Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. (18550 Views)

How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by nuelski10: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
How did he get ya number?

1 Like

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ruq:

Are you all right ? you won kill the man, no be everybody get bulletproof for life ooh. OP just keep ignoring him nicely.

I should be asking you that,coward!!!!
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Ryda(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
ekytessy: I hv done dat already my dear, my hubby is aware

Run angry
Run for ur life
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nashville: I think people just use this fetish thing to scare others. My advice to you is this. First of all, make a formal complaint to the police. The next time he calls you, you husband should pick the phone and ask him never to call you again. Next call his wife and inform her as well. Show her all his texts etc. He can beat his wife to death if her likes but thats not your problem.

If he now calls you after that, get the police involved immediately or better still, organise some thugs to give him a few slaps. Make hin to tell hin fellow wizards for their cult. He cannot do nada!
thanks so much dear
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
gabbytabby: Ask your husband's support in putting up an anonymous notice and state your concerns without saying his name or yours and promise to put up the messages/text he sends to you and the phone number from which it was sent in the compound anytime you get anymore. Hopefully if he does not fear his wife then he will fear the embarrassment that might be coming his way from other inhabitants in the compound.

It also means if anything was to happen between your husband and him then there is some record that you have tried to stop the harrassment.
ok thanks dear
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Woged2005:

You are already losing the fight by giving in to fear. what the crap is "he attends amorc and he's also a buccania"? Stand your ground please. By the way AMORC is a book club founded in USA and based in San Jose USA. In those days (before internet) amongst other books their members had exclusive access to ancient mystic books and stories. Today those books are widely available to everyone now on Google. They made us believe in Africa in those days that they have some special powers - poo! Absolute lie! In terms of mystical power they will rank #500 compared to the catholic church, and the type of ancient books stored at St. Basilica's library. If he is stupid, he is stupid not bc he's amorc or catholic, or pentecostal, or white beret, etc. He is simply obsessed, sick and need to be strengthened up by real men.

Please do not let anyone instill fear in you with poo! Stand your ground and shun him. If it takes non-violent confrontation, do it.
ok thanks dear will do dat
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
nuelski10: How did he get your num?
I don't know my dear, in our compound we normally hv meetings and many of d co tenant has each and every ones contact even d gate man, but truly he refused to tell me how he got my number
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by tpia5: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
If he's a cultist then he'll persist unless you stop doing whatever is attracting him.

Do you dress seductively?

1 Like

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
ekytessy: Good day my people, happy xmas in advance. pls I need ur advice. Am happily married wit two kids, I hv a neighbour who's also married wit four kids too, he doesn't want me to rest, I hv done every thing humanly possible to tell him off but he refused, I hv abused him, advice him, call him names but still he's after me dat he want us to date. I hv complained to my hubby but my elder sister adviced my hubby not to confront d man because he's an occult man he can harm him, he attends amorc and he's also a buccania. He now uses different numbers to call me because I don't pick his calls and he made me not to b picking any number dat is not registered on my phone, he kept on sending me text messages, I hv pleaded wit my hubby dat we hv to pack out from dat compound but he refused and said dat he will leave wen he builds his own house. I don't know wat else to do because his text messages irritates me and am scare of him, I think his persistence might b from their temple, I always do mid night prayer because of him, I don't want to involve his wife though we are not friends and he beats his wife all d time. I don't know how else to tell him off wit his numerous text messages. pls I need ur kindly advice

grin grin grin
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
OP nairaland taught me to wear red pant and bra to seduce ppl.

Now I start telling you, wear bubba, tie big scarf, if you must wear trouser, wear biggy and your husband t shirt. Like that the man no go look your side.

No weaves, makeup and never forget to rub Vaseline on your face all the time.

Thank me later
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by egbaguy: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
post his telephone number here....letz talk sense into him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by tpia5: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chillisauce: OP nairaland taught me to wear red pant and bra to seduce ppl.

Now I start telling you, wear bubba, tie big scarf, if you must wear trouser, wear biggy and your husband t shirt. Like that the man no go look your side.

