Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) (984 Views)

Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) / Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her? / HAPPENING NOW!!! Man Breaks LTV Glass And Ran, But Was Caught. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by colossus2: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2013
A "hit and run" driver has been caught and taken into police custody in Ibadan, Oyo state this morning at 11:12am.
The driver who should be in his 60's was said to have hit two persons and ranaway. Motorcyclists chased him down to Felele area of Ibadan and were later joined by the anti-crime patrol.
However, the man was caught when he diverted into a street leading to Ogunpa River unknown to him.
The youths touched him a little (few slaps) before the police made the arrest.
On making the arrest, the police could not move his car and he was told to come start it but he could not. Then came noise from onlookers suggesting that he might have stolen the car because what was later found in the trunk of the car was a woman's head-tie and a wrapped wedding gift.

NB: I wasn't at the initial scene where he hit the persons so I don't know if they survived or not, but where he was caught the policemen told the man to come with them that the persons didn't die.

THE MAN

Re: Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by colossus2: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2013
THE ARREST

Re: Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by colossus2: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2013

Re: Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by colossus2: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
THE CAR/TAKING AWAY

Re: Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by seankay(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dose youth aint got no respect! Dem dey slap old man
Re: Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by colossus2: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
seankay: Dose youth aint got no respect! Dem dey slap old man
If na you the man jam nko cheesy
But I wonder why people always shout OLE! OLE!! OLE!!! Even when the person didn't steal shocked
Re: Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by ogbonge9grian: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Eyaaaaah....see this poor old man o. Y he even run self?Sha I no blame am. With our barbaric jungle justice nature, them fit murd am on the spot if askari no dey dere
Re: Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by seankay(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
colo$$u$:

But I wonder why people always shout OLE! OLE!! OLE!!! Even when the person didn't steal shocked
Car no go jam me but if na me,I go slap amsmiley

1 Like

Re: Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by weazley(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
If he had been playing grandtheft he would hav escaped successfully
Re: Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by Yemlizzy(f): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ehya,he finally met his waterloo!
Re: Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by Madawaki01(m): 5:16am On Dec 22, 2013
colo$$u$:

lol,so that many people will join in the chase.
Re: Hit And Run Driver Caught (pictures) by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2013
If it was in the u.s. Do you know he would sue all those youths to court in short the youths would be arrested immediately. Apart from being a very disrespective act. Jungle justice when would Nigeria grow to over come that. I really don't blame the man for running. If he had waited don't be surprised he might be butchered by the angry mob. I think our government should have a strong standing law against jungle justice. We have laws and we all ignorant of it and we have rights and we also ignorant of it too...anyway Nigeria all the way.

(1) (Reply)

She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? / Prophet, Wife, Two Children And Landlady Found Dead / Cops Find 3,500 WEAPONS In Devil Worshipers Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.