Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

A Nairalander Want To Become A Celebrity In 2014 - Suggestions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Want To Become A Celebrity In 2014 - Suggestions (401 Views)

The Most POWERFUL Celebrity In Nigeria Of All Time. / Poll: Do Nairalander Want Cramjone Out Of Nairaland? / Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Want To Become A Celebrity In 2014 - Suggestions by egift(m): 3:12am On Dec 21, 2013
I have always prefer a low profile, living my life quietly. But I have decided that come 2014, am stepping out of the Shadows - I want to also be a celebrity. Be on TV, Newspapers, Magazines, Radio, Web, Live-streams online, Newsletters, Discussion Forums, Blogs, Market square, Public and Private discussions.

What are the easiest ways? - Post your suggestions.
Re: A Nairalander Want To Become A Celebrity In 2014 - Suggestions by MrKnowitall: 3:37am On Dec 21, 2013
First, you should start by putting your picture as your Nairaland profile picture.

Second, be more active on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter etc... to build a following.

Third, have some kind of talent or at least be talented in pretending to have a talent.

Forth, be popular with the ladies (this will go a long way).

Fifth, start building connections. You yourself don't necessarily have to know people but you

won't make it if you don't know people that know people. good luck with your endeavor

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Want To Become A Celebrity In 2014 - Suggestions by initialize(m): 3:57am On Dec 21, 2013
Just do wat no one has done yet. Try bleaching/Shading ur skin color to the opposite with no uniformity. Lobatan!

(1) (Reply)

IYABO LETTER : Matters Arising. / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo / True Change Is Possible In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.