Thank me later

Its not the end of the world if men do not get ho.rny everytime they see you.

There is dressing with class and there is dressing to get laid, there's a difference.

A married woman, or one with responsibilities, should not have attracting males as her primary focus in life, unless her intention is to scout for booty calls.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by tpia5: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
The man is in the occult and is also married.

I don't see anything flattering about that.

Women should get some self esteem and stop feeling hyper anytime they are toasted by a male, if the male is a bus conductor they don't have any problems scaring him off and cussing him to high heavens, but let it be someone who is well placed, and suddenly we hear stories that touch.

4 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
tpia@:
If he's a cultist then he'll persist unless you stop doing whatever is attracting him.

Do you dress seductively?
my dear I dress mature and responsible, I don't wear seductive cloths, am a married woman wit children. Thanks for d advice
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
tpia@:
The man is in the occult and is also married.

I don't see anything flattering about that.

Women should get some self esteem and stop feeling hyper anytime they are toasted by a male, if the male is a bus conductor they don't have any problems scaring him off and cussing him to high heavens, but let it be someone who is well placed, and suddenly we hear stories that touch.
ok thanks
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
tpia@:

Its not the end of the world if men do not get ho.rny everytime they see you.

There is dressing with class and there is dressing to get laid, there's a difference.

A married woman, or one with responsibilities, should not have attracting males as her primary focus in life, unless her intention is to scout for booty calls.
thanks dear for d advice
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Coldfaya(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
Woged2005:

You are already losing the fight by giving in to fear. what the crap is "he attends amorc and he's also a buccania"? Stand your ground please. By the way AMORC is a book club founded in USA and based in San Jose USA. In those days (before internet) amongst other books their members had exclusive access to ancient mystic books and stories. Today those books are widely available to everyone now on Google. They made us believe in Africa in those days that they have some special powers - poo! Absolute lie! In terms of mystical power they will rank #500 compared to the catholic church, and the type of ancient books stored at St. Basilica's library. If he is stupid, he is stupid not bc he's amorc or catholic, or pentecostal, or white beret, etc. He is simply obsessed, sick and need to be strengthened up by real men.

Please do not let anyone instill fear in you with poo! Stand your ground and shun him. If it takes non-violent confrontation, do it.

Bestest comment here. Their powers are over rated. Don't let d whole Amorc n Bukku thing scare u n hubby away. D 1st sign of defeat is FEAR. The man knows ur hubby is scared hence his capitalising on that to torment u more.
Confront him from every direction possible; be it physical, spiritual n even police-tical. He can't do Nadda. Wetin sef!

2 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by tellwisdom: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Tell us deep down what is going on and I will advise you. You never tell us somethings yet. sad
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Cold faya:

Bestest comment here. Their powers are over rated. Don't let d whole Amorc n Bukku thing scare u n hubby away. D 1st sign of defeat is FEAR. The man knows ur hubby is scared hence his capitalising on that to torment u more.
Confront him from every direction possible; be it physical, spiritual n even police-tical. He can't do Nadda. Wetin sef!
ok thanks dear
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
tellwisdom: Tell us deep down what is going on and I will advise you. You never tell us somethings yet. sad
sorry I don't understand wat u meant, dats all dat has transpired between us. Notin more or less. Thanks
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by tellwisdom: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
ekytessy: sorry I don't understand wat u meant, dats all dat has transpired between us. Notin more or less. Thanks

oya, invite him and hear him out.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chillisauce: OP nairaland taught me to wear red pant and bra to seduce ppl.

Thank me later

In my religion, we don't rub vaseline on the face.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by kundi90(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Many of you claim you serve God and that you fear no evil, why on this planet earth would your husband be scared of confronting a fool that wants to snatch his wife? He is an amorc, and so what? Why has he not charmed you to love him if they are that powerful? Fear is what is killing many of you, and fear comes about as a result of ignorance. Seek the truth and the truth shall set you free. Why on earth would your husband be listening to your elder sister? Is he a coward? Nigerian police cannot help you, because the man has done nothing wrong. They might just warn him to stay away from you, but what are your evidences? You know how our policemen behave, so I don't need to tell you what they would ask you. The only true solution lies with the man in your house – your husband. Sometimes, I always think many of these stories are always cooked up by the admin of this site, because that always sound too unreal.

