please by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
call-me:
(1) I need a good phone of 45k to 50k
Somehow, somebody brought a white blackberry z10 phone to my office, i got attracted to it probably because of the white colour.
Is the phone good, can i go for it?

(2) My boss uses the same phone too, and am her personal assistant.
Should i use the same phone with my boss? I feel i might not be comfortable using the same phone with her

(3) My collegues said it doesn't mean that i should buy the phone, even my guy said i should but the phone if i like it.

Candid opinion on (1) (2) (3)

Thanks

1)Yes Blackberry Z10 is a good phone, i'm guessing you are lady.
if you're satisfied with browsing the internet, social networking, playing few games and maybe downloading few movies, then you don't necessarily need the wahalas of an android phone. Z10 would suit all your needs. Plus you get to enjoy cheap data plans.

2)It may not be a good idea to use the same phone with your boss, she might read wrong meanings into it. i dont know sha, but you get can get a Blackberry Q10 or Q5 for a decent price.

3)This one is left for you to decide. Na you be the assistant manager, na you sabi your boss wella not your colleagues o.

(1) (Reply)

q / Iphone 4s Or Samsung Galaxy S4 / Help!!! On How To Purchase On Google Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.