Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,851 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Are You Terrorized? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Terrorized? (28697 Views)

14 Years After America Was Terrorized 9/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2013
aRE YOU MY FELLOW NIGERIANS?
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Adamskuty(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2013
Ajuran: aRE YOU MY FELLOW NIGERIANS?
wc back,my somali pirate,longtime no chat
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
Adamskuty: wc back,my somali pirate,longtime no chat

My trolling is getting terrible. I think I have started to like you guys. This was not part of the mission. I cannot return to Somalinet. They will call me a fufu lover. embarassed
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ogobara(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ajuran:

My trolling is getting terrible. I think I have started to like you guys. This was not part of the mission. I cannot return to Somalinet. They will call me a fufu lover. embarassed
I think this is what you zoomali pirate are seeking

Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ogobara(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
but you wont get her as your effeminate with small d*ck and you look like this: (ok I will not post this pic ) , btw can you learn me to be a pirate? I have seen a movie called "the pirate of the carribean" I want to be a pirate so bad angry
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ogobara: but you wont get her as your effeminate with small d*ck and you look like this: (ok I will not post this pic ) , btw can you learn me to be a pirate? I have seen a movie called "the pirate of the carribean" I want to be a pirate so bad angry

sadly the girl you posted, is probably the most beautiful girl you can post who is negroid. Any Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean girl can look better than her hands down. Why else do your women bleach their skin, and wear fake hair.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ogobara(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2013
Ajuran:

sadly the girl you posted, is probably the most beautiful girl you can post who is negroid. Any Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean girl can look better than her hands down. Why else do your women bleach their skin, and wear fake hair.
Lol, the most attractive Black/African women are from my country (North-West Africa) ; Please don't compare your multiracial caucasian look to our pure Black/African beauty; we re in another level angry ; In my country the women that wear weaves/or bleach are minority and generally from the capital city (I personally don't like it, maybe they try to fit in this eurocentrist meaning of what is beauty that the world have been brainwashed to believe) but the majority of them in rural areas/villages/ far away regions etc...keep their natural hairs/ make traditional braids with weaves or not.etc...
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ogobara(m): 1:03am On Dec 26, 2013
Ajuran:

sadly the girl you posted, is probably the most beautiful girl you can post who is negroid. Any Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean girl can look better than her hands down.
Sadly I have not to prove you anything , just stay ignorant, Mr the pirate cool;
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 3:13am On Dec 26, 2013
Ogobara:
Lol, the most attractive Black/African women are from my country (North-West Africa) ; Please don't compare your multiracial caucasian look to our pure Black/African beauty; we re in another level angry ; In my country the women that wear weaves/or bleach are minority and generally from the capital city (I personally don't like it, maybe they try to fit in this eurocentrist meaning of what is beauty that the world have been brainwashed to believe) but the majority of them in rural areas/villages/ far away regions etc...keep their natural hairs/ make traditional braids with weaves or not.etc...

1. We are not black

2. We are not multiracial

3. your women dont even have real hair on their head, have wide nose, and thick lips like a gorilla.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ogobara(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ajuran:

1. We are not black

2. We are not multiracial

3. your women dont even have real hair on their head, have wide nose, and thick lips like a gorilla.

Ajuran: 1. We are not black

grin , lol, how can you be Black? you poor hybrid mongrels; I just replied to your comment: "sadly the girl you posted, is probably the most beautiful girl you can post who is negroid",as this girl is from my country, I said it were are the most beautiful Black/African women or at last West African women ; I never said that you hybrids are " Black!" stop kidding yourself please!!

Ajuran: 2. We are not multiracial

People (those who know that you exist) know that you hoa are mongrel nations like dominican stop lying!! please stop trying to make me speak about your people! don't rely on me to cure your identity crisis!!

