Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Real Trick On How I Got Adsense Account Approved Within 2 Hours (VIDEO) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Real Trick On How I Got Adsense Account Approved Within 2 Hours (VIDEO) (787 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick / The Easiest Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Trick On How I Got Adsense Account Approved Within 2 Hours (VIDEO) by bedfordng(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
this is trick will enable you to get your adsense account approved within 24 hours as i have done it for several pals and working perfectly well.this is what some people are using to get their adsense account approved and sell the account to those who needs adsense account.also most of the tutorial out there did not cover how to link the adsense account to your blog email to enable it show ads.they just stopped half way.so now you are getting this trick in full, not just by reading but watching it live on HD video, how i did it for some one.

the video will show you step by step on how to get it done by yourself the complete way

this tutorial will guide you on how to link the adsense account to your blog email because without this the whole process would be useless.

i have uploaded it on youtube and also mediafire which you can download.

you can ask me any question if you have problem. visit to download via youtube dot com /watch?v=vWbwVMSSbgo

check the youtube description, you will see the direct download link from mediafire and the proceedure to unzip it.

just replace the youtube dot com to .com.

enjoy this chrismax with your adsense approved in less than 2 hours.

please and please, do not use copyrighted materials when using this trick because it will be rejected and taken down.

don't use music, music video, don't use movies, don't use any kind of crack tutorials, don't play any kind of music on the background.

just halla me for any assistance or help via

BBM==> 7C2CD967

2go username => (bedfordng)
Re: The Real Trick On How I Got Adsense Account Approved Within 2 Hours (VIDEO) by uanda(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hi, I just sent u bbm request.
I need ur help in geting an approved adsense account.
Re: The Real Trick On How I Got Adsense Account Approved Within 2 Hours (VIDEO) by bedfordng(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
uanda: Hi, I just sent u bbm request.
I need ur help in geting an approved adsense account.
accepted.you are welcome to my list.

(1) (Reply)

An Easier And Faster Way Of Backing Up Mysql Database / I Need A Website Like This / Urgent Help With Nairaland Lookalike Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.