Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Will You Do When You Catch Your Partner Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do When You Catch Your Partner Cheating? (595 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do When You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Mina98(f): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
My question is what will you do when you catch your partner cheating,will you embarrass them,slap the guy or beat up the girl vice versa. Cheating has become enormous in the society and how can we curtail the attitude of partners towards cheating?
Re: What Will You Do When You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by ogunwalea(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
derez nutin i cn do......4 my partner 2 cheat on me, den dere must b a reason. I might even b d cause. Bt i'll lik 2 knw d reasn sha.....
**first 2 comment**
Re: What Will You Do When You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by addictiv(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ask the guy to leave.........turn on the tv n watch champions league...
On a serious note people should learn to be satisfied with their partners. If you want to move on n dont want em anymore, pls let them know. There is no shame in deciding to move on with someone else who meets ur standard n desires.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Mina98(f): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
ogunwalea: derez nutin i cn do......4 my partner 2 cheat on me, den dere must b a reason. I might even b d cause. Bt i'll lik 2 knw d reasn sha.....
**first 2 comment**
will you now ask what the reason was or you take action immediately?
Re: What Will You Do When You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Mina98(f): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
addictiv: Ask the guy to leave.........turn on the tv n watch champions league...
On a serious note people should learn to be satisfied with their partners. If you want to move on n dont want em anymore, pls let them know. There is no shame in deciding to move on with someone else who meets ur standard n desires.
true but some guys doesn't even know what they want.
Re: What Will You Do When You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by haibe(m): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mina98: My question is what will you do when you catch your partner cheating,will you embarrass them,slap the guy or beat up the girl vice versa. Cheating has become enormous in the society and how can we curtail the attitude of partners towards cheating?

She has her life, so I have no right to beat her, infact I will just ask her if she desires to me with me or the other guy, anyone she wants will go her away.
Re: What Will You Do When You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by ogunwalea(m): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2013
Mina98: will you now ask what the reason was or you take action immediately?
i'm nt a violent person n i'm a kind of guy datz nt usually freaked abt al dose tinz. I might feel bad o bt i wont tak any action immediately. I'll jst leave n probably listen 2 music n create sum dance steps den i"l b fine.
Re: What Will You Do When You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by eunisam: 4:32am On Dec 21, 2013
I will be a director in the sex movie.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Happy / Is Abstinence From Pre-marital Sex Really Possible? / Things Every Women Should Know About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.