Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,952 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:49 PM

Toke Makinwa And Her Boyfriend Maje Ayonda Have Broken Up And She Unfollowed Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa And Her Boyfriend Maje Ayonda Have Broken Up And She Unfollowed Him (664 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke / Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Her Boyfriend Maje Ayonda Have Broken Up And She Unfollowed Him by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
There Is Something Going On Guys Can You Believe It That Toke Makinwa And Her Boyfriend Maje Ayinda Have Unfollowed Eachother On Twitter And Instagram, This Not Cool If You want To Know The Reason Why She Unfollowed Her Boyfriend Just Go To www.owolabiopeyemi..com

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER! Pregnantbanker Slitshusband?s Manhood / Photos From P-square And T.i’s Music Video Shoot / 2face Idibia Set To Change Stage Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.