Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him (37350 Views)

Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 / Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady / My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by barackodam: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
ckkris: Wait until Gbenga comes out with his own open letter to Obasanjo. Nigerians haven't seen half how BAD Obasanjo is.

half big, u shulda used quarter
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Donald50: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Holy Ghost... Fight my battle
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by barackodam: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Magic Bishop: [size=18pt]This thread is about Obasanjo's wife book about her life with the tyrant wife beater.

APC etouts have successfully derailed it to their national and favorite pass time of bashing Jonathan[/size]
u surely ryt

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by yayodabaus(m): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
she didn't publish dis book wen she was enjoying d benefits, why now?? l think she jst wanted to remembered
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by uchrikk(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
OBJ must respond to these letters. GEJ is not the only one that should be good at responding to letters.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
albiol: Its only in Nigeria that the personal lives of our politians dont affect their political life

When we have over 75% foolish, cheap, gullible electorates

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Love_Decay:

You sharp ooh. Iyabo first now another ghost wife.

Why did they have to wait till now, to write this composition . If it was cos obj wrote to Jonathan highlighting his misdeeds, it completely foolish.

And Nigerians need to see this Jonathan can't take a punch like a man, stand up and keep fighting. His modus operandi follows lining up human shield as barriers most of which are women.

Patience takes shots for him
Okonjo takes shots for him
Iyabo makes shots for him.
Now another ode is making shot for him.

The man is a disgrace to Niger delta men. Bloody coward, face your enemy squarely .

Shame on you Jonathan wooo wooo woooo shame !

Smh, How old are you!
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
moderatorr: GEJ till 2019.
Obasanjo is the baddest polirician ever!
If atiku, ibb, buhari etc comes to power obj knows that he is doomed. so:
step 1: Diss GEJ publicly so apc will think you hate him.
strp2: meet with apc chieftains and have them open their plans to u.
step3: instruct Gej on how to counter it and win the election again! smiley
#baddestEver!
oh boy! See analysis! RESPECT! u must be a master chess player, who knows/predicts d moves of his opponent before he makes dem!
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
HAH: Obasanjo wrote to Gej on national issues, Gej in reply are busy bringing family issues, that is to tell you how petty he is.

Obj can be wayward in his personal life but as long as those national issues raised are concerned am with him. Please we need answers Mr Jonathan

The issues he addressed during his 8years in office? The problems he created for GEJ? Because Jonathan is no longer his puppet. Think ode, OBJ just like other politicians don't give a tiny f**k about you or national issues.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by chadnezzar0worl(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
[i][/i]quite an intelligent write up! Story of most men of power, with high libido! But it doesn't stop him from being a great man ND a true nationalist, a cat with nine lives
ImperialYoruba: Out of all the cultures in Nigeria, Yoruba women have the best of equitable and respectful treatment in their household and relationship with husbands, particularly in expression of viewpoints their voice is never shut out. There is visibly a breakdown of proper communication channells in Obasanjo's household and one has to wonder why, given his status.

His household is venting and using the public to reach and tell him what ought to be told privately in family meeting. This could mean he does not keep an open door policy with members of his household and they find him closed to approach. How about Uncles and Aunts and other heads in the extended family to use as conduits? This is a disfunctional family.

Men that are gifted with abundant testosterone are always lacking in soft social skills where emotional empathy and the warmness of heart is needed to relate and support. Therefore they fail in marriages because they are unable to give to the household what it needs to stay put in longevity. Not finding support the wife rebels and takes her grief and children away with her. These men have best appeal and women find them sexually irresistable. Woman after woman, no time to share affection with his children and soon the coldness puts a distance and resentment in the children. Where do we find these men? What they lack at home they posess in society. They are superbly successful in running systems, whether strategic or tactical. They are the best in their career field. Look at people who have great success in military, politics, finance and banking, oil and energy, science and engineering, computing and technology, news media and publishing and so on. Their wealth is what holds their silently suffering family together.

Like this woman said, she is not only one in this predicament. If the wives of high grade military generals and wives of super successful politicians or engineers and technologists and inventors were to come forward with their stories, our jaws will hang so low it will drag on ground from shock and speechlessness.

What Im trying to say is, this news has zero national relevance, we should ignore it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2013
tosan200: What I can deduce from the post of people on this forum is Nigerians play politics of emotion and sentiment. Gej must give us all a reply , we deserve those answers , I don't care if obj is not saying the truth or he is a shameless old man or gej is a drunk; that's their own personal problem .what I need is a reply and an assurance from gej on the letter from obj to gej pertaining
to national issues. silence on this issues will still live doubt in my mind and no thousand letter from the devil to obj will make me change my mind.
I thank God for people like who will not compromise and allow sentiments to prevent them frm using their common sense in sensitive issues like this. Am wit u on this one. THINK NIGERIANS, THINK!
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by MagicBishop: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2013
harde2lah:
I thank God for people like who will not compromise and allow sentiments to prevent them frm using their common sense in sensitive issues like this. Am wit u on this one. THINK NIGERIANS, THINK!

