Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,044 members, 7,939,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) (7294 Views)

I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) / Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Lightskined Girl[pics] / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Its where to find 100naira to load for airtel 160mb for tomorows chat is the problem now. grin
Cupid will provide. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by kenyarttar: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
This macklef guy i dey gbadun your steez. Nice one. smiley wink cheesy cool
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by LogansShadow: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
A prophet is not valued in his own land. embarassed
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by ignis: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
What's about this long episodic chats?
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Adex097: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
W0W...I'm loving this
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by striker9(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice 1 op,no lose the babe o,I see she don dey feel your package.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 22, 2013
LMAO. This is so funny.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 22, 2013
Oneday, the bush meat go catch hunter grin
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by just2ok(m): 6:39am On Dec 22, 2013
Macklef Ride on... Its just2ok.com

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by yehmy(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2013
Smh....... boss i sight u
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by IAMBREEZY: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2013
Ride on nigga but you gotta be careful. cool
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by mayorall(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2013
Moku see wetn person dey do for alibaba . cheesy . You just gave me a clue on how to have good business transaction with all this chinko people.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by obeenah40(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2013
yo nigga. I don follow this thread. abeg dey post us. u wan see the end ohh . no fall boys hand now wey d tori don dey sweet
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by drnoel: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2013
macklef: Asin the girl just refused to replt me after i told her my fake dream ni sha.
Ok let me tell you how it started. I met are online on one of this chinese market sites. We initially were talking about business, but i noticed she was friendly n nice, so as a gentleman it wasnt a big deal to penetrate her. I started setting P on her, bearung in mind that she wasnt a 9ja babe, so i was very selective of what i texted. We started from TM app, to wechat, to whatsapp tiillwe found fun in viber, as she nearly sucked out my 20mb with orisirisi useless stickers on viber. IF na 9ja babe i for don warn am make im stop rough play, but because i know foolish things amuses this oyinbo people, me too started to act like ode by sending the stickers, abi make we dey send nudes. But i no she wasnt d dirty type n me too am a psastor," praise the lord" grin
Well it got to this time we in now, she started tales of how she wanted to sleep and dream of her dreamlover, i indirectly thought she was talkin bout me, so i decided to play along. I told her all sweet thing bout dreams and when she was bout to go to bed, i asked her to download mariah careys-dreamlover to lull her to sleep. She did. And she was the first one to wake me this morning, but unfourtunately for me, she said she didnt dream nahtin!!! Even with the song? Na wa o. So i decided to change course to make my p penetraste, so i sent this...she dey online, but four hour now no response. I fall hands?
u should learn not to apply too much pressure cos u fit scare am...
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2013
Hahaha me i get philipino girl, wey dey dye for me for facebook, but she been wan tax omoh naija, nawa o o, me i expect to chop am o o
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by ernestinoz2004(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
i no knw wetin make dos phillipo gals tnk say dey fit task 9ja guys o. They just full "friend request" ;Di no knw wetin make dos phillipo gals tnk say dey fit task 9ja guys o. They just full "friend request"
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
mayorall: Moku see wetn person dey do for alibaba . cheesy . You just gave me a clue on how to have good business transaction with all this chinko people.

Lmao, oga mayor, u go buy my E-toasting book eh, just 3k. grin
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
yehmy: Smh....... boss i sight u
Runaway guy, X_x
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
This 9ja guys, make una no take the wrong way o. Abeg make una no spoil show for honest hearted ones like me o..
If you wan flirt no wahala but pls[b]DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FRAGILE ONES BY DEFRAUDING THEM EITHER OF THEIR BELONGINGS OR THEIR EMOTIONS, IT DOSNT MAKE YOU SMART AFTERWARDS, INFACT YOUR PUNISHMENT AFTERWARDS WILL BE IN 3D[/b]

1 Like

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by modextus(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
macklef: This 9ja guys, make una no take the wrong way o. Abeg make una no spoil show for honest hearted ones like me o..
If you wan flirt no wahala but pls[b]DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FRAGILE ONES BY DEFRAUDING THEM EITHER OF THEIR BELONGINGS OR THEIR EMOTIONS, IT DOSNT MAKE YOU SMART AFTERWARDS, INFACT YOUR PUNISHMENT AFTERWARDS WILL BE IN 3D[/b]
yeah your write OO..na so dem dhe take spoil show fr good guys like us...if you send friend request dem no go gree accept bcus pesin be nigerian. I've tried to no vail on many occasions just to be friends with benefits...but dem no dhe gree..I envy you jare
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Les: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
So this Russian girl I met online and we got close, I asked her if I could get to know her, she said she is a hot Russian girl, I told her obviously, and she said call me..... I told her that we should get to know each other before any phone calls ( I no get airtime jor) she went offline and I never saw her again, what a loss.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by 1one: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
@OP
Imagine if the girl is one of the "Guests" viewing this thread lipsrsealed

Maybe na she even open the thread -How do I know this guy is not a scammer undecided
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Les: So this Russian girl I met online and we got close, I asked her if I could get to know her, she said she is a hot Russian girl, I told her obviously, and she said call me..... I told her that we should get to know each other before any phone calls ( I no get airtime jor) she went offline and I never saw her again, what a loss.

Lool.. Guy use viber for ur runz, if she wants a call, tell her to download viber, its free calls with viber bro. Who get money to dey make international call.
I repeat, only for fun guys o, me am extremely bored at home sometimes. But pls no scams
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
1one: @OP
Imagine if the girl is one of the "Guests" viewing this thread lipsrsealed

Maybe na she even open the thread -How do I know this guy is not a scammer undecided

Lol, i can swear on my life that it aint possible, apart from wechat,skype and one other app like this, in their state the govnt even bans twitter and other social apos, na vpn some niger guys dey use. Its always in our blood to use back door.
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
obeenah40: yo nigga. I don follow this thread. abeg dey post us. u wan see the end ohh . no fall boys hand now wey d tori don dey sweet

Lool.. I hear u o, no worry na our wedin picture for moon where chinese wan dey live i go soon upload grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by yehmy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
macklef:
Runaway guy, X_x

i no run away joor i dey find moni, inbtwn u no gree sell lappy 4 me
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by obeenah40(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
macklef:

Lool.. I hear u o, no worry na our wedin picture for moon where chinese wan dey live i go soon upload grin grin

Lmao. na d way forward na. bt when u wan go honeyMOON asper ur best man u go bring her for TESTING oh grin grin
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by Vikta10(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
I gatta find me som chines gal!!
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
obeenah40:

Lmao. na d way forward na. bt when u wan go honeyMOON asper ur best man u go bring her for TESTING oh grin grin
Lol. Hope say u get upto 15inch
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Vikta10: I gatta find me som chines gal!!

Wen moi wan graduate to USA girls sef..
Re: Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) by macklef(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Other lovely chats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl / If It Were You, Would You Accept It? (picture) / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.