Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,280 members, 7,923,310 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:14 PM

Man Training Another Man`s Children. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Training Another Man`s Children. (764 Views)

Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Training Another Man`s Children. by tao186: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
There is one man who marry his wife 20 yrs ago,and d woman gave birth 2 3 children.2 boys 1 girl,he send them 2 skul.after they finish secondary skul,he send them to university.he bought clothes for them.when they graduate from university,the biological father went to d woman and ask for his children.one night she told the man the secret.now,if u r in the man`s shoe wat will u do?
Re: Man Training Another Man`s Children. by pragmatistm(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
You should start by telling us what you would do.

To the topic, paternity of those children has to be verified.
Re: Man Training Another Man`s Children. by kkjoy(f): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
do u mean d woman actually came out alive to tell d story??
Re: Man Training Another Man`s Children. by greatgod2012(f): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
kkjoy: do u mean d woman actually came out alive to tell d story??

lol
Re: Man Training Another Man`s Children. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Funny op and funnier yoruba nollywood story linegrin
Re: Man Training Another Man`s Children. by EfemenaXY: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
tao186: There is one man who marry his wife 20 yrs ago,and d woman gave birth 2 3 children.2 boys 1 girl,he send them 2 skul.after they finish secondary skul,he send them to university.he bought clothes for them.when they graduate from university,the biological father went to d woman and ask for his children.one night she told the man the secret.now,if u r in the man`s shoe wat will u do?

I'll make sure I don't miss the next edition of Hints. I'll even pay my newspaper vendor in advance to secure my copy.

pragmatist_m: You should start by telling us what you would do.

To the topic, paternity of those children has to be verified.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

21 Thoughts For A Peaceful And Happy Life. / Follow These Steps To Solve Major Depression Without Seeing A Therapist / (photo) British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘romantic’ Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.