Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,066 members, 7,933,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? (81120 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / What Brand Of Perfume Are You Wearing? / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Administrator: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
Shalis by Remy Marquiz
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by khadupsie(f): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
Baths and Body Works " Be Enchanted & Amber sensual" Ck contradiction, Elizabeth ardens 5th avenue.. etc
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by HawtMummie(f): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mrkuvuki: I wear a lot of Tom Ford black orchid cos ppl buy it a lot when they smell it on me (I sell perfumes)
My Signature is the Creed Aventus

How much is the TF black Orchid?
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Sike(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Joy perfume. Don't ask me why.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by nrdgeek: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Here's what I use at the moment:

Encounter from Calvin Klein (Spicy with a bit of woody smell. It's got excellent sillage. Scent lasts for 24hrs on body and almost a week on clothe) a send forth gift from my shitty job at Subway.

Azzaro Pour Homme from Azzaro (A spicy masculine perfume. Described as an 80s power house.) Got it for 20GBP in a sale at The perfumeshop.

Cigar from Remy Latour (A woody perfume. Gives you that tobacco-leather-musky smell like you just come out of a club filled with gentlemen smoking on Cuban cigars) I've always had a spare bottle since my undergraduate days.

Essential from Lacoste (Fresh, summer, green-fruity scent.) A birthday gift from an ex.

If you are a perfume aficionado, you can check out this website for the best info and reviews on any perfume in the world: http://www.basenotes.net/content/
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by 9jagirl4re(f): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Only Creed cool
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Greenfriend: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
Emekaanijah, I am simply giving out tips 2 help people maximize their aims of buying perfumes, colognes and body sprays. So, hold ur beef
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by bigx(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
HawtMummie:

How much is the TF black Orchid?

£100 for 100ml
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nairaboi(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
sanctuary
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by mkoabiola: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tom ford.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by bola4dprec(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
jay bee:
Why do i need to buy bulk if i'm trying to find a cure for my addiction

Slight evidence of my addiction
reason for introducing you to the package is that 25% off the original price when order directly from the company www.fmgroupng.com
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Imyourex(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy Jxt put some lemon leaf into a hot adi agbon, heat for 2mins allow to cool... Voila! You make a nice scent...
Team #Mothernature cheesy
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Azzaro !
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by jreyez(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Caron’s Poivre I sold my Toyota rav4 to buy this smiley
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Royal platinum by Nautica.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by tundeOjo: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fan di fendi pour homme by Fendi (personal fav)
Boss Orange by Hugo Boss
Euphoria Intense by CK
Azzaro Chrome
Chic by Carolina Herrera
Black XS l'EXCESS BY Paco
Gucci Guilty Intense by Gucci

Wear my fragrances depending on mood and occasion.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by stano2(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
Greenfriend: I am a strong freak for perfumes and body sprays. So, I am used 2 almost all d affordable ones and have a sound knowledge of their prices. Currently using Polo Black by Kenneth Cole and got it for #7500. I've used/bought the underlisted at one point in time:
Euphoria by Calvin Klein: #13,000
Polo Black/blue by Sean John: #11,500
Red Door by Elizabeth Arden (for my mum): #10,000
Very Irresistible : #9,500
Perry Ellis (for my elder sister): #7,000
Black Orchid by Tom Ford (my uncle abroad bought it for my dad): A naira equivalent of #39,000 (don't just bother about dis pls. Lol)
White Diamonds (for my mum during her birthday): #6,000

I know a lot but these are d ones I have personally bought or used. I've used cheaper ones at some point (some cost 3K-4K)And pls, let us not fidget over d prices cos perfumes are not d same stuffs as body sprays (perfumes have fixatives and notes which make them last longer and heighten ur presence variably). Whenever I use any of these, folks around feel like 'eating/licking me off' cos it's so attractive and has dis sonorious memory of me dat persists in their memory (this weakens ladies around me. Lol). I wish U have experienced dis bolstering feeling before. I LIKE BEING HERALDED IN ANY GATHERING/ASSEMBLY (That's my nature, not pride. Don't blame me)
Also, each of these perfumes last me up to 8 months atimes (unless I feel like giving out the remnant 2 any loved one) cos I spray a little at a time (which does way so much) and also combine it with Body Sprays (which are cheap). Recommended body sprays include:

Body Fantasies (Pink Sweet Pea, Raspberry, Strawberry or Twilight Mist fragrances for women): #700-750
BOD Man Plain: #700-750
Smart (Cool Water, Orange Boss, Fahrenheit or any other one U fancy): #350-400
Adidas: #400
When in Owerri, I get mine from Destiny Supermarket. When in PH, I get it from Henroll Cosmetics or Multichoice Supermarket in Old GRA. Find your rhythm!!!!!
tanks 4 dis especially the supermarket u mentioned.....i wonder y people write long list of wat de used or use without giving price range, probaly de ar sharin wif someone nd didin't buy it...thanks

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Memories for men...
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by whitecat007: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
Depend on the mood and occasion.
But my all time favorite is Tiffany, followed by treson and Channel no 5 in distant third.
For bedtime/bottle time, you can't go wrong with Channel Christalle.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by UjSizzle(f): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
jay bee:
Why do i need to buy bulk if i'm trying to find a cure for my addiction

Slight evidence of my addiction
shocked Golly Gee!
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fahrenheit dior perfume remains my perfume
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by jaziridon(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
CR7 is d bomd
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by papindinho(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
Emergency, Element
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by whitecat007: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
Cos many people have not bought perfumes in a long time. I have not bought perfume in close to two years. Those big bottles last long, and you get free samples of tiny bottles all the time.
stano2: tanks 4 dis especially the supermarket u mentioned.....i wonder y people write long list of wat de used or use without giving price range, probaly de ar sharin wif someone nd didin't buy it...thanks
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by uchvic(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Oliver Henry
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by DOnlooker(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
And who is that "someone" i stole his Post ? From which Forum ?
You could ask me to prove my claim but not assume what you don't know. All i need to do is walk into bathroom and snap my collection for you doubting thomas. Btw, perfumes are no big deal, some people just like them, while others disregard them. Having a collection of perfumes is nothing to brag about. I posted what i am currently using as the OP asked and I can prove it, so go find your level.
pendusky:
THEY ASK U TO SHARE THE ONE URE USING NOT SOMEONE POST IN ANOTHER FORUM grin grin
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Harrypoter(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
I use The Giorgio Armani's- Acqua Di Gio and I also luv dia Mascolino
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by romityl: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
I use ....quorum ....it making sence vry strng it announces my prsnce ..
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by omocutie(f): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Si by Giorgio Armani and Just cavalli by Roberto cavalli... my favs
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
I love '212 Men on Ice' very much. My shop didn't have it last time I went to buy, so I'm currently using 'Champ' and I'm loving it!

I used to like Bodman as well....But I got over it.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Jaymima(f): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
I've used Anas-Anas in the past. Havent seen it in market for a while now. Also use Sexiest Fantasy. Love their fragrance to bits.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by olamidunn(f): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=sweet-tease]Currently using sweet-tease kiss from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush collection and Avon's warm sunshine (almost finished thou)

Can't remember most of the ones have used but i loved Elizabeth Arden's Red door
I love Elizabeth ardens 'red door' too....i have always wanted to buy anoda one for like 3yrs now but i can get it again.....i miss how my body smells those days i was using it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Shoes Freaks, Hop In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.