5 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by pussyeater(m): 1:53am On Dec 22, 2013
Pack commot nah, abi dem berry ya placenta dier ni?
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by breathless(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
@OP. It's evident ur hubby is or was not a "hinjus man". If not, he's in the best position to fix dis issue and end ur misery. Ur neighbour has figured out he's a weakling n not capable of standing him up. His insistence on moving to his "own house" as remedy to the situation @ hand tells me you're not his priority right now. You don't use longterm measure(s) to address pressing issues like dis. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. My spouse gets toasted every now and then and we laugh over it but not "harrassed" in your case, moreso by a "randy-wife beating-skirt chasing-adulterer". Some hubby wld av fixed dis guy to d point he'll be d one washing ur car every morning.
As for you, I'd suggest you document all his sms, record his calls, put him on speaker whenever he calls for other people to witness, make an entry @ the nearest police station and seek legal advice as how to sue d "worthless piece of shit" and claim damages for the trauma he's causing now. And don't let your hubby stop you @ that point cause you seem to be On Your Own now.
All the best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
on a lighter note....like all those action films take a AK 47 fully loaded, with a chain of bullets around your shoulders, walk up to his gate , call out his name, tell him to come out, of he doesnt, try kick the door open, of it does not bulge, spray it open with bullets. Enter call out his name again, if he still would not come out, climb up stairs, believe me if you finally see him he will be on his kness,sweating,begging. Point your weapon on his head, and give him a very good warning that if he tries dailing your number again, he will be history, then walk out......out of the dream. IN REALITY THATS YOUR HUSBAND'S JOB!

1 Like

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by jeffizy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
ekytessy: I hv done dat my dear

thanks dear for ur advice

Madam, on a lighter side, could it be your use of affectionate words and your seeming politeness that is leading the neighbor on?
shocked shocked

Seriously, your hubby should be the person to take care of the situation.
Cultist or not, I won't sit and watch a douche-bag fantasizing about my wife's killer curves in my surrounding.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
O ye men of little faith!

Don't you know the power in that name JESUS? How can you be scared of an ordinary human being? So so sad!

Meanwhile your husband is kind of funny. Does he not know that he is being disrespected by this so-called neighbour? Why must he rool back and do nothing? He fears for his own life? What about you hsi wife? If the man can harrass you openly to that extent then he can also harm you! Your husband needs to step up and be a man!

How can a man be scared of his fellow man
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
To think that you are even considering moving out because of this jerk . . . sad

Why should you give someone that kind of power over you. Even if your husband is a weak man, you need to stand firm and be string for your sake and those of your kids!

In this day and age you will let a man get away with such crap because he's a cultist? Tuaaaaaaaa!
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
And they wonder why women like 'bad boys' . . . See as person dey oppress im fellow man with alora things. Chei . . .
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Every woman needs to feel not only loved, but protected! By the time a man will let his fellow man opress him to this extent, he needs to get help!

@ OP if your hubby is so scared of this man and his faith is not helping him, let him join a cult too nah . . . Afterall d people there don't have 2 heads! grin
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Miner13: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ujujoan: O ye men of little faith!

Don't you know the power in that name JESUS? How can you be scared of an ordinary human being? So so sad!

Meanwhile your husband is kind of funny. Does he not know that he is being disrespected by this so-called neighbour? Why must he rool back and do nothing? He fears for his own life? What about you hsi wife? If the man can harrass you openly to that extent then he can also harm you! Your husband needs to step up and be a man!

How can a man be scared of his fellow man

JESUS did not wait to die until the appointed time comes.

Are you saying is her time to die ennm biko.

You better run for your dear life.

SHALOM
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Miner13:

JESUS did not wait to die until the appointed time comes.

Are you saying is her time to die ennm biko.

You better run for your dear life.

SHALOM

And this one too is a man? SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is A Woman Ready For Marriage / Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric / Baby Miraculously Saved From A Burning House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.