Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,565 members, 7,937,594 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) (20781 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? / What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Holiday Season Outfits

Effortlessly stand out. The end of the year has numerous events lined up from the office end-of-the-year party, evening shows and events to family gatherings and weddings. Here are some ideas to inspire you on what to wear to suit these occasions.

1 Like

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
The Black dress! (Work dinner)
Replicate the glitz and glamour of this season with this outfit.
For the office dinner, you might want to keep it simple and classy, conservative yet stunning.
Ideal For Who: Ladies with a moderate bust will look good in this. You can consider avoiding this dress with a high next line if you are very busty else you risk looking choked up. The cinched in waistline creates the illusion of the hour glass frame. Remember to fit to the smallest part of the body!

1 Like

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Similar to the above dress, also suitable for formal gatherings.

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wendy! Love her style cheesy. This iridescent dress will make you the life of the party and maybe bring an opportunity to be spoken to by your C-Suite bosses.

2 Likes

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Another outfit suitable for formal end of the year events. Simple yet stunning, add some colour contrast with a colourful clutch and throw on some lipstick.

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Moving on to outfits for shows and evening events
For the evening events, you can dare to reveal your alluring side while keeping it classy. Here are some inspiring pieces.

1 Like

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
And another, adore the intricate detail on this fabric.

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Show off those legs if you've got them..

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Next, wedding season, possibly my best season smiley! You can go with the flow, radiating all the happiness and delight that comes with Love…

2 Likes

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ideal for Who: Ladies who want to achieve a more feminine silhouette. The draping effect on the hips will create the illusion of more curves. Notice its the same dress in the initial collage?

2 Likes

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
The cinching belt brings out the goddess figure and makes all the difference in this outfit.

1 Like

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
More! The shade of blue, definitely one of my favorites.

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Still on the wedding season, the Reds.

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
This piece exudes romance with the classy red lace, laced with sequins. The hairdo finished up with soft waves is a definite plus to the look.

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Another romantic piece, quite different from the usual. Blake seems to look good in everything.

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Black really does make things appear smaller hence slimming the human figure; it could also seem dull because of its inability to reflect colours. However, manipulating the visual texture of the fabric with different patterns can easily switch things up. I’ll also love this dress in a bright red hue.

1 Like

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Personal preference comes through here! In love with the cut, structure and fitting of this outfit, pictured it in a more festive colour too..Perfection!

1 Like

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Illumine(f): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Another magnificent piece from our very own Nigerian designer, Virgos Lounge. Hope these pictures inspire you, tweak their colours and fabric to suit your preference and look your very best this season. Happy Holidays People! smiley

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by mariM(f): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nice
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by hamzia(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
hmmmm Dat coool
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Tsmooth1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
What about our traditional wears?

2 Likes

Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Nomski0(f): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Illumine: Show off those legs if you've got them..

This I love.cheesy

And you can actually trade the english material for ankara. cheesy
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Iaz93: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by emmawiz: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
I'm so broke dis xmas. My acct balance is 1000, I wish God can touch 1 of dis fellow nairalander 2 ask me of my acct num. Don't hav any clothes.
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by homesteady(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Men unko? undecided or are we not human beings
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Iaz93: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Illumine: Wendy! Love her style cheesy. This iridescent dress will make you the life of the party and maybe bring an opportunity to be spoken to by your C-Suite bosses.
Love this! cool
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Eyinojuoluwa1(f): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
NOT INTERESTED grin
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Iaz93: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
emmawiz: I'm so broke dis xmas. My acct balance is 1000, I wish God can touch 1 of dis fellow nairalander 2 ask me of my acct num. Don't hav any clothes.
What's your account number? undecided
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by 9jahubcom(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
kulll
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by Morgan1092(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ok. For dem ladies
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by moscobabs(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Illumine posted Illuminati pictures for Illuminants to wear on Illuminati Xmas day
Re: What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) by richoko60: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
So na only ladies go wear cloth for xmas abi even though na the guys go buy ham for them...nawa Ooooo, guys should be naked shey? as e be say na only ladies clothes u post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collete Nwadike For The Face Of Universe World Finals / What The Best Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.