Ajuran: your women dont even have real hair on their head, have wide nose, and thick lips like a gorilla.

grin lol, are you jealous/insecure about that? what do you know about them except those u see on TV? we re not caucasian ok? we re "Negroid", if that hurt you just hang yourself! stop trying to push your inferiority complex on us you arab bastards; stop trolling or take your arab *ss out of here!! angry
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 1:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Somalis are not mongrels, just cause we dont look like you negroids. By your logic the 120 million people in Ethiopia, Ertirea, Sudan, Djibouti, Southern Egypt are mongrels too?
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Adamskuty(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajuran: Somalis are not mongrels, just cause we dont look like you negroids. By your logic the 120 million people in Ethiopia, Ertirea, Sudan, Djibouti, Southern Egypt are mongrels too?
Ajuran: Somalis are not mongrels, just cause we dont look like you negroids. By your logic the 120 million people in Ethiopia, Ertirea, Sudan, Djibouti, Southern Egypt are mongrels too?
shaaaaarap! Y'all are mongrel.. 25 percent of ur kind got nappy hair.. Some mixing went on,any somali with soft hair and sraight nose mixed with arabs,cos a thousand years ago,they were only few somalis on earth,those few somalis were mixed with arabs and then y'all multiplied.. FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Adamskuty: [color=#000000][/color] shaaaaarap! Y'all are mongrel.. 25 percent of ur kind got nappy hair.. Some mixing went on,any somali with soft hair and sraight nose mixed with arabs,cos a thousand years ago,they were only few somalis on earth,those few somalis were mixed with arabs and then y'all multiplied.. FACT!

you sound like an idiooot. Somalis are homogenous, and are the same ethnicity. You will find within the same family two sisters where one is light and the other is darker. Somali is an ethnicity. we have clans not tribes. Clans are families that make up a tribe. By your logic all of ethiopia, eritrea, nubians are mixed.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ogobara(m): 12:45am On Dec 30, 2013
Stop crying here, I learned this from your own people, you re the living proof that racial mixing is bad. undecided

Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ogobara(m): 12:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Ajuran:

you sound like an idiooot. Somalis are homogenous, and are the same ethnicity. You will find within the same family two sisters where one is light and the other is darker. Somali is an ethnicity. we have clans not tribes. Clans are families that make up a tribe..
That's why you murder each others grin

Ajuran: By your logic all of ethiopia, eritrea, nubians are mixed
are u this decided to make me talk about "ur" people? don't cry here, nobody cares about that! grin
Re: Are You Terrorized? by sambos994(m): 3:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Ajuran:

you sound like an idiooot. Somalis are homogenous, and are the same ethnicity. You will find within the same family two sisters where one is light and the other is darker. Somali is an ethnicity. we have clans not tribes. Clans are families that make up a tribe. By your logic all of ethiopia, eritrea, nubians are mixed.

That's why you were down each other's throat for 2 decades. Nice families.

1 Like

Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2013
sambos994:

That's why you were down each other's throat for 2 decades. Nice families.

Your an idiooot. Somalis are not fighting along clan lines, but its the government versus Islamists allied with Alqaida.
The government has every clan representing it.

again you talk out of your assss
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Ogobara:
Stop crying here, I learned this from your own people, you re the living proof that racial mixing is bad. undecided

So you believe Somalis are mixed? with what? lol
Re: Are You Terrorized? by sambos994(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Your an idiooot. Somalis are not fighting along clan lines, but its the government versus Islamists allied with Alqaida.
The government has every clan representing it.

again you talk out of your assss

This is where you trip yourself up. You're the one that said government was only fighting Al-Shabaab since 2006, which was the case. Which leaves the other 16 years you people have been fighting.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
sambos994:

This is where you trip yourself up. You're the one that said government was only fighting Al-Shabaab since 2006, which was the case. Which leaves the other 16 years you people have been fighting.