The letter was addressed originally to GEJ from Obasonjo as a personal letter.

It was neither a petition but OBJ then deliberately leaked it out to prove to his newly affiliated gang members that he is against GEJ.
The letter was also full of outright blatant lies to play to the gallery and get gullible people like you against the President.

The President reserves the discretion to reply personally to OBJ which if I were in position to advise, will be to duly ignore.

If OBJ has recourse to raise issues that he felt where affecting the security and unity of this Nation by the President such as he alleges by way of training and mobilization of a mercenary force of snipers, OBJ as a states man and a major benefactor of the Nigerian commonwealth need not write the president but go to the appropriate authorities and directly to the generally public and announce his findings.

But we all know there is not a single shred of evidence to what OBJ alleged in his letter and that it was maliciously written to pitch public support against the President.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

The letter was addressed originally to GEJ from Obasonjo as a personal letter.

It was neither a petition but OBJ then deliberately leaked it out to prove to his newly affiliated gang members that he is against GEJ.
The letter was also full of outright blatant lies to play to the gallery and get gullible people like you against the President.

The President reserves the discretion to reply personally to OBJ which if I were in position to advise, will be to duly ignore.

If OBJ has recourse to raise issues that he felt where affecting the security and unity of this Nation by the President such as he alleges by way of training and mobilization of a mercenary force of snipers, OBJ as a states man and a major benefactor of the Nigerian commonwealth need not write the president but go to the appropriate authorities and directly to the generally public and announce his findings.

But we all know there is not a single shred of evidence to what OBJ alleged in his letter and that it was maliciously written to pitch public support against the President.
sharrap!! I say SHARAP dia. U can say that to a kid. By d way, what is d essence of the letters coming shortly after obj's letter was released? I know Obasanjo has an ulterior motive, however, the issues he raised are national issues that are pertinent nd must not be taken 4 granted. If the only way he could respond 2 d letter is thru dse cheap blackmail, 2 divert d attention of people devoid of common sense like u, then he has failed. I am nt falling for it. To hell wit obj nd gej!
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 22, 2013
moreover, he raised many important issues. Snippers my foot!
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by MagicBishop: 12:41am On Dec 22, 2013
harde2lah:
By d way, what is d essence of the letters coming shortly after obj's letter was released?

Iyabo is still alive. She has not denied being the author but has rather confirmed that she was behind it.

What more do you need?

If his children and now his wife have decided to come out and speak about who their father truly is then who are you to still doubt.

Isn't this the same obasanjo that Fela (RIP) warned you of back in the 80's?
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Iyabo is still alive. She has not denied being the author but has rather confirmed that she was behind it.

What more do you need?

If his children and now his wife have decided to come out and speak about who their father truly is then who are you to still doubt.

Isn't this the same obasanjo that Fela (RIP) warned you of back in the 80's?

I agree! I never liked both of them (obj nd gej) because they hav done nothin 4 d common man on d street. Both of them are guilty. Nobody holy pass. They don't care about us. My point is that gejs aide's had always resorted to ethnicity, religion, abuse, cheap blackmail etc to divert our attention from their gross incompetence and corruption. Jeg should stop playing d ethnic card. I am calling out 2 you LORD, cos we need ur help. Give us a man after ur own heart, who will move this country forward. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by freddyboy2013: 3:02am On Dec 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Nigerians with fake stories again Abeg make una nor con spoil dis small place wey I b dey hear better news b4 una hear Abeg. Stop putting rumours in dis site
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by AreaFada2: 6:14am On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Let me begin here by letting you know that I have been active here on NL since 2011 or there about and have several banned monikers that aside, you can go through all my current posts and topics under this current handle and you will then know that I represent no one other than myself.

But what I have come to realize is that NL is a Cesspool for APC filth to which I was apolitical towards until I saw the open bias here being promoted with the full support from the "owner" and janitors here. Needless to say it disgusted me and in some ways I have come to sympathize with Jonathan through the works of his distractors here. Talk of back firing.

The said Orlando Owoh is a pathetic example of that crude specimen of an APC etout who I have vowed to troll out of existence.

Now go figure!

My brother God bless you. Until about a year ago, I was an ardent critic of GEJ. I thought a man that is more or less of my generation should be more aggressive with developing the country.

But then here on NL I quickly realised the challenges from born-to-rule regions of Nigeria. Anything GEJ does is condemned from sectarian and tribal/regional angles. He can never do anything right in their eyes.

GEJ as a minority tribe guy is being frustrated at every turn by the same people who ran the country aground for over 50 years. What moral ground do they even have?