Before 2006, their was no central government and different warlords many from the same ethnic group in the same city (mogadishu) were fighting each other for control. People in Somalia over threw the dictator, after that they fought each other for who was going to lead the country as happens in many countries where there is a power vacuum.

from 1991-1995 the somalis were fighting USA, UN, EU to get them to leave our country. Now we are fighting the HIV AIDS infected African Union who are bantus. They will die in Somalia.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ogobara(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ajuran:

So you believe Somalis are mixed? with what? lol
arabs/jews/indian/persian/vermins etc....even with the Bantus that you hate so much.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ogobara(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2013
Ajuran:
Now we are fighting the HIV AIDS infected African Union who are bantus. They will die in Somalia.
nomads can't rule a nation,you people are just good in licking arab asses.The AU is there to civilize you and bring you out of the 7th century.I will stop talking with you, maybe you re a 12 y.o boy that make me waste my time.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Ajuran wtf didn't you say you were leaving you brain dead zombie? Amisom is helping us clean our country of those jihadist fockers. If you are against Amisom then that means you are against the Djiboutian Amisom troops in Hiiraan at this moment in time and that you are an enemy of the state since the Amisom troops are assisting the Somali National Army.

Ogobara and Sambos please ignore this baboon, he is a poorly educated fool who only comes on NL to make a fool out of us.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 5:46am On Dec 31, 2013
yousuf12: Ajuran wtf didn't you say you were leaving you brain dead zombie? Amisom is helping us clean our country of those jihadist fockers. If you are against Amisom then that means you are against the Djiboutian Amisom troops in Hiiraan at this moment in time and that you are an enemy of the state since the Amisom troops are assisting the Somali National Army.

Ogobara and Sambos please ignore this baboon, he is a poorly educated fool who only comes on NL to make a fool out of us.

your deductive reasoning skills suckk balls. So If I dont want negroids in Somalia that must mean I support Alshabaab. This is the Hawiye in you talking. Those soldiers are in Somalia because they want to get paid. They have been there for nearly 8 years. There are more than 20,000, what have they done.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 5:47am On Dec 31, 2013
Ogobara:
arabs/jews/indian/persian/vermins etc....even with the Bantus that you hate so much.

if thats the case than why is our dna one of the oldest in the world. Why is 85 percent of it unique only to us? Your one of those people who assumes anyone who has brown skin and soft hair must be mixed. Are you saying the Ethiopians who are christians and who have never been colonized are mixed with arabs too?
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Ajuran:

your deductive reasoning skills suckk balls. So If I dont want negroids in Somalia that must mean I support Alshabaab. This is the Hawiye in you talking. Those soldiers are in Somalia because they want to get paid. They have been there for nearly 8 years. There are more than 20,000, what have they done.

Whether they get paid or not, large parts of the Jubba, Shabelle, Gedo, Bay, Bakool, Hiiraan and Banadir regions are free of Alshabaab today with the help of Amisom. You can't deny that.
Kismayu was liberated in a joint operation by the KDF and the SNA.

Whether they get paid or not, these men put their lives at risk for our people. So stfu and thank them.

PS: I'm Darod not Hawiya.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2013
yousuf12:

Whether they get paid or not, large parts of the Jubba, Shabelle, Gedo, Bay, Bakool, Hiiraan and Banadir regions are free of Alshabaab today with the help of Amisom. You can't deny that.
Kismayu was liberated in a joint operation by the KDF and the SNA.

Whether they get paid or not, these men put their lives at risk for our people. So stfu and thank them.

PS: I'm Darod not Hawiya.

wallahi caqli lix saac baa tahaay. How can you thank foreign invaders who are non muslim in your land, killing civilians. Somalia will not be peaceful until it is up to Somalis to make decisions for themselves and foreigners leave. How would you like if your wallasha was killed or law kufsatay by adoons.

I doubt you are Darod. Your reasoning skills fall in line with Hawiyes
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2013
Ajuran:

wallahi caqli lix saac baa tahaay. How can you thank foreign invaders who are non muslim in your land, killing civilians. Somalia will not be peaceful until it is up to Somalis to make decisions for themselves and foreigners leave. How would you like if your wallasha was killed or law kufsatay by adoons.

Xoolaha tahey was! Nacala sinjiyada ku yal nacas yahow would you rather have Alshabab rule the land? The Amisom troops are in Somalia because of our fragile government.

Don't hide behind Islam please you are a blatant racist. The truth is you wouldn't say a jack shhit if the Amisom troops were Arab Christians even if they were to plough your mother in their thousands every night. The only reason why you are against Amisom is because most of them are Bantu.

You accuse Amisom of killing civilians, let me ask you what the ffuckk has Alshabab been doing to our people since 2006?
Didn't Alshabab restrict aid agencies from reaching the people effected by the most recent famine a few years ago? Didn't that alone result in the death of over 100, 000 Somalis?

You are a closeted racist Jihadi aren't you? Go back to Somalia and fight among your coward burka wearing gays.
And didn't I tell you not to claim to be Darod, we don't produce filth such as yourself.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Ajuran: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
yousuf12:

Xoolaha tahey was! Nacala sinjiyada ku yal nacas yahow would you rather have Alshabab rule the land? The Amisom troops are in Somalia because of our fragile government.

Don't hide behind Islam please you are a blatant racist. The truth is you wouldn't say a jack shhit if the Amisom troops were Arab Christians even if they were to plough your mother in their thousands every night. The only reason why you are against Amisom is because most of them are Bantu.

You accuse Amisom of killing civilians, let me ask you what the ffuckk has Alshabab been doing to our people since 2006?
Didn't Alshabab restrict aid agencies from reaching the people effected by the most recent famine a few years ago? Didn't that alone result in the death of over 100, 000 Somalis?

You are a closeted racist Jihadi aren't you? Go back to Somalia and fight among your coward burka wearing gays.
And didn't I tell you not to claim to be Darod, we don't produce filth such as yourself.

here you go again, you drama queen. Why do you think Ethiopia and Kenya are inside Somalia? they are the enemies of Somalia and they are using negroids for their purposes of Subduing Somalia. If you had one ounce of blood you would know better.

I am actually very very liberal. That being said I am very nationalist. And I think Slavery ended in Somalia way too soon.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kenya and Ethiopia want a stable but weak Somalia they can semi govern. To exterminate the terrorists is in everyones best interest, you would know that if you had anything other than a monkey brain.

If you are liberal as you say then why do you keep mentioning that they are non Muslim? What difference does it make? A foreign army on Somali soil is still a foreign army regardless of their religious beliefs. Case in point: Libya and South Yemen when they sided with Ethiopia in the 1977-78 war. Muslim yet the enemy of Somalia.
The difference between South Yemen, Libya and Amisom is that the Amisom troops work with the government. So you should go and protest infront of Villa Somalia because the government brought the foreign troops to Somalia.
Also why are you mentioning Ethiopia now when all your previous rants are specifically about the Bantu or Jareer/adoon as you call them? You are only against the Kenyan/Burundian/Ugandan forces because you didn't mention Ethiopia even once in your stupid comments.

If you were a true Somali nationalist then you would respect all Somalis including our Bantu brothers.
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Adamskuty(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ajuran:

u sound like a nincompo0p,its not only somalis that can give birth to children who look entirely different from each other,even here in nigeria it's a common thing...

But i'm quite sure some terrible mixing which was failed to be documented due to shame happen centuries ago,when they were only few thousand somalis,and they were also few thousand arabs in somalia then.. Hmmmmm!

Ayaaaaaaaanle,u need to consult the oracle,something terrible happened before u were born
Re: Are You Terrorized? by Adamskuty(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ajuran:

pols what is the difference between darod and hawiyes,my somali boy boy? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road / TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment / 15 People Die In Accidents On Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.