Nigeria is a bitterly divided house. I became a GEJ sympathiser here on NL. My respect for Dim Ojukwu and his foresight is a thousand times more now. The country needs to divide. Boko Haram and the self-appointed sophisticated people/progressives should go their own ways.
Enough is enough.

I'm not from the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by emmabest2000(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2013
Interesting
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by smjoe(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2013
All is vanity,let's our leaders both in politics,church,mosque learn frm king solomon.I luv my country!!
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by o42austino(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2013
This book has been out for five years, it is not a new book so people cant claim that it is jonathen at work.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by lafflaff123(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2013
Wait first.

Shey Obj wife say him SHINE Abacha Wife Congo too? Choii.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by bigjoule(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2013
Am sure Jonathan paid Iyabo and this woman to say this bullshit! Even Judas betrayed his master for a price, so its expected!
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by omomame: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2013
Conspiracy theory in practice.. grin ........... OBJ personal life is less or no more concerns by Nigerians but our present administration. OBJ has been and not the present head of Nigeria administration so what Nigerians are after is the way-forward of the country which GEJ is the most questionable person to it. It is advisable for mr president to issue a counter paper if he alleged of was not true or better still, conceive it and start filling his port holes.
It is however important at this juncture, to hint Nigerians not to get carried away by all this rhetoric published by OBJ's family. Its their family problem and not anymore Nigeria's problem. Some of Nigeria problems are evident ranging from corruption, insecurity, unemployment e.t.c.
Finally, Nigerians should not desist from continue to pressurise the the present administration for a much better service. I summit.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by deletrue: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2013
The most foolled yoruba old man in our time is this Obasanjo. Tell us the difference between you Obasanjo and a used toilet paper. From these stories, you and your supporters are people without those substances in the brain region that makes a normal human being.
Instead of you to stay aside, preferably, in your farm and ditch out only constructive advice in today's politics to change the Nigeria system and earn sincere prayers and praises that will prolong your existence, you decided to take on the devil's role. You are nothing but a disgrace to humanity.
Am partially a yoruba man. Today, you have robbed yourself with the dirtest mud. Look at your age and life. Are you not finished today and for ever? What is happening today confirm the saying that those who deliberately remain daft and refuse to abide by genuine ways like the fly will be buried side by side with the dead body.
You have messed up your life. Bye.
Am off to church.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by EzeJustme(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Be prepared for OBJ's response directly to GEJ, not this rubbish the Otuoke Mandela does.
"anumanu"
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Blazinraj01(f): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2013
A Nation will get the type of leader it deserves. Nigerians should check themselves first before blaming their leaders.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by danox(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
How long are we going to continue this childish and fruitless blame game in this country?From one president to another president,the situation seems to be getting worse for us as a nation.As far as I am concerned Nigeria has NEVER had true leaders and people centered leadership.This goes to show to a great extent that there is something inherently wrong with us as a people.We need to resolve individually to begin to do the right things and stand for that which is right irrespective of our religion,ethnicity,regions etc.In that little office or position where you are now,are you promoting corruption or transparency,due process and accountability?If not,then you are also a part of our problems as a nation.Nigeria will be great
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Baron75: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Love_Decay:

You sharp ooh. Iyabo first now another ghost wife.

Why did they have to wait till now, to write this composition . If it was cos obj wrote to Jonathan highlighting his misdeeds, it completely foolish.

And Nigerians need to see this Jonathan can't take a punch like a man, stand up and keep fighting. His modus operandi follows lining up human shield as barriers most of which are women.

Patience takes shots for him
Okonjo takes shots for him

Iyabo makes shots for him.
Now another ode is making shot for him.

The man is a disgrace to Niger delta men. Bloody coward, face your enemy squarely .

Shame on you Jonathan wooo wooo woooo shame !
Are you not foolish to speak like this about your President? What has happened to constructive criticism? Can U̶̲̥̅̊ mention one single point you made here, other that displaying your mediocrity and hate.
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Felixadded(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
jamace: I just like GEJ. He is a true democrat. See how hitherto hidden and forbidden information are flowing freely to the public domain. GEJ has opened Nigeria to true democracy.

Please, let's support GEJ. I have no doubt that he can move Nigeria forward. Forget those prostitute politicians who are looking for looting partners.

GEJ keep up the good works. NIGERIANS are behind you.
It's high time u stopped ur deceit. This man (GEJ) has spent over four years and still counting! What else do u want or expected from a cowardice who failed erroneously in tackling corruption? Pls be candid for once in ur life time! With the way he's handling corruption, what do u think of Nigeria in the next couple of years? I don't mean to insult anyone here, I just want u to be sincere with urself and tell if he really has that charisma to lead us up from (2015).
Re: Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him by Nogodre: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
OBJ has just got hs hands burnt in d process tryn 2 pull down GEJ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Lists Four-Step Solution To Farmer-Herder Crisis / List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" / Farmer Gives Moremi Ojudu 500k Loan, See What